Author Topic: Officer accused of terrorizing citizens, still on force  (Read 89 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Officer accused of terrorizing citizens, still on force
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:24:49 PM »
A Metro Atlanta police officer is accused of being out of control and assaulting the citizens he was sworn to serve and protect.

CBS Atlanta News has obtained more than 500 pages of internal affairs complaints lodged against Clayton County police officer Michael Hobbs in the last five years.

Chief Investigative Reporter Wendy Saltzman found dozens of use-of-force reports brushed aside by Clayton County internal affairs, including claims Hobbs is terrorizing citizens.

One of those citizens is Brian Hoolihan.  Hoolihan passed out in his car along side a road in Clayton County in a diabetic coma back in 2007.  He had a sticker on the window of his car, warning about his life threatening medical condition.

A police report shows Officer Hobbs arrived at the scene and wrongfully assumed Hoolihan was drunk. Hobbs forced himself into the car and struck Hoolihan twice with a closed fist to the face and another blunt elbow blow to his head.

“My face was all beat up, my ribs were either broke or cracked,” said Hoolihan.  “I had black and blue marks on the back of my legs, you can tell it was from the baton. There were, I think, seven stitches above my one eye.”

CBS Atlanta obtained the gruesome pictures of Hoolihan, bloodied and beaten on the side of the road, at the hands of an officer who was supposed to protect him.

“He was out of control,” said Hoolihan.  “The next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance.”

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/15572447/officer-accused-of-terrorizing-citizens-still-on-force
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Officer accused of terrorizing citizens, still on force
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:37:19 PM »
Elano. I mean this with all of my heart. Disembowel yourself.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:55:33 AM »
Elano. I mean this with all of my heart. Disembowel yourself.

fuck off and die
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
lol happens in LA all the time, its actually worse, they fuck u up, and they charge u on a witch hunt  crime, and if the victim/witness says its you. say a couple of mexican kids jumped the victim, and u fuck with the wrong cop, and just takes you in to a line up, and the dude points you out even though u had nothing to do with it.

happened to my homie's boys almost an year ago, their serving a full sentence, they were gonna go straight n were goin to school but now they joinin hoods in the joint.

all for talking shit to em for fuckin with them juz for smoking a blunt (cops normally don't trip bout bud) if u aint white and your young, ur literally subjected to this type of shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.