Author Topic: I'm late as fuck to the party but...  (Read 956 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: I'm late as fuck to the party but...
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »
if the only ross song u like is the drake track then congrats, u have a vagina

like that is literally the 'one for the ladies' song on the album. theres nothing wrong with liking it, its a dope album. but dont even try deny this is the ladies track on the record. just admit it and embrace it dudes. dont be embarassed about what you like

Oh yeah, you're real hard for bumping rick ross, a former cop and prolly paid snitch.  I clearly said I'm not a fan of any of these people, but the beat is dope enough that it overshadows any of their wackness.  And Ross actually comes off decent.  You don't like the beat?  Up something better, I'm always looking for dope shit.

Do you feel better about yourself when he raps about cooking crack and shit?  You're prolly a fat white boy bumpin that shit in your metro but you roll up your window when a black person is within a 20 ft. radius.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
I can't stand Chrisette Michelle
Why?

I mean, she's just a generic hook singer.  Doesn't bring anything to the table.  She was on hip hop is dead a few years back and was mostly just annoying.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
song is amazing.tha beat is off tha hook.

I'm witcha mane...I bumped that shit on repeat, beat is really dope.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 12:05:51 AM »
I can't stand Chrisette Michelle
Why?

I mean, she's just a generic hook singer.  Doesn't bring anything to the table.  She was on hip hop is dead a few years back and was mostly just annoying.

You should try her solo album, it's anything but generic. It's a throwback to an older r and b.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »

like that is literally the 'one for the ladies' song on the album. theres nothing wrong with liking it, its a dope album. but dont even try deny this is the ladies track on the record. just admit it and embrace it dudes. dont be embarassed about what you like

Oh yeah, you're real hard for bumping rick ross, a former cop and prolly paid snitch.  I clearly said I'm not a fan of any of these people, but the beat is dope enough that it overshadows any of their wackness.  And Ross actually comes off decent.  You don't like the beat?  Up something better, I'm always looking for dope shit.

Do you feel better about yourself when he raps about cooking crack and shit?  You're prolly a fat white boy bumpin that shit in your metro but you roll up your window when a black person is within a 20 ft. radius.

i see i touched a nerve

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »

i see i touched a nerve

nah, you're just a bitch

jeanmiche777

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 04:45:45 PM »
That beat is imo the best instrumental from last year.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 01:07:45 AM »

i see i touched a nerve

nah, you're just a bitch

says the guy taking it all personal lmao. bitch made.