Author Topic: Greatest Regrets in Life  (Read 301 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Greatest Regrets in Life
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2003, 02:42:18 PM »
HAHAHAHA

Jome

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2003, 02:51:43 PM »
Not  flying over to America to wip N.I.Ks ass. :)

Bez...This is not the Fetish thread...

LoL, great comeback..

Ayw's, speaking of chicks..
9-10 years ago, back when I was 12 or 13, I went to Romania on summer-holiday, and one day when I was kicking it in the pool, almost alone.. this 16-18 year old chick approached the pool..
She had a kind of silly smile on her face, and at first I thought she was a homeless or something.. or asking for money.. but when I swam over there I noticed that her clothes were pretty nice, and she was hella fine..
She said sumthin that I couldn't understand while smiling all the time..
At 12, I only knew a few words in English, and this chick probably wasn't too educated..
For some reason I figured that she wanted my sandals, but thinking back, she was probably out after something else..
I was thinking about it in the upcoming years, but I was probably too young back then for some xxx-action.. lol

bez

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2003, 03:46:22 PM »
Not  flying over to America to wip N.I.Ks ass. :)

Bez...This is not the Fetish thread...

Agreed, that was a class comeback.

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2003, 04:01:09 AM »
I used to regret breaking up with my highschool girlfriend every day.  And it hurt deep.  After highschool ended I spent 2 years trying to get her back.  I came very close a couple times but it failed.  Still, all the while I was moving in another direction, and now I've finally developed things that have the potential to be far better than anything I would have ever had with her.  So, regrets come and go as long as you stay moving.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2003, 06:53:42 AM »
Regrets.. I got loads n im only 16..

Not askin my girl out sooner
Being so damn in love that im scared 2 say sumpin coz i mite loose her
Being a gullable fag
Being born
Not killing myself

Ya kno.. i got some issues.. So i regret almost everythin ive done in the past 16years
« Last Edit: January 26, 2003, 06:54:16 AM by Gareefa »

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2003, 07:06:57 AM »
Regrets.. I got loads n im only 16..

Not askin my girl out sooner
Being so damn in love that im scared 2 say sumpin coz i mite loose her
Being a gullable fag
Being born
Not killing myself

Ya kno.. i got some issues.. So i regret almost everythin ive done in the past 16years

Whoa... that got real, really fast.  I've been there before.  I remember this girl I used to be with just after jr. high had divorced parents, one in Maryland and one where I lived in Kansas City.  We were together for a whole summer... and I remember making an agreement with myself that I'd kill myself if she left again to live with her mom permantly.  

Ofcourse, after she left, I didn't kill myself.  If you had asked me at 16 I would of said the same thing you said, that "I regret not killing myself."  And now I look back on it and realize I could of been doing much better things than messing with that girl.  Now I have a better life than I would of had even with her.  So, just keep moving dogg.  And you're mind and body will take you somewhere else eventually.