Author Topic: Pick Your Liqour  (Read 831 times)

Lunatic

Re: Pick Your Liqour
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »
Never tried Patron either. Gonna try Avion soon (Entourage)  :D

Grey Goose is my liquor of choice. I'm 'bout to go drank that shit right now
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 03:04:57 AM »
Liquor is the devils poison, brings out the beast in man.  Liquor brings aggression and stupidity.

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings together people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.

LMAO shut the fuck up

allah might love you infinite but you're a cunt.

yeah, might. but i think he´d be embarrassed . muhammed and allah are both facepalming every time infinite opens his mouth

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 07:37:30 AM »
Oh btw, never tasted that Patrón, how's it compared to regular tequila?

You're missing out.

Yeah, I'll have to pick up before my next party.

kemizt

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 07:58:39 AM »
Liquor is the devils poison, brings out the beast in man.  Liquor brings aggression and stupidity.

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings together people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.

pussy ass nigga
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:13 AM »
Patron (any kind, even that coffee flavored one is good too)
Grey Goose
Aquardiente (Colombian cris that nobody on here knows about)

I'll drink almost any kind of liquor, except that cheap ass shit of course  ;)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:46:27 AM by BloodMoney »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 12:21:11 PM »

pussy ass nigga

drinking doesn't make you strong.. that's just the billion dollar marketing campaigns that have brainwashed you into believing that drinking is a symbol of male masculinity.  But the truth is drinking alcohol makes you weak, clumsy, foolish, obnoxious, ignorant, and so on... and the worst part is it reduces your inhibitions so you don't realize how stupid it is.

Ganja on the other hand, makes one turn inward.  More patient and thoughtful in their actions, more empathic towards others.  You don't overplay your hand, but rather you engage in the flow of life.  Harmonious with the Earth's rhythm.  God has blessed the ganja, and he has made it as a medicine for all ills. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Raphael

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 12:39:33 PM »

pussy ass nigga

drinking doesn't make you strong.. that's just the billion dollar marketing campaigns that have brainwashed you into believing that drinking is a symbol of male masculinity.  But the truth is drinking alcohol makes you weak, clumsy, foolish, obnoxious, ignorant, and so on... and the worst part is it reduces your inhibitions so you don't realize how stupid it is.

Ganja on the other hand, makes one turn inward.  More patient and thoughtful in their actions, more empathic towards others.  You don't overplay your hand, but rather you engage in the flow of life.  Harmonious with the Earth's rhythm.  God has blessed the ganja, and he has made it as a medicine for all ills. 
Good post. Much like religion.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 03:25:06 PM »

pussy ass nigga

Good post. Much like religion.

the people that act ignorant and obnoxious are people that can't handle their liquor and don't know their limits, which makes them weak nethertheless with or without alcohol.

if u act clumsy or foolish, once in a while, who cares it gives good times between friends. rather than just being serious all the time.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 06:34:18 AM »

or

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 06:40:43 AM »

the people that act ignorant and obnoxious are people that can't handle their liquor and don't know their limits, which makes them weak nethertheless with or without alcohol.

if u act clumsy or foolish, once in a while, who cares it gives good times between friends. rather than just being serious all the time.

Yeah, obviously what is bad for some could be good for others... but still I had to provide a balance
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bad Dreamz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 08:02:48 AM »
Lately I've been drinking this (Finnish beer):

But most of you have brought up harder spirits, so I'll give you my preferences on those too:

(A Finnish brand)

And as far as whiskeys go:

Kirves - tuo yksinäisen miehen metallinen koira
- Kyösti Pöysti

http://www.myspace.com/painajainen

Fraxxx

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 11:36:39 PM »
Yo I'm blazed right now, so I'm gonna speak the real to you niggaz....

I'm not judging anybody, everyone knows Sccit is my nicca, and I have mad respect for him even though he drinks or whatever, so ya'll know from that that this isn't about judging people, but I'm speaking out of love for everyone here, when I say that there is good and evil in this life.  And like the saying of the Greek Gods, good and evil were made equal in the world (or evil was given a slight upper hand, I'm not that schooled in Greek Mythology), so that people would always have to make that choice of good or evil, so that you'd have to be strong to choose the evil and so that it would always be a battle for good...

And when it comes to this area of life, God put good and evil in it just like everything else.  So what God did is God put the ganja out there, and next to it the devil has placed alcohol.  And it's left to you to make the decision.

Weed has something like 1,000 positive effects that can be attributed to it, and no bad side affects.  This is Jah work, and this is Jah word I'm speaking

Do you need to believe this to justify smoking weed? By your age you should understand that there is good and bad in everything. I'm not gonna write you a novel but damn, your shit is so self-rightous yet close-minded from time to time...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2011, 01:13:48 PM »

kemizt

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »
newest additio

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2011, 12:31:20 AM »
No shit when I think cheap I think if 10 bottles of Takaa Vodka or Evan Williams or Everclear... shit I could get in high school for like 15 bux

i remember a reg sized JD bottle was like 15 nah?

how in the hell are you going to call JD cheap when you don't even know how much it is?

from now on, i'm going to disregard your posts.

LOL

,..The ganja is blessed by Jah.  It is from God to man.  It is the blessed Herb, it is the healing of the nation.  It brings  people in peace and love.  The Ganja strengthens the heart and it unites the conscious man with his subconscious.  Thus, making him more thoughtful and wise.
???

lol if i never drink JD why would i know how much it is, i just know its cheap.

stopped by the local cvs and it was 15 dollars on sale. shits cheap if i wanna drink liqour i rather just get me some henndog or 10 or 15 dollars more.

lol i havent bought a bottle of JD since 9th grade.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.