Author Topic: "Ex-Soldjahz" - The Silence has been broken!  (Read 257 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
"Ex-Soldjahz" - The Silence has been broken!
« on: January 22, 2003, 02:03:46 PM »
Ex - Soldjahz enta........

You could flex'shoulda's be a posa, nothing but weakness beneath, i froze ya, coz you never heard of the ex'soldjahz// I know's ya, stood upon the stage, with no venom to spit, i exposed'ya, you should watch where you dribble tha ball, a threat? i just told'ya// This a court, where you be brought to justice, i'll rip'n'slice into ya lies, fuckin cut those hands off, you cant touch'this// Those fingers just skin that jault the keyboard to make your lame'ol'ryhmes// Just external'tissue, givin same ol excuse for the same'ol'chimes, you cant rep, you must have personal'issues// We provoke violence, trippin over ya turf, now you commin back with a response, we broke the silence//

This jus' typical, me messin, this aint a fuckin constant lesson, this hitting you all the time, a retorical question// Im the media, im "pressin", the paparazy aint got shit i gots on you// So should i release yo' fake material, really fast, ups, watch the delivery// Ima twist the seems, make you scream the truth, we ex-soldjahz, i'll check you like burberry//
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Koncept

Re:"Ex-Soldjahz" - The Silence has been broken!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 02:17:12 PM »
nice peace, altho i didn't get the last line, best of luck to your crew

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 02:19:54 PM »
Burberry is a material with checkerz, n red, black lines too... http://www.burberry.com -- check it!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 02:47:37 PM »
Not bad...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 02:57:07 PM »
nice spit..gl wit ya new crew
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc