Author Topic: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?  (Read 1295 times)

Sccit

Re: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »
lmao at dubcc's resident Jew trying to tell me what I am and what I should call myself. I guess I'm living a lie according to you. lol you fail.

if u really are black, u officially just snatched the title of whitest black dude here..

You don't know me. For the record I'm part white as well. What do you even know about black people? Not a lot since you don't even know the difference between blacks in America and blacks in other parts of the world.

ur whiter than sikotic, son...stfu

A white guy calling a black guy white?  :loco:

1.i'm not white
2.ur not black

still lmao@"african-american"...a real black guy would slap u for sayin that

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
Nik your white.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
lmao at dubcc's resident Jew trying to tell me what I am and what I should call myself. I guess I'm living a lie according to you. lol you fail.

if u really are black, u officially just snatched the title of whitest black dude here..

You don't know me. For the record I'm part white as well. What do you even know about black people? Not a lot since you don't even know the difference between blacks in America and blacks in other parts of the world.

ur whiter than sikotic, son...stfu

A white guy calling a black guy white?  :loco:

1.i'm not white
2.ur not black

still lmao@"african-american"...a real black guy would slap u for sayin that

You are white to the bone. And you hate your own skin so much that you deny it and think being white is something bad. I'm proud of what I am, every part of it. Doesn't change the fact I can't pass for a white person.

NIK you've never been around black people, nor do you have any black friends. I'm pretty sure seeing Sikotic at a rave was the closest you got to befriending someone black. Here's a little tip, so you don't get slapped yourself from your ignorance: most black people aren't like radiotube or the stupid shit you see on worldstar.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »
^LOL...Israelis dont consider themselves white, dipshit. and i guarantee ive known more REAL black peeps in my life than u (not talkin about ur "african-american" buddies, son). in fact, me and the homies are workin on a compilation called L.A.M.B Affiliatez as we speak...will post a freestyle soon.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:37:45 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

if u dont see the israeli features, slap yaself

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
It doesnt matter if israelis consider themselves white or not but YOU'RE whiter than cham

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:36 PM »
^u are an idiot...look at my pic (try not to jerk to it)...now go look at cham's. now slap urself if u dont see a difference.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
Israelis are white no matter how you try to spin it.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »
^ur dumb...that guy looks like he can be hispanic. just kill urself, u dumb muthafucka. ur probably from idaho or some shit and never seen a real israeli up close in ur entire life. in LA, if u considered a middle-eastern dude white, u would get laughed outa here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
^LOL...Israelis dont consider themselves white, dipshit.

Too bad, because the rest of the world does.

and i guarantee ive known more REAL black peeps in my life than u (not talkin about ur "african-american" buddies, son). in fact, me and the homies are workin on a compilation called L.A.M.B Affiliatez as we speak...will post a freestyle soon.

Lies. You forget that your whole life has been on the internet. You've been posting pics of yourself at various places for three years straight and there hasn't been one black person in a pic with you ever.

You're an idiot if you have a problem with African-American. It's the official term you idiot. There's no other word that's as commonly used. You're just proving your ignorance about anything to do with black people.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
The dude i posted is israeli and i met him and hes white

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »
^ur dumb...that guy looks like he can be hispanic.

Take away the jersey and he doesn't

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 12:56:20 PM »
^LOL...Israelis dont consider themselves white, dipshit.

Too bad, because the rest of the world does.

and i guarantee ive known more REAL black peeps in my life than u (not talkin about ur "african-american" buddies, son). in fact, me and the homies are workin on a compilation called L.A.M.B Affiliatez as we speak...will post a freestyle soon.

Lies. You forget that your whole life has been on the internet. You've been posting pics of yourself at various places for three years straight and there hasn't been one black person in a pic with you ever.

You're an idiot if you have a problem with African-American. It's the official term you idiot. There's no other word that's as commonly used. You're just proving your ignorance about anything to do with black people.

so middle-easterns (persians, israelis, armos, arabs, iraqis, egyptians, etc.) are considered white? maybe in ur small, hick-ass town, but not in LA, son...

the only pics i've ever posted here with other peeps are pics with other members who posted here, Lights, Roccy, and Ali. why would I post pics of me with random homies who nobody here knows? ur fuckin dumb if u think i would lie about somethin like that...and how would i lie about that when i just told u i was workin on an album and would post a freestyle. let me guess, they're gunna pretend to be black on the track? holy shit, ur dumber than i thought, son. the reason i even brought up the "african-american" thing is because i know hella black peeps (not square-bears like u), and they dont like that term. they laugh at people when they call them that. thats how i knew u werent black.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:59:44 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 01:00:27 PM »
The dude i posted is israeli and i met him and hes white

Watch out. You're about to be labeled gay for understanding NIK is a complete loser.