Author Topic: Jayo felony - Bang so Hard New 2011 fire  (Read 538 times)

Blood$

Re: Jayo felony - Bang so Hard New 2011 fire
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »
since when is obligatory to  listen all shit released by jigga or kayne? ??? ???

it's not, but it was hilarious how people were bitching about a 'techno' beat lol
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:05:01 PM by BloodMoney »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »
since when is obligatory to  listen all shit released by jigga or kayne? ??? ???

it's not, but it was hilarious how people were bitching about a 'techno' beat lol

true any1 considering that beat as techno has no clue what techno is  ;)

LYRIDER

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 11:06:49 PM »
Holy shit the fact that people in here didn't recognize the beat and said "what kind of techno beat is that" just shows how disconnected from the real world some of you guys are lol. You can not have been to a club in the past weeks/month without having heard that song. Jayo just hopped on one of the hottest songs out right now.

Techno? Wtf lol. Dubcc kills me.

When u say "People" and "Dubcc kills me" realize that u talkin bout just ONE dumb mofo postin in this thread  ::)
I could have mentionned that it was over a kanye beat (my bad) but honestly info on the upcomin jayo mixalbum would have been much more appreciated Nima  ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »
Naw u right I shouldn't have said that in a generalizing way, it's just an accumulation of things I've read on here that show you that several of the posters here must NEVER get out and just stay locked in their basement in khakis and chucks bumping gangster rap from the early 90's lol. Shit, that's some of my favorite music in the world too, but it's kind of disturbing how detached from the current world people get.

You are right though with your post. I don't have any more info on the mixtape as of now though.

LYRIDER

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 12:22:05 AM »
Naw u right I shouldn't have said that in a generalizing way, it's just an accumulation of things I've read on here that show you that several of the posters here must NEVER get out and just stay locked in their basement in khakis and chucks bumping gangster rap from the early 90's lol. Shit, that's some of my favorite music in the world too, but it's kind of disturbing how detached from the current world people get.

You are right though with your post. I don't have any more info on the mixtape as of now though.

Thank U .......

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

::)l at being detached for not knowing new Kayne /Jigga album. one of the most ignorant comments on this board.
what about if some chose on purpose do not listen that album or dont listen those artist in general - is that person still detached from world? loool fuckin lool

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »

::)l at being detached for not knowing new Kayne /Jigga album. one of the most ignorant comments on this board.
what about if some chose on purpose do not listen that album or dont listen those artist in general - is that person still detached from world? loool fuckin lool

It's the new single off the album, which you would probably have heard at some point even if you didn't put the song on and play it yourself. It's a little too new of a single though to make that assumption that most people have heard it, in my opinion. This may not have been the best example but I 100% agree with Nima that there are some kids on this board that sit in their parent's basement and scream "WESTSIDE!" while looking hard and throwing up gang signs in the mirror.

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 02:00:41 AM »
Holy shit the fact that people in here didn't recognize the beat and said "what kind of techno beat is that" just shows how disconnected from the real world some of you guys are lol. You can not have been to a club in the past weeks/month without having heard that song. Jayo just hopped on one of the hottest songs out right now.

i dont gave a fuck about kanye west and gay-z.i dont listen to their music, how the fuck should i know its their beat?

I don't know why the hell he chose that cuz it is far from his style.

yep

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »

i dont gave a fuck about kanye west and gay-z.i dont listen to their music, how the fuck should i know its their beat?

I don't know why the hell he chose that cuz it is far from his style.

yep

shut up, faggot

Jayo is a Loc too so you shouldn't listen to him either