Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4477 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »
Cool stories you seemed to enjoy your stay in Ny
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »
Cool stories you seemed to enjoy your stay in Ny

thanks homie, yeah I most definitely enjoyed it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

when are you going back to NY?

maybe you can kick it with Cham or Tom

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
why u hating on 50 infinite? other than that, thats pretty cool. NY is one of the ultimate hip hop destinations for any true hip hop head

Hack Wilson - real

Hahahahahaha. Point proven. & know your logic makes zero sense. You have a problem. You're the one frustrated. You're the one who wants to "stomp me out". Yet, you want me to come to you, when I could give a fuck less.

Anyway, I'll throw the $100 bucks on a free-throw contest. I shoot roughly 74-76% from the charity strike. 25 shots, winner takes all. That can take place in the 818 or the 718.

it's charity stripe not strike

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Honestly why the fuck would u ever go to queens, Bronx, Brooklyn if ur visiting NYC? Unles u got fam/friends there or if there's a party there

There nothing there besides a couple nice restaurants in Brooklyn,

It's like going to la and saying "hey lets to to Valencia, lets go to east Los,"

I'm staying my ass in manhattan where all the shops and nice restaurants are and I ain't even talkin about time square that's some tourist shit. But def time square beats going to any of the other Burroughs,

Go ahead take a 40 min ride to those areas and just look at neighborhoods sounds real fun,

I've been to Brooklyn plenty if times there's a customer there never once have I ever said or thought of going there one free time

Going there to see Marcy is seriously on some delusional loser shit, some shit a stupid kid would say and even the kid would realize its whack as fuck

No offense infinite btw

I live in the valley, it's home to me, but if I didn't live there I damn sure would t go there either.

Shits retarded, and anyone that had a notion of thinking that. "It might be dope" it's not its just fuckig neighborhoods

It's like some one thinking Compton is dope, go there it's nothing but shitty buildings and swap meets and warehouses

Any loser that still wants to go, go ahead, u guys Are fucking morons, and I hope some 13 yr olds Gun u down to weed out the idiots of our race

Lol at "history",  if it gives u some sort of gangsta spirituality all good for u, us normal people spend better use of our free time

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

Honestly why the fuck would u ever go to queens, Bronx, Brooklyn if ur visiting NYC? Unles u got fam/friends there or if there's a party there

It's like going to la and saying "hey lets to to Valencia, lets go to east Los,"

I'm staying my ass in manhattan where all the shops and nice restaurants are and I ain't even talkin about time square that's some tourist shit. But def time square beats going to any of the other Burroughs,

Go ahead take a 40 min ride to those areas and just look at neighborhoods sounds real fun,

I've been to Brooklyn plenty if times there's a customer there never once have I ever said or thought of going there one free time

Going there to see Marcy is seriously on some delusional loser shit, some shit a stupid kid would say and even the kid would realize its whack as fuck

No offense infinite btw

I live in the valley, it's home to me, but if I didn't live there I damn sure would t go there either.

Shits retarded, and anyone that had a notion of thinking that. "It might be dope" it's not its just fuckig neighborhoods

It's like some one thinking Compton is dope, go there it's nothing but shitty buildings and swap meets and warehouses

Any loser that still wants to go, go ahead, u guys Are fucking morons, and I hope some 13 yr olds Gun u down to weed out the idiots of our race

Lol at "history",  if it gives u some sort of gangsta spirituality all good for u, us normal people spend better use of our free time

sfv is dope, what u talkin bout... i'd recommend anyone visit here, if only for the dispensaries.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
From what I understand, many parts of New York are being cleaned up and the Bronx is suppose to be a nicer place now. I have friends in NYC, and they each say it's not the 80's or 90's anymore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Only small places in the BX, BK, Harlem and QB can stir up some trouble.

Lol the 80's was a completely different NY.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No offense infinite btw

sfv is dope, what u talkin bout... i'd recommend anyone visit here, if only for the dispensaries.

Yeah weed that's it, Ventura blvd is pretty cool, yeah it's my home, but if I was a tourist last place I would go is the valley.

Why would u go there, if I'm tourist  or a frequent visitor I rather be going to Venice/Santa monica, downtown/ktown , Hollywood/Beverly, etc etc

Valley is a neighborhood, it's like going to Bronx or queens, a tourist isn't gonna waste 30-40 mins going to the valley.

About the other Burroughs, I'm not saying its trouble, but why anyone would go there for no apparent reason like to just "see the neighborhood" is pointless they have nothing special there, u got flightclub, all the pubs in the lower east side, Central Park, time square, upper east side, theater district, soho, Chinatown, Korean street, little italy

I've been to Brooklyn n queens, nothing really special there except going to parties or a specific nice restaurant, and commute is a bitch, wouldn't go there bro, unless I'm meeting friends or family

Sccit

No offense infinite btw

Yeah weed that's it, Ventura blvd is pretty cool, yeah it's my home, but if I was a tourist last place I would go is the valley.

Why would u go there, if I'm tourist  or a frequent visitor I rather be going to Venice/Santa monica, downtown/ktown , Hollywood/Beverly, etc etc

Valley is a neighborhood, it's like going to Bronx or queens, a tourist isn't gonna waste 30-40 mins going to the valley.

About the other Burroughs, I'm not saying its trouble, but why anyone would go there for no apparent reason like to just "see the neighborhood" is pointless they have nothing special there, u got flightclub, all the pubs in the lower east side, Central Park, time square, upper east side, theater district, soho, Chinatown, Korean street, little italy

I've been to Brooklyn n queens, nothing really special there except going to parties or a specific nice restaurant, and commute is a bitch, wouldn't go there bro, unless I'm meeting friends or family

its good for people who like scenery, relaxing, hiking, nature, shit like that....even the beaches are better than the beaches in LA. it's not a top tourist spot, but i'd definitely recommend anyone to roll through the SFV if they comin to LA. it's pretty much a budsmokers mecca.

Hack Wilson - real

the Bronx is home of the best stadium in sports history  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the Bronx is home of the best stadium in sports history  8)

Yet I still don't go there my staying my ass in midtown, lower east side and soho