Author Topic: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?  (Read 1258 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Does Dubcnn have any African-American staff?
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2011, 12:41:30 AM »
Dude, aren't all of you guys in your early to mid twenties by now? You're seriously arguing about skin color on here? Going back and forth on whether jews are white or not? Really? You should stop for a second and think about it... Don't you feel retarded and like you're wasting precious time that you could be using for something productive? I'm just saying...

*gets on knees, gives blowjob* Oh, don't judge me, Nima. We cool, we cool. If you're ever looking for someone to revive this forum it's me! I'm highly qualified. 24. No education & jobless. I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR YOU! Think about it. :heart:

Easy, bro.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2011, 12:45:32 AM »
This thread is ......., wow I don't have words.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2011, 07:58:07 AM »
NIK you're a closet racist who just exposed himself. I already knew you were ignorant as fuck about race but damn.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2011, 12:09:21 PM »
^look..i'm pretending to have black friends on this freestyle:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpHwyc8hMVg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VpHwyc8hMVg</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »
^I refuse to believe a Black person could be that bad at rapping.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »
^if u can freestyle better than that, i'll never say you're gay again..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »

Should I really freestyle or "NIK freestyle" & spend two hours working of fifteen bars of ass & claim its "off the dome" to make cover up my awfulness?

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »

Should I really freestyle or "NIK freestyle" & spend two hours working of fifteen bars of ass & claim its "off the dome" to make cover up my awfulness?

lol...u should really freestyle, but based on how u actin, it aint even guna come close....u dont get it, do u? ur fuckin praising me, son. hardcore. thats a freestyle, on everything i love...notice how all the rhyming words are hella simple, and i go off topic a lil. it aint my fault i got major flow.. compare this freestyle to a real song of mine, and if u dont see the difference, ur dumber than imaginable....smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
"I don't got a gat, I got a baseball bat" & "I'm a hoodlum still from Woodland Hills".

DUBCC COMMUNITY: Which one do you think is from a freestyle & which is from a "song"? LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »
"I don't got a gat, I got a baseball bat" & "I'm a hoodlum still from Woodland Hills".

DUBCC COMMUNITY: Which one do you think is from a freestyle & which is from a "song"? LOL.

lol@"dubcc community"...no one's on your side anymore, faggot. they all know ur a gay lookin kid who pops his collar, so that shit dont work no more...and by the way, i never said either of those lines. step ur game up and listen closer.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
That allegedly black dude is fucking terrible. Your verse is incredibly good for a freestyle though. Rhyming "baseball bat" with "face all flat" is a triple rhyme that even makes complete sense. Hard to imagine you came up with that straight from the dome while flowing your ass off.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »

lol@"dubcc community"...no one's on your side anymore, faggot. they all know ur a gay lookin kid who pops his collar, so that shit dont work no more...and by the way, i never said either of those lines. step ur game up and listen closer.

It was a question posed to anyone. Not somebody on my "side". The sad part is that you only thought of it like that because you view this as real life with reputation involved & people being friends.

Geez, you're sad.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
That allegedly black dude is fucking terrible. Your verse is incredibly good for a freestyle though. Rhyming "baseball bat" with "face all flat" is a triple rhyme that even makes complete sense. Hard to imagine you came up with that straight from the dome while flowing your ass off.

good looks..ive used that "baseball bat/face-all-flat" line in past freestyles, so it was already in my head. lol@"allegedly black dude"

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2011, 04:44:47 AM »
spice 2 = fag that shaves his pubes
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2011, 08:05:07 AM »
no one has time to dice up white people into a bunch of individual little groups...

i understand what everyones saying but the only ppl that look at Israelis in america and dont consider them white is other Israelis, armos and persians etc.

just like to your average motherfucker cubans and mexicans ricans might as well all be the same but if you call a chicano a cuban they will be quick to let you know.

so yes nik... for all general purposes you are white.

no offence im just letting you know what the world thinks about you.