Author Topic: Australian Idol..... LMAO  (Read 196 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Australian Idol..... LMAO
« on: May 12, 2003, 02:24:46 AM »
god australians have weak ideas for tv shows..... they've done Big Brother 4 times, Survivor 3-4 times, and now theyre making an australian version of American Idol.... we always get australian versions of american/british shows.... it pisses me off...

kick ass album

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:Australian Idol..... LMAO
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 02:26:10 AM »
THERE CRAP OVER HERE TOO  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 06:22:10 AM »
I never could understand why they just don't show the same shows....

Jome

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 04:50:43 PM »
Uhh, wasn't it Holland who started that Big Brother shit, or Sweden ?
It was NOT U.S. at least...

The U.S. didn't start the reality-wave, they just saw some concepts, bought them, and made 100 copycat-shows..
U.S. just gets the credit, cuz they overscale and overhype it so much over there.

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 05:04:13 PM »
American Idol was based off Pop Idol, which was based off Pop Stars, both Brit programmes. Dunno if they were original or jacked.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 05:30:28 PM »
... and if your blind ass would have read, brother, you would have noticed that he said american/british shows.  When he said british, I think he was referring to england, where pop idol was started, thanks for enlightening us, but I think he already had that one nailed down cowboy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ENGLAND!!!!

AND AUSTRALIA!!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 05:35:29 PM »
... and if your blind ass would have read, brother, you would have noticed that he said american/british shows.  When he said british, I think he was referring to england, where pop idol was started, thanks for enlightening us, but I think he already had that one nailed down cowboy.

AND AUSTRALIA!!!!

Want a tampon, or a pacifier?

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 05:39:07 PM »
haha Canada's just as bad we have Canadian Idol...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2003, 05:47:07 PM »

AND AUSTRALIA!!!!

Want a tampon, or a pacifier?

I know you're confused about your sexuality, but I'm 100% man, so I don't need either, bitch.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2003, 05:48:37 PM »
A pacifier is not exclusively for males. Try again.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2003, 06:01:42 PM »
No, but they are exclusive to Children, I think the first try was successful, you blind bitch.  

Lemme take you back to 5th grade, when they taught you sex education.  Now you may have already learned some stuff fiddling around with your sister, but remember when they told you that the term for an ADULT MALE was "Man"?  Remember that? Well, believe it or not, that's a word that's meaning hasn't changed since two years ago when you finally DID get out of the 5th grade; a "Man" is an ADULT male.. pacifiers are intended for children; so me declaring myself a MAN would automatically stipulate that a pacifier was no longer necessary.

*Guys, I'm so sorry you have to witness this disgusting display of me patronizing young owen, but he's a little slow with the big words.  

O.K., so I'll post it again, read slowly, and owen, try and root out the context clues if you can't figure out what the "m" words mean... if you're confused about the use of a pacifier, go grab yours and ask your mommy what it's used for.  

I know you're confused about your sexuality, but I'm 100% man, so I don't need either, bitch.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2003, 06:53:12 PM »

Don't you mean b*tch?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2003, 07:04:34 PM »
Oh yeah, thank you.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2003, 07:15:42 PM »
Oh yeah, thank you.  

No problem...We're all Americans ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2003, 11:21:55 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong but didn't mtv start the whole reality series with the real world waaaaay back in 1990!? lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09