Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4400 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2011, 01:12:11 PM »
Yo Tom, you know there's a big difference between the internet and real life, so why don't you put the "net beef" aside while I'm in New York so we can chill like we talked about doing way back when we used to be cool with each other.

Seriously, your an OG at the forum and we obviously don't like each other here at the forum, but the internet is one thing and real life is another.  We probably have more in common in real life.

And remember, we have a mutual connect through Siavash, Siavash hung with you in New York, and I've hung with Siavash in Cali.  So we can all vouch for each other.

hahahahaha and quit acting like you accomplished something by going on vacation, most people have jobs and rent to take care of and cant just up and leave because of some bitch ass identity crisis

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bouli77

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »
I remember a while back I think grandmaster caz was doing a bus tour or some shit.  Doubt he's still doing it though.

he's still doing it. a friend of mine went to NYC last month and did the hip hop bus tour (don't know the exact name). shit was ridiculously expensive though ($60 or close)

when it rains it pours

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »
smgdh

Cham... so your one of those sheltered kids that thinks if you walk through the Bronx and try to talk to someone that they will rob you and beat you???????  LMAO!!!!

Look, I'm happy you guys have such a high opinion of yourselves, but I'm going to take a risk and assume that KRS-1 knows just a little bit more about hip-hop and New York than you guys do.  I know that's a huge risk considering how cool and knowledgeable you guys are... but I'm going to go with KRS's advice on this one

And you're one of those sheltered kids who thinks the Bronx is like rap records from the 80s. You want to learn New York's hip hop history go talk to some older people. The 40 and 50-year-olds who were a part of that shit. Or go hang out with some Asian kids and they'll teach you all you want to know about how to be a b-boy.

I'm just wondering, do sheltered white kids from the midwest usually go to Hajj in Mekkah and Medina (Saudi Arabia) when they are only 20 years old, by themselves? 

Then after completing the full rites of Hajj, go off to the spend even more time in the Arab Gulf taking a bus through the Emirates and into the countryside of Oman by their fucking self?

Do sheltered kids usually go off to Africa at 25 years old by themselves and not knowing anyone there?  And end up spending months there and going back more and more?

Just wondering...

what have u accomplished? 

u one of them dudes that get kidnapped in some fuckin terrorist ass country beggin the US to bail ur ass out. u wanna learn shit? nigga goto wikipedia or better yet save ur child support money and use google earth.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
brian how can u afford to do all this stuff

Since I don't like Kansas City and don't like the people here much, instead of trying to spend money and make my life happy here (which i know would be a waste) I just let myself be miserable here and live like a slave for most of the year until I have enough resources to travel and live the way I want to live and see the the things I want to see and be around the people I want to be around.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2011, 07:30:08 PM »

hahahahaha and quit acting like you accomplished something by going on vacation, most people have jobs and rent to take care of and cant just up and leave because of some bitch ass identity crisis

I was just making fun of the idiot who said I was sheltered...

As for accomplishments, I don't give a fuck what anybody else considers an accomplishment, I did the shit I wanted to do and according to my own judgement on myself it was an accomplishment and I'm proud of myself for it and have fond memories that will last forever.  It doesn't matter whether or not you consider it an accomplishment what matters at the end of the day is how I feel about it and what I want to do with my life because I will experience the good and the bad of it, nobody else.

Lastly, I've had bills and rent and a number of entanglements, for most of the year I live like a slave, but I make the most of whatever resources I do have.  Alot of folks use entanglements as an excuse because in reality they are scared to follow their heart.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »
I remember a while back I think grandmaster caz was doing a bus tour or some shit.  Doubt he's still doing it though.

thanks for the info, one of the only worthwhile responses in the thread

he's still doing it. a friend of mine went to NYC last month and did the hip hop bus tour (don't know the exact name). shit was ridiculously expensive though ($60 or close)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »

u one of them dudes that get kidnapped in some fuckin terrorist ass country beggin the US to bail ur ass out. u wanna learn shit? nigga goto wikipedia or better yet save ur child support money and use google earth.

good point, dipshit... and maybe people should just look up "sex" on wikipedia and then they'd never actually have to do it...  or better yet just look up "life" on wikipedia and then we'd never actually have to live.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 05:00:18 AM »

good point, dipshit... and maybe people should just look up "sex" on wikipedia and then they'd never actually have to do it...  or better yet just look up "life" on wikipedia and then we'd never actually have to live.

If that means living in Africa I rather don't want to.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
brian how can u afford to do all this stuff

Since I don't like Kansas City and don't like the people here much, instead of trying to spend money and make my life happy here (which i know would be a waste) I just let myself be miserable here and live like a slave for most of the year until I have enough resources to travel and live the way I want to live and see the the things I want to see and be around the people I want to be around.

one of the sadder posts I've seen. This guy really doesn't feel comfortable with who he is. Man up and stop trying to be someone else.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 10:08:57 AM »
So how's the weather in ny? Is it cold?? Somebody answer me!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 10:50:30 AM »

It's getting a little chilly. No jacket, but long sleeve or sweater.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »
& hold up, did Brian ask Tom out on a date? LMAO.

Raphael

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »
Brian can you please stop talking about your personal life and keep the shit to yourself. You're posts are depressing as fuck.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:19:54 PM by Raphael »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »

Ic ic u stay near manhattan?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »

Ic ic u stay near manhattan?

Queens.