Author Topic: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?  (Read 1260 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
LOL@African-American... squarefag

what else would you call them?

black, you dumbass. lmao.

I'm not asking if they have any black staff members, dumbass. There are black people all over the world.

black americans, u dumb faggot...

who the fuck says black Americans? Is that what you learned to call us in jewschool?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »
lmfao....u 2 nerds seriously need 2 get out more if u call black peeps "african-american" smh

and what do u mean "us"? i seen ur pic, and u aint black, son.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »
lmao at dubcc's resident Jew trying to tell me what I am and what I should call myself. I guess I'm living a lie according to you. lol you fail.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 10:55:48 PM »
You guys do realize that this bullshit right?

Jose is in L.A., Justin is in L.A., Adon is in Canada, I live in San Francisco (yes I used to live in Germany), Eric is in L.A., Conan lives in L.A., Chad is in Kentucky, Jonathan is in California I believe. Yash is in Sweden, Rud is in England, Lil Jay is in Switzerland and Mil is in the UK.

So basically, 7 of the dubcnn staff are in the United States, 5 being in California.
4 are in Europe.

There goes your whole theory bro, sorry to dissapoint you.

It is correct that dubcnn was FOUNDED by europeans (not sure where the Scandinavian thing came from, the original dubcnn guys were Rud, Overseer and myself, none being in Scandinavia, Yash joined 2 years later).

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:58:21 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 10:56:33 PM »
Oh and I forgot to mention Javon (who IS african american, just to please you Spice!) and several freelancers that are in California.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »
Schooled, lol.

kemizt

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 03:21:42 AM »
lmao at dubcc's resident Jew trying to tell me what I am and what I should call myself. I guess I'm living a lie according to you. lol you fail.

if u really are black, u officially just snatched the title of whitest black dude here..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 04:48:37 AM »
You guys do realize that this bullshit right?

Jose is in L.A., Justin is in L.A., Adon is in Canada, I live in San Francisco (yes I used to live in Germany), Eric is in L.A., Conan lives in L.A., Chad is in Kentucky, Jonathan is in California I believe. Yash is in Sweden, Rud is in England, Lil Jay is in Switzerland and Mil is in the UK.

So basically, 7 of the dubcnn staff are in the United States, 5 being in California.
4 are in Europe.

There goes your whole theory bro, sorry to dissapoint you.

It is correct that dubcnn was FOUNDED by europeans (not sure where the Scandinavian thing came from, the original dubcnn guys were Rud, Overseer and myself, none being in Scandinavia, Yash joined 2 years later).

haha, i guess someone thought western europe was somewhere else

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 06:22:58 AM »
Oh and I forgot to mention Javon (who IS african american, just to please you Spice!) and several freelancers that are in California.

and do you have any afro-americans on ur team, nima?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »
 :laugh:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 12:28:32 PM »
goddamn...will you are a shameless piece of shit.

someone please put the sick puppy out if its misery.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
I'm kind of flabbergasted NIK really thinks even on the streets that "Black American" is the term.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »

if u really are black, u officially just snatched the title of whitest black dude here..

You don't know me. For the record I'm part white as well. What do you even know about black people? Not a lot since you don't even know the difference between blacks in America and blacks in other parts of the world.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 03:39:41 AM »

You don't know me. For the record I'm part white as well. What do you even know about black people? Not a lot since you don't even know the difference between blacks in America and blacks in other parts of the world.

ur whiter than sikotic, son...stfu

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011, 10:27:59 AM »

ur whiter than sikotic, son...stfu

A white guy calling a black guy white?  :loco: