Author Topic: I'm late as fuck to the party but...  (Read 955 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: I'm late as fuck to the party but...
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 04:21:13 PM »
What exactly makes his albums cohesive? That he sounds exactly the same on every song he makes?That his subject matter never changed and every song could have verses switched out in other songs and you wouldn't notice? He hasn't shown any improvement or growth. He's still using the same flow and same rhyme structures and same subject matter as his first album. Sounds more like to me you guys listen for the production and grasp at straws to defend him.Theirs nothing wrong with his type of music but your comments are laughable. Just admit you listen for the production and that alone. Or post some actual proof of his progression as an artist because I see none.

lol, here we go again
smh at this emotional crackhead
reminds of when u ranted for 2 or 3 pages how much people shouldnt listen to Lil B's latest album

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 04:34:24 PM »
Speaking of Justice League's production:

We just changed @Royceda59 @JoellOrtiz @JoeBudden @TheRealCrookedI lives...they just don't know it yet

https://twitter.com/#!/JusticeLeague/status/120740570929958912

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
Lmao @ calling me an emotional crackhead. I'm discussing music. Why don't you go back to arguing with will b over deleted links of artists nobody gives a shit about you paranoid euro fag.Leave the discussion of music to stable people.

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
Lmao @ calling me an emotional crackhead. I'm discussing music. Why don't you go back to arguing with will b over deleted links of artists nobody gives a shit about you paranoid euro fag.Leave the discussion of music to stable people.

lmao, "dicsussing music"
whenver u visit a thread, ur emtionally rantin about what ppl should listen to and not listen to. almost writing up diagrams n shit
why is that?

ur e-panties r so far up ur ass, its disgusting   ::)
fragile faggot

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011, 05:57:52 PM »
Says the guy with a sig full of shit about will b lol. You acting like a straight female son. Why you obsessed with will? Go get some pussy  and stop spending your Friday nights compiling lists of shitty dpg music. You're  the most emotional Faggot on this entire forum.

Hey mike it wasn't will that deleted your links. It was me. What are you going to do about it? Make a thread crying and whining like usual?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:06:59 PM by Jaydc is back »

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2011, 06:14:13 PM »
Says the guy with a sig full of shit about will b lol. You acting like a straight female son. Why you obsessed with will? Go get some pussy  and stop spending your Friday nights compiling lists of shitty dpg music. You're  the most emotional Faggot on this entire forum.

Hey mike it wasn't will that deleted your links. It was me. What are you going to do about?

lmao, this nigga mad as hell  
why u all defensive all of a sudden, n tryin to switch the subject?
emotional cornball-fag

u've been on this forums since like 2003 (or somtthin like taht right?)
screamin at people when they dont like the same 2pac or Gang Starr-songs like u do, or whatever
i was askin why u r so sensitive n fragile, when it comes to opinions in music  ::)

u obvioulsy have an inferior complex.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:17:51 PM by Michael Madsen »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 06:44:13 PM »
Lol nah I haven't actually. I came on here in like 09 at the earliest. You can call me cornball and emotional all you like son doesn't change the fact your crying about fucking links on the Internet LOL

I'm giving my opinion. I don't really care about yours since you are an idiot. I gave my opinion and you come in the thread not even discussing the music but discussing me. Now who's the emotional crackhead? What's wrong can't handle an opinion?
 :boohoo:

Go read a book and form a coherent sentence.

Either discuss the music or open a thread in g spot about me since you love me
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:00:27 PM by Jaydc is back »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 07:25:45 PM »
jay lets be honest ur a faggot.

what artists do u even like listening to? you are constantly hating.

unless its a discussion about budden with ur little butt buddy cham, you bring zero ACTUAL discussion to the forum, just hate.

Hows the oil rig and all the goat raping?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »
Oh look it's the guy who called big seans album a classic. :-X

Son you listen to drake, big Sean and have a sig of the weeknd. I wouldn't be surprised if your putting on body butter and lighting some scented candles right now. You're soft as fuck. Ole imma kiss my baby on the forehead while singing find your love ass muthafucka.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:53:37 PM by Jaydc is back »

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »
Lol nah I haven't actually. I came on here in like 09 at the earliest. You can call me cornball and emotional all you like son doesn't change the fact your crying about fucking links on the Internet LOL

I'm giving my opinion. I don't really care about yours since you are an idiot. I gave my opinion and you come in the thread not even discussing the music but discussing me. Now who's the emotional crackhead? What's wrong can't handle an opinion?

really son, never had a problem wit you, until u started havin these opinion-based meltdowns in the music-discussion threads  ------ > :rant:

ur soundlin like "midwestryder" nowadays

shits very corny, b  
get ur shit together  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:42:38 PM by Michael Madsen »

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »

really son, never had a problem wit you, until u started havin these opinion-based meltdowns in the music-discussion threads  ------ > :rant:

shits very corny, b  
get ur shit together  
keep my name out of your mouth ,you fairy ass faget. so what if he sounds like me . it just means he is right & you can't handle it like the rest of bitch mades . iti s not my fault i am always right over people like you .

2euce 7even

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2011, 12:36:46 AM »
song is amazing.tha beat is off tha hook.

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2011, 06:02:15 AM »

shits very corny, b  
get ur shit together  
keep my name out of your mouth ,you fairy ass faget. so what if he sounds like me . it just means he is right & you can't handle it like the rest of bitch mades . iti s not my fault i am always right over people like you .

u have never been right about anythin, u little dumbass kid..

comb your hair tomorrow, n go get a job
illiterate teenagers  :grumpy:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »
Yeah no where in my post did I say I like ross's albums or anything like that. Never been a fan of the guy. The only other time I've heard him was when he was featured on ugks album, and luckily his was last so I could skip it.

But Aston martin music is dope as hell, don't know how people don't feel that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »
J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League are hella dope. That song is good but not even among my favorites from them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmDPupvyJAk?version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DmDPupvyJAk?version=3</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4KbzTPmxkc?version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p4KbzTPmxkc?version=3</a>

Thx for those, def gonna check.