Author Topic: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?  (Read 1263 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
^ur dumb...that guy looks like he can be hispanic.

Take away the jersey and he doesn't

lol, whats the jersey got to do with anything?

and as far as the israeli=white topic, it varies from person to person.  there are plenty of full blooded mexicans that look white too, just watch some Novelas.  my chicks mom is full mexican from Sinaloa, but has very fair skin with light brown hair and alot of "white" features, she speaks very little english.

but lmfao @ whites being treated like its fuckin' leprosy around here. but hey thats the price you pay for trading in the country club sweaters for hoodies and fitted caps.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »
^LOL...Israelis dont consider themselves white, dipshit.

Too bad, because the rest of the world does.

and i guarantee ive known more REAL black peeps in my life than u (not talkin about ur "african-american" buddies, son). in fact, me and the homies are workin on a compilation called L.A.M.B Affiliatez as we speak...will post a freestyle soon.

Lies. You forget that your whole life has been on the internet. You've been posting pics of yourself at various places for three years straight and there hasn't been one black person in a pic with you ever.

You're an idiot if you have a problem with African-American. It's the official term you idiot. There's no other word that's as commonly used. You're just proving your ignorance about anything to do with black people.

so middle-easterns (persians, israelis, armos, arabs, iraqis, egyptians, etc.) are considered white? maybe in ur small, hick-ass town, but not in LA, son...

the only pics i've ever posted here with other peeps are pics with other members who posted here, Lights, Roccy, and Ali. why would I post pics of me with random homies who nobody here knows? ur fuckin dumb if u think i would lie about somethin like that...and how would i lie about that when i just told u i was workin on an album and would post a freestyle. let me guess, they're gunna pretend to be black on the track? holy shit, ur dumber than i thought, son. the reason i even brought up the "african-american" thing is because i know hella black peeps (not square-bears like u), and they dont like that term. they laugh at people when they call them that. thats how i knew u werent black.

NIK you're a moron. When I talk about my race casually what do I use? Black. When I'm asking a question specifically about black people in America what do I use? African-American. Because there's a huge difference between a black person from Africa and a black person from the U.S. You fail for not understanding that.

And yes, you are white. Lmao at trying to lump Jews in with Arabs. They want your country off the map homie. Its truly sad that you hate being whiteness so much that you'll go to any lengths to deny it.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »

and i guarantee ive known more REAL black peeps in my life than u (not talkin about ur "african-american" buddies, son). in fact, me and the homies are workin on a compilation called L.A.M.B Affiliatez as we speak...will post a freestyle soon.

Lies. You forget that your whole life has been on the internet. You've been posting pics of yourself at various places for three years straight and there hasn't been one black person in a pic with you ever.

You're an idiot if you have a problem with African-American. It's the official term you idiot. There's no other word that's as commonly used. You're just proving your ignorance about anything to do with black people.

so middle-easterns (persians, israelis, armos, arabs, iraqis, egyptians, etc.) are considered white? maybe in ur small, hick-ass town, but not in LA, son...

the only pics i've ever posted here with other peeps are pics with other members who posted here, Lights, Roccy, and Ali. why would I post pics of me with random homies who nobody here knows? ur fuckin dumb if u think i would lie about somethin like that...and how would i lie about that when i just told u i was workin on an album and would post a freestyle. let me guess, they're gunna pretend to be black on the track? holy shit, ur dumber than i thought, son. the reason i even brought up the "african-american" thing is because i know hella black peeps (not square-bears like u), and they dont like that term. they laugh at people when they call them that. thats how i knew u werent black.

NIK you're a moron. When I talk about my race casually what do I use? Black. When I'm asking a question specifically about black people in America what do I use? African-American. Because there's a huge difference between a black person from Africa and a black person from the U.S. You fail for not understanding that.

And yes, you are white. Lmao at trying to lump Jews in with Arabs. They want your country off the map homie. Its truly sad that you hate being whiteness so much that you'll go to any lengths to deny it.

israelis and arabs descend from the same blood, retard. stop sayin "jews" like the ignorant retard that u are. there is a difference between jews and israelis, moron. it's like me sayin "christians" instead of "white" when speakin of u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 06:11:39 PM »
So at the end of the day, NIK is white.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 07:10:01 PM »

israelis and arabs descend from the same blood, retard. stop sayin "jews" like the ignorant retard that u are. there is a difference between jews and israelis, moron. it's like me sayin "christians" instead of "white" when speakin of u.

Christ, you're an idiot. Christians aren't an ethnicity, Jews are. And other races see you as white. How sad is it that I know more about your ethnicity than you do?

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 07:21:22 PM »

Christ, you're an idiot. Christians aren't an ethnicity, Jews are. And other races see you as white. How sad is it that I know more about your ethnicity than you do?

Judaism is a religion, just like Christianity, dumbfuck...meaning, u can be Jewish without being Israeli. there are some who believe in a Jewish race, but not every Jew is Jewish by race, down syndrome monkey. if ur guna start speakin on this shit, at least know what the fuck u sayin. and no, EDUCATED peeps do not see middle-easterns as white...like i said, maybe in the same sense that someone would consider an arab or a hispanic white, but there is clearly a difference between a redneck from alabama and an israeli, u dumb piece of shit. do u realize that the holocaust took place because jews weren't considered part of the aryan race? man, ur dumber than u look, retard-monkey.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 07:50:46 PM »
Judaism is a religion, just like Christianity, dumbfuck...meaning, u can be Jewish without being Israeli. there are some who believe in a Jewish race, but not every Jew is Jewish by race, down syndrome monkey. if ur guna start speakin on this shit, at least know what the fuck u sayin. and no, EDUCATED peeps do not see middle-easterns as white...like i said, maybe in the same sense that someone would consider an arab or a hispanic white, but there is clearly a difference between a redneck from alabama and an israeli, u dumb piece of shit. do u realize that the holocaust took place because jews weren't considered part of the aryan race? man, ur dumber than u look, retard-monkey.

lmao blatant racism from the white guy who pretends he has black friends. Classic.

Portugoal

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »
Christ, you're an idiot. Christians aren't an ethnicity, Jews are.

:eh:

Care to elaborate what you mean? They're both religious groups.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »
Dude, aren't all of you guys in your early to mid twenties by now? You're seriously arguing about skin color on here? Going back and forth on whether jews are white or not? Really? You should stop for a second and think about it... Don't you feel retarded and like you're wasting precious time that you could be using for something productive? I'm just saying...

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 10:13:22 PM »
Dude, aren't all of you guys in your early to mid twenties by now? You're seriously arguing about skin color on here? Going back and forth on whether jews are white or not? Really? You should stop for a second and think about it... Don't you feel retarded and like you're wasting precious time that you could be using for something productive? I'm just saying...
wouldnt it be a good time 2 ban sum of these fools?
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »

i'm just educating a bunch of morons...u knows whats good, nima

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

homie, dont ever use the face-palm...ur a dumb faggot who looks like a monkey. it's not for u.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 11:41:01 PM »
nima is active.