Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4464 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »
Hahahahahaha. Point proven. & know your logic makes zero sense. You have a problem. You're the one frustrated. You're the one who wants to "stomp me out". Yet, you want me to come to you, when I could give a fuck less.

Anyway, I'll throw the $100 bucks on a free-throw contest. I shoot roughly 74-76% from the charity strike. 25 shots, winner takes all. That can take place in the 818 or the 718.

yea, i'm down...lemme know when ur out here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
Hahahahahaha. Point proven. & know your logic makes zero sense. You have a problem. You're the one frustrated. You're the one who wants to "stomp me out". Yet, you want me to come to you, when I could give a fuck less.

Anyway, I'll throw the $100 bucks on a free-throw contest. I shoot roughly 74-76% from the charity strike. 25 shots, winner takes all. That can take place in the 818 or the 718.

If I ever go to visit my homegirl in West Hills, IT'S ON! I'm wet nigga.

Sccit

« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2011, 01:42:12 PM »

LOL@74-76%...u do realize that i will make 25/25, right? thats not hard to do in a gym, when u get a flow goin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »

LOL@74-76%...u do realize that i will make 25/25, right? thats not hard to do in a gym, when u get a flow goin.

You do realize that I'm fucking around, right? I just figured you'd appreciate a percentage.

& LOL. I mean, if you're that confident, I won't even shoot & just throw the $100 on you hitting 24/25. I'll allow one miss, you know...to "get a flow goin".

Sccit

« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »

You do realize that I'm fucking around, right? I just figured you'd appreciate a percentage.

& LOL. I mean, if you're that confident, I won't even shoot & just throw the $100 on you hitting 24/25. I'll allow one miss, you know...to "get a flow goin".

ok, come through...well see whats good.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »
nik go make ur jewcore rap and shut the fuck up

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2011, 02:05:15 PM »

i'm leavin 2 the studio in an hour, suck it bitch.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2011, 09:47:08 PM »

i'm leavin 2 the studio in an hour, suck it bitch.
dont talk 2 ur brother like that

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2011, 10:32:51 PM »
kmacc is a chink ;D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
how did u know by the way its king chink 2 you peter

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2011, 01:59:41 AM »
hello.  This is the spirit of Brian.  I am in the afterlife now and writing you all from the grave.  It seems Cham and Tom were right all along.  I should of known, because those guys always knew everything. 

Well, see I was walking through places like Queens and the Bronx and the black people there robbed me, shot me, and killed me because I was white.

I should of listened to Tom and Cham and not gone there and maybe I'd still be living.  But being such a big wigger and all, I just had to see queensbridge so that I could visit the shrines of my hero Nas.

Now I've really paid the price for trying to be black.  As my funeral services are taking place today in an undisclosed area.  I should of listened to Tom and Cham and just stayed home and never gone anywhere in my life.

brian made a funny . oh no wait, he didn´t .   

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #206 on: October 29, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »
Pics from my 3 day trip to New York from Oct. 15th thru 18th, 2011

^^This Moroccan man I'm flying with is the reason I got to go to New York for free.  I knew his family, he is 81 and speaks little English.  They asked me to help him make all his connection flights and ensure that he boarded his international flight back to Morocco safely.

This is the standard subway photo to make me feel like a real New Yorker.

This is a friend of mine who used to live in Kansas City.  My first trip to Africa back in 07' she arranged for me to stay with her sisters when I arrived in Senegal.  She did me a huge favor back then and we've been friends ever since.  Even her kids are around the same age as mine so my son was friends with her kids.   She took me around New York my first night there.

This is a place I'd always wanted to visit, the Malcolm X masjid in Harlem.  This mosque has a deep history, and Malcolm is a figure I used to study a lot back in my late teens and early 20's.

This is the apartment where I stayed in the Bronx.  It wasn't far from Yankee stadium, people who are familiar with the McDonalds near Yankee stadium, I was just up a few blocks from there.

This is the beautiful view out the window of the apt.  I loved the view because it fit the picture I had in my mind of what New York looks like, with the pigeons flying around on rooftops, the fire escapes, and so on.  There's no skyline better than the one in New York city.

This is the stand-up comedy club I went to my first night in New York.  It was really cool, almost like freestyle comedy, with the comics interacting with the people in the crowd.  

My best friend in Africa, Idrissa, told me if I was ever in New York to call his boy there.  His friends name is Kebba and he is the one there sitting next to his girlfriend in the pic.   His girlfriend was lovely inside and out, she cooked for all of us that night before we went out.  She's Canadian and is studying to be a lawyer there in New York.  Reminded me of the Lost Boyz song "Renee" when he says "She's studying to be a lawyer, in other words shorty studies law".

I was really blessed to meet up with Kebba and his friends.  Kebba is Gambian and he took me like family cause I was close with his best friend in Africa, and the two other guys you see in the picture, one is his roomate, and the other is a friend who would swoop by with the ganja and smoke us all out.  After we were good and high we all went out to a Reggae night at a club called the Belmont Lounge in Manhattan.  The club was packed, they were playing all the hardcore Reggae shit I grew to love when I was in Africa, and we hit more joints in the back of the club, the club closed down around 3:30 and the long ride back on the subways felt like an adventure.

My last day in New York, I went with Kebba to where he works in Queens.  This spot where the picture is taken is around where he works everyday.  It was cool to follow his movements and see his life there.   And just in general to see the style and character of the people in Queens.  Kebba had this one Jamaican girl he knew drive me to the airport.  I mentioned to her that a lot of my favorite rappers were from Queens and she pointed out to me as we passed the neighborhoods that 50 Cent and LL Cool J grew up in, and a park that 50 Cent funded.  I would of rather seen the side of Queens that Nas and Q-Tip came up in, but maybe next time.

My flight got delayed from New York to Atlanta.  So I stayed a night in Atlanta, and picked the latest flight out the next evening.  This gave me the opportunity to visit Idrissa's sister who lives in Atlanta.  This is the same friend I have in Africa who connected me with Kebba while I was in New York.  He has one family member living in America and that's his sister Ndey.  I speak to her on the phone about once a month and she had invited me to come see her family out in Atlanta, and by God's power, I was blessed to be in Atlanta with an opportunity to see her.

I met her at her work that day. She works as a cook in a West African restaurant in Atlanta.  Afterwards we had time to go to her house and I visited her 2 kids and her husband.  I showed her all my pictures from Africa on the computer, and she showed me some of her photo albums.   I was very blessed to meet her, it's the closest thing I have to a sister.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:52:08 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2011, 12:19:43 PM »
Posting travel blogs now? this forum is your life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
Brian, sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2011, 04:38:33 PM »
This nigga met some waitress from some slum ass place in Atlanta, probably tipped her like eighty dollars & in one night she's "the closest thing he has to a sister".

Sometimes I just feel bad.