Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4472 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 02:19:46 PM »
whenever I ask one of my non-Asian friends if they would date an Asian guy, they start laughing.

From what it looks like if I saw pics of any of ur female friends anyone would start laughing,

based on ur picture that u posted here.

Lol me and the homies pulled a gang of Hispanic bitches b4, not too many white hoes they weren't into that "gangsta" shit back n the day n if they were they were some trailer trash skinheads

I don't think anyone's thinking gangsta shit when they see that pic of you and your friends

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
I think most people think field trip of a technical institute when they see looney and his friends

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2011, 03:57:45 PM »
Cham u know a spot where I can get an la style high fade

Go up to Harlem.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
whenever I ask one of my non-Asian friends if they would date an Asian guy, they start laughing.

From what it looks like if I saw pics of any of ur female friends anyone would start laughing,

Lol me and the homies pulled a gang of Hispanic bitches b4, not too many white hoes they weren't into that "gangsta" shit back n the day n if they were they were some trailer trash skinheads

I don't think anyone's thinking gangsta shit when they see that pic of you and your friends

Lol, I don't think nobodies thinking that u have any quality feems when they see ur pic

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2011, 04:05:43 PM »
Cham u know a spot where I can get an la style high fade

Go up to Harlem.

Harlem?? Nobody ges faded up over there in ny?

And can u come through for a dub mayb an 8th?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2011, 04:48:11 PM »

Lol, I don't think nobodies thinking that u have any quality feems when they see ur pic

I think I'm a pretty good looking guy and people I know agree. For sure I'd say I'm better looking that you...regardless if you actually had gotten any females you would know looks have little to do with it.

You took what I said as a diss but I was just speaking on how society is. Now I'm sure if you had game you could change their mind. But I think a lot of girls don't see themselves dating Asian guys, just because of the way they have been portrayed in Hollywood and the media. How often do you see that shit in the movies? A lot of people are influenced by what they see on tv.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »
allright enough about which poster is better looking than the other leave that to faggot ass nik

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »

I think I'm a pretty good looking guy and people I know agree. For sure I'd say I'm better looking that you...regardless if you actually had gotten any females you would know looks have little to do with it.

You took what I said as a diss but I was just speaking on how society is. Now I'm sure if you had game you could change their mind. But I think a lot of girls don't see themselves dating Asian guys, just because of the way they have been portrayed in Hollywood and the media. How often do you see that shit in the movies? A lot of people are influenced by what they see on tv.

lol obviously a diss y would u even mention that, and Hollywood? Only adolescents think movies portray the real world, lol ur kidding right?

Homie, lol I know u know better than that. Lol Ive had and seen Hispanic beezies dump their bfs on cheat on them with us cuz they were some simpin ass hoes,  and these foos were black, white, Hispanic.

U Gotta be some idiot to think the world revolves around "movies", lol we were pimpin These bitches infront of theses food but they were juz some straight bustas. Lol they juz loved the fact that we were down n didint give a fuck and Plus we treated them like shit, lmao

But this was in highschool of course, damn we were some dumbass kids

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:59 PM »
you guys were azn cripped out to the fullest loc

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »
lol obviously a diss y would u even mention that

Because its true and I was sharing what these girls tol dme. A lot of girls aren't interested in Asian men. Something about the stereotype of them not being manly enough.

Only adolescents think movies portray the real world, lol ur kidding right?

So you don't think stereotypes affect people? Look at this website....you got people here idolizing hip hop culture like rap songs are how black people live. Euros wanting to visit Compton like its a nature preserve. You got wiggers like Nik saying I'm not really black because I know how to spell. Stereotypes aren't reality. But they sure as fuck affect people's opinions. Anyone can see that.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2011, 08:40:39 PM »
I think most people think field trip of a technical institute when they see looney and his friends

gaydc please do the world a favor and kill yourself, nobody will miss you
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »
lol obviously a diss y would u even mention that

Because its true and I was sharing what these girls tol dme. A lot of girls aren't interested in Asian men. Something about the stereotype of them not being manly enough.

lol, not manly enough? dude you must fuck wit some pussy ass asians, or just have a closed ass mind, thats like saying all white boys are pussies, all mexicans are gardeners, and all blacks are loud ass niggas,

which are obviously not true. you must fuck with some dumbass hoes, or ugly ass bitches that asian dudes won't even go near.

Only adolescents think movies portray the real world, lol ur kidding right?

So you don't think stereotypes affect people? Look at this website....you got people here idolizing hip hop culture like rap songs are how black people live. Euros wanting to visit Compton like its a nature preserve. You got wiggers like Nik saying I'm not really black because I know how to spell. Stereotypes aren't reality. But they sure as fuck affect people's opinions. Anyone can see that.

edit:
lol, not manly enough? dude you must fuck wit some pussy ass asians, or just have a closed ass mind, thats like saying all white boys are pussies, all mexicans are gardeners, and all blacks are loud ass niggas,

which are obviously not true. you must fuck with some dumbass hoes, or ugly ass bitches that asian dudes won't even go near.

its cuz its opinions of weirdos, do u think most people that love hiphop love how black people live? no they love it cuz its good music, and west coast music especially most people can relate too esp back in the day when banging was in full effect.

lol people wanting to visit compton? nobody wants to visit compton, unless its for bludsos, and ur using these weird ass euros as an example? do u think any of the "normal" guys that live in europe think like this? no, do i want to go to the ghettos of belfast or london, paris, barcelona, vienna? no. and if did id be some weirdo.

if "stereotypes" ultimately effect peoples opinion and judgement than they must be sheltered, esp if ur talking about their way of living and how their personalities are. thats just stupid homie.

seems like your just tryna bash on asians, which is fine bro, cuz I'm doing fine and i haven't seen people stereotype on  a serious level since high school.

bouli77

« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2011, 03:55:29 AM »

maybe in America, i remember reading an essay entitled "How America Unsexes the Asian Male" for school.

http://www.modelminority.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=281:how-america-unsexes-the-asian-male-&catid=37:dating&Itemid=56

but I hang out with asian dudes and they don't have problem dating other races although prejudices against asians are still very prevalent in today's society. worse than that, you got females whether white, black, arabic or whatever who have a fetish for asian dudes lol. one of my friends is harassed by this arabic girl who only targets asian dudes and i was once in a chinese restaurant in the Chinese district in Paris with my friends when one of them was stopped by a white chick. turned out that she was fond of oriental culture lmao and totally into asian dudes. so like everything i'd say it works both way. every peculiar feature you got can be a burden or you can turn it into your advantage.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2011, 10:34:52 AM »
okay dude, deny the obvious. Look at this, someone posted an article about it.

maybe in America, i remember reading an essay entitled "How America Unsexes the Asian Male" for school.

http://www.modelminority.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=281:how-america-unsexes-the-asian-male-&catid=37:dating&Itemid=56

As a matter of fact there's thousands of articles about it. Maybe its your internet pride that wont let you accept it, even if its just a stereotype. Scholars have already written about this shit, so there's no point in me arguing. lol I'll just give you a link to someone who knows more than both of us.

http://www.asian-nation.org/asian-man.shtml

"hundreds of Asian American men are writing books and poems and creating websites in hopes of redefining themselves by combating the enduring notion that they are sub-masculine."

"Racist myths and assumptions about smaller stature -- smaller eyes -- and less sexual and erotic drive -- have stymied the development and acceptance of Asian American men as full erotic beings"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »
okay dude, deny the obvious. Look at this, someone posted an article about it.

As a matter of fact there's thousands of articles about it. Maybe its your internet pride that wont let you accept it, even if its just a stereotype. Scholars have already written about this shit, so there's no point in me arguing. lol I'll just give you a link to someone who knows more than both of us.

http://www.asian-nation.org/asian-man.shtml

"hundreds of Asian American men are writing books and poems and creating websites in hopes of redefining themselves by combating the enduring notion that they are sub-masculine."

"Racist myths and assumptions about smaller stature -- smaller eyes -- and less sexual and erotic drive -- have stymied the development and acceptance of Asian American men as full erotic beings"

those "hundreds" of men writing "books" about their "masculinity" are fags,  who do you think writes those types of books? as if a white, black or hispanic, guy were to write that kind of book, u think they are normal? no.

anyways homie, lol man based off your pic you aint getting no quality pussy, if u do u either gotta have money or have a lot of game, on some no homo shit.

i don't know where u live, but from what feemz, tell me the most they would not go out with is a black dude, than middle eastern.

of course whiteboys got it easy

I've seen lotta white and hispanic, girls listen to k-pop (korean pop) and korean dramas in my college classes, and they love the dudes there. its pretty funny, how your statements and the articles are very contradictory, compared to my actual experiences. i personally haven't pulled many white bitches, but my homies have, and they pulled them in LA, NY, Arizona etc etc.

bitches have preferences of course so do we, but that doesn't mean imma pass on a fine beezy because she's white, or middle eastern, or wtvr.

it doesn't seem that your trying to actually state something, more like your trying to bring asians down so u can feel better about yourself appearence or confidence.

edit: and lol at denying the obvious, ur talking about articles when I'm talking about my ACTUAL experiences.

yea I'm sure those things might apply in the boonies where there isn't alotta diversity  or the countryside.

and you think alotta girls think middle eastern men are attractive?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:07:19 AM by LooN3y »