Author Topic: X-Raided Signs New Record Deal - From Jail  (Read 630 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
X-Raided Signs New Record Deal - From Jail
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:58:45 AM »
Jailed rapper X-Raided has inked a deal with independent record label RBC records, and will officially release a new album early next year.

X-Raided is currently serving a 31-year sentence for gang-related homicide in 1996. The rapper was convicted of X and sentenced to lengthy prison term.

Since his incarceration, X-Raided has released dozens of albums from jail, including his last one, Unforgiven Vol. 3: Vindication, which was released in May on indie label Bloc Star Entertainment.

Although he's been incarcerated for nearly 20 years now, the rapper, born Aneraé Brown, has managed to remain relevant by dropping albums like Vengeance is Mine, These Walls Can Talk and multiple Unforgiven albums, all from jail.

His last album impressed RBC executives so much, that they sent X-Raided a contract, almost a month after the album was released.

The result of his new record deal is an upcoming LP that will be titled Sacramentally Disturbed.

“I’m honored to have an opportunity to work with RBC," X-Raided told AllHipHop.com. "I’ve overcome a lot of adversity to get here. There are artists out there enjoying their freedom who can’t get deals with RBC so this is a form of vindication for me to accomplish this in spite of my circumstances.”

Life in prison is not the walk for X-Raided.

In February of 2011, prison authorities raided the rapper's cell and discovered an MP3 voice recorder, a phone and other contraband recording equipment in his cell.

In May of 2011, he was stabbed multiple times during a prison riot/gang assault over X-Raided refusal to produce a hip-hop album for artists that were also incarcerated with the rapper.

“Recording my vocals alone is a blessing so signing with RBC is a miracle,” X-Raided said.  “I’m proud and humble.  They have an incredible team over there.”

Filthy Rich and Leviathan will handle the production on Sacramentally Disturbed, which is due in stores on January 10th, 2012 on RBC Records.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: X-Raided Signs New Record Deal - From Jail
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »
LOL...Was Just About To Post This!! Good Stuff!! +1

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 10:12:00 AM »
LOL...Was Just About To Post This!! Good Stuff!! +1

no u +1 for know who x is  8)

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
damn. he keeps a hustle.

MarshColin

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »
damn. he keeps a hustle.

No kidding! Works harder and does more from behind prison walls than most of these rappers in the streets will do in their entire career

polepositon

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 03:27:52 PM »
^^real talk. X Raided aint no joke. Stays putting out new material...dope lyricist too. My fav album by him is the Xorcist. Classic shit.

Inferio07

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
I cant wait for this to come out!!!!!!!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 01:32:04 AM »
Respect Da Hustle...X-Raided 2 Mufuckin´Sicc...
LOL X-Loc Releases Albums From Jail And All Uv Deez Fools Walkin Around Free And Still Cant Release An Album

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 11:25:26 AM »
I'm am glad for him, I am a long time fan & I wish him well. It's sad to see haters trying to get at him.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 05:29:23 PM »
glad to hear there will be more x-raided music soon

seems like he finds a way to get shit done
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »

Yeah I think when you are locked up in prison you tend to have quite a bit of free time on your hands...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »
You ain't got to do no real marketing for him. Ain't got to buy him gear, no tours, etc can't leave that out.

The equal also tells some networth shit and ain't got to worry about making radio music and getting no big as advance Yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

Yeah I think when you are locked up in prison you tend to have quite a bit of free time on your hands...

All the time in the world doesnt mean anything with no record deal or distribution and no way to record music

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 11:49:27 PM »
well, his recording equipment got snatched up, so he's back 2 recordin verses over the phone...he better be fuckin with some good engineers, cuz that shit has to be mixed/mastered to perfection 2 be bumpable... dude shoulda been outa jail by now, though. fucked up ass shit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 03:53:43 AM »
well, his recording equipment got snatched up, so he's back 2 recordin verses over the phone...he better be fuckin with some good engineers, cuz that shit has to be mixed/mastered to perfection 2 be bumpable... dude shoulda been outa jail by now, though. fucked up ass shit.

I agree he should be out

I dont agree with how because he was there supposedly that he would be treated and sentenced nearly the same as a triggerman.