Author Topic: Why Is G-Funk Not Produced Anymore?  (Read 1779 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Why Is G-Funk Not Produced Anymore?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LB12Prmj9UA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LB12Prmj9UA</a>

This is dope.  Is this from 2011?

IMO, the Game songs Bildeberg posted isn't G-Funk.  But this Spice 2 drop is.  8)  thx

nah 2009

Meetro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 01:20:28 AM »
Have any of you guys listened to Dom Kennedy's latest album "From The Westside With Love 2"? The whole album has a 90's g-funk vibe. Me and my production team The Chromatix produced "Money Don't Stop" ().

macadomusic

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 01:24:50 AM »
#np @mykestro - ooh Wii (prod by @macadomusic ) http://skillzstillappeal.bandcamp.com/track/oooh-wii #barmittzpha

2euce 7even

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 05:45:13 AM »
Have any of you guys listened to Dom Kennedy's latest album "From The Westside With Love 2"? The whole album has a 90's g-funk vibe. Me and my production team The Chromatix produced "Money Don't Stop" ().

bomb track.

im not askin why the 90´s g-funk disappeared its understandable but why dont they make these "new beats" and add some synthersizers?a lá "ol english"?

i hate hip-hop now because if a beat doesnt have a loop or/and drums than its a fuckin´pop-song..quote me boy

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 06:04:14 AM »

Really cool.  Thanks for putting me onto this.  Is Dom Kennedy part of the New West?  I'm not too knowledgable about these new acts, but I'll check out for Dom due to this.  He's making that music I like, at least based on these samples on YouTube.  Thanks.  8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 06:07:45 AM »

Really cool.  Thanks for putting me onto this.  Is Dom Kennedy part of the New West?  I'm not too knowledgable about these new acts, but I'll check out for Dom due to this.  He's making that music I like, at least based on these samples on YouTube.  Thanks.  8)

OPM is the nicest track on his new album 8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »
It would  b nice  to see  g funk  back  in  the mainstream

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 12:29:48 PM »
Forgot about Daddy V.

Lonex

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
G-Funk shit from 2011  8)

The whole album is G-Funk

Meetro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 11:54:18 PM »

Glad you like it..Dom is one of the newer guys making alot of noise out here and Cali but I don't see him mentioned alot on these boards...I also produced Glasses Malone new single "No Sympathy" with Jayrock which he just released a video for, make sure you guys pick up Beach Cruiser if you havent yet!!

Muerte541

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 01:10:42 AM »
I got a homie that did a few G Funk tracks.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:28:11 AM by Muerte541 »
West Coast!!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 01:19:31 AM »

would u consider this as g-funk?BOMB  ASS TRACK!!!my top 5 track ever.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »
G-Funk shit from 2011  8)

The whole album is G-Funk

This shit is hot!!!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 08:27:16 AM »
Thank you to everybody who's dropping these dope G-Funk tracks on us.  Keep it coming.  :) 8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2011, 08:31:52 AM »
g-funk is west coast sound.
g-funk dead=west coast dead.
west coast dead=the forum is dead
the forum is dead=the west coast is dead
the forum is dead= yall punk mufuckas aint got shit to do

thats the algebra right here dawg...