Author Topic: Pick Your Liqour  (Read 834 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Pick Your Liqour
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
No shit when I think cheap I think if 10 bottles of Takaa Vodka or Evan Williams or Everclear... shit I could get in high school for like 15 bux

i remember a reg sized JD bottle was like 15 nah?

how in the hell are you going to call JD cheap when you don't even know how much it is?

from now on, i'm going to disregard your posts.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
Liquor is the devils poison, brings out the beast in man.  Liquor brings aggression and stupidity.

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings together people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
Liquor is the devils poison, brings out the beast in man.  Liquor brings aggression and stupidity.

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings together people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.

LMAO shut the fuck up
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »
No shit when I think cheap I think if 10 bottles of Takaa Vodka or Evan Williams or Everclear... shit I could get in high school for like 15 bux

how in the hell are you going to call JD cheap when you don't even know how much it is?

lol i haven't bought a bottle of it since high school, and i remember getting it in 9th grade with one other homie, so i know it wasn't more than 20 dollars

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 07:42:45 PM »

LMAO shut the fuck up

allah might love you infinite but you're a cunt.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 11:16:28 PM »
im a alcoholic  :cheers:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 12:42:40 AM »

LMAO shut the fuck up

haha.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 01:41:55 AM »

LOL

???

kemizt

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
smfh infinite makes me embarrased that we share the trait of being a human sometimes.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »

LOL

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings  people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.
???

lol if i never drink JD why would i know how much it is, i just know its cheap.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »
Glenmorangie La Santa 12 year. Scotchy Scotch is my liquor of choice.

I also like Hendricks Gin, Crown Royal Canadian blended whiskey, and a few anejo tequilas.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 02:36:37 PM »
Oh btw, never tasted that Patrón, how's it compared to regular tequila?

You're missing out.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »

You're missing out.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »

You're missing out.

Patron silver is the best massed  made tequila IMO