Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4471 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
you should check out the QBC for real though Inifinite...

Yeah, why the fuck not?  You guys act like only a wigger would want to go visit the Bronx, New York.  Like hip-hop is just a spectator sport for your headphones, and isn't worth checking out the history.  These cats at the forum are seriously so damn illiterate, and the ignorance just gets worse in this section of the forum, but I couldn't post this anywhere else

...you guys realize I've already been going back and forth to Africa for the past 3 years... so I'm clearly way past the point of being worried about the "wigger" stigma

what the fuck are you talking about?
i dont care what these other people are saying about you... its not even funny anymore so i just ignore and dont even read most of it... all im saying is you should check out QBC im sure they have some cool hip hop spots their and your acting like im calling you out about it...
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

Yeah, why the fuck not?  You guys act like only a wigger would want to go visit the Bronx, New York.  Like hip-hop is just a spectator sport for your headphones, and isn't worth checking out the history.  These cats at the forum are seriously so damn illiterate, and the ignorance just gets worse in this section of the forum, but I couldn't post this anywhere else

...you guys realize I've already been going back and forth to Africa for the past 3 years... so I'm clearly way past the point of being worried about the "wigger" stigma

i dont care what these other people are saying about you... its not even funny anymore so i just ignore and dont even read most of it... all im saying is you should check out QBC im sure they have some cool hip hop spots their and your acting like im calling you out about it...

Sorry, I may not have been clear, when I said "you guys" I mean the previous posters.  My comment to you was, "Why the fuck not?", meaning I was agreeing with you.  But then I went on to speak to the previous responses, but like you said maybe I should of just ignored them.  

The reason I didn't though was to try to expose the shameful ignorance in people who spend every day of their lives at a hip-hop forum, yet start talking shit on someone because he says he wants to visit the Bronx to check out hip-hop history.  That's an ignorance and racism (if I was black they wouldn't have said shit) that deserves to be checked, and spoken against.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
::)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 01:31:09 AM »

Sorry, I may not have been clear, when I said "you guys" I mean the previous posters.  My comment to you was, "Why the fuck not?", meaning I was agreeing with you.  But then I went on to speak to the previous responses, but like you said maybe I should of just ignored them.  

The reason I didn't though was to try to expose the shameful ignorance in people who spend every day of their lives at a hip-hop forum, yet start talking shit on someone because he says he wants to visit the Bronx to check out hip-hop history.  That's an ignorance and racism (if I was black they wouldn't have said shit) that deserves to be checked, and spoken against.

so what do you exactly plan on doing? go to clubs, or to the projects?

i mean i doubt people still breakdance on the sidewalks and freestyle on the streets like biggie did

but then again i could be wrong
The West is Back

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »
Krs also said lil wayne was great.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 02:05:53 AM »
This thread is just as bad as that other euro wigger coming to America and visiting Compton.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 03:20:08 AM »
 :-X

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 03:34:30 AM »
hey guys if u dont want to go visit some shitty ghetto then you must be illiterate

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 03:35:27 AM »
"and there lies the corner were nas drank his first 40, and noreaga got his dick sucked for the first time"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »
"and there lies the corner were nas drank his first 40, and noreaga got his dick sucked for the first time"

More like... "... and now here we have the Park where Cool Herc used to set up and throw block parties.  This is the park that started it all, in a city where "hip-hop" started.  A culture that is now a global phenomenon that influences everything from art to fashion to the way people walk, talk and think throughout the whole world..." 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 09:28:47 AM »
^LOL, nigga there are no tour guides for Hip Hop in Queens.

Drive up to Harlem. Up in like 145+ Ave. Bring like a clipboard or whatever & start firing our questions at the brothers. I tell you now, there is a 15% chance you don't make another post on this forum again lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »
Lol hip hop history u think there's gonna be museums? When I go to other cities I'm thinking food and bitches not "hip hop history"

Sorry to say but damn ur a straight 04 wigger

KRS said no matter who you are, if you really want to know hip-hop, YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BRONX!   He went on to give many reasons why this is the case...

...so I'm going to take KRS 1's word over some illiterate trash like yourself.

...and you realize it is possible to walk and chew gum at the same time, right?   To go somewhere for the culture but also have a girl there

Homie there us no reason for me to go to queens bridge, Bronx, or Brooklyn unless there's a famous place to eat or if someone I know lives there,

I'm not gaining any "hip hop" knowledge by walking through some shifty neighborhoods, juz like how I don't gain.any more knowledge of dre or eazy everytime I go to Compton to visit a customer.

And dude, influencing the whole world? U do know that there's prob more people that don't listen to rap than ppl that do?

Lol man it doesn't influence the fashion industry hardly, and if it does it's less tha 2 % which is the "urban section" which is a sub section of mens in an industry that's 95% dominated by womens clothing

I love rap but I ain't blind, neither so narrow minded

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
LOL, I just read that "KRS-One said...".

Basically, if KRS-One said "jump off a bridge", would you do it? Because aimlessly walking through parts of the Bronx, looking for Hip Hop culture & using "I've been to Africa" as an excuse for you being there is probably the equivalent of jumping off a bridge.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
KRS One also said Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time.