Author Topic: "Flossin" off the LBC Crew Album Haven't You Heard album is a lost gem...  (Read 317 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This song is so G'd up!!  It's got the African style drums in the back ground.  Really stripped down G Funk sound.  And then Tray Dee fuckin kills it with that, "Either I'm gettin my fuck on/ or tellin a BITCH get the fuck on!!!!" That's that West Coast gangsta shit that was gold in the mid-90's.   This track is truly a lost gem from back in the day.  Snoop should of at least jacked it for his Doggfather album, because this song was too dope to never have came out.  

Bad Azz blesses the track, pickin up right where Tray Dee left off.  Tray Dee's first verse was so fuckin dope that they had to let him spit for a long ass time.  To the point it was almost sounding like a solo joint... then Bad Azz comes in and sets it off from a different angle.  

I'm way blunted bumpin this shiti!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:43:47 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

lol at "africa style drums"

acgrundy

this song was released years ago on c-style presents 19th street. How the hell have you not heard it until recently?

Al Bundy

this song was released years ago on c-style presents 19th street. How the hell have you not heard it until recently?

he's in the year 1996.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Well, the C-Style 19th Street album wasn't exactly a platinum hit... I'm not really that familiar with the album... and I would of missed this track off the recently released LBC Crew album as well if I had not heard it while I was high...

...and what's that other song that had a video, with all those LBC cats and Crooked I in it?  That one was also a lost gem.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:44:56 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
they all had flowz like mothafuckaz

bouli77

well the LBC Crew album is even less of a platinum hit than the 19th Street Compilation lol. this song was released 3 years after it was recorded (1995-1998). so i don't see how it is a lost gem. you really should check your facts before making such threads, Infinite.

and SMH @ not mentioning Lil C Style's verse which is arguably one of the best things in the entire song when the beat changes and replays the "who got some gangsta shit" bassline.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:02:59 AM by bouli77 »

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Okka

Classic. One of my favorites on "19th Street LBC Compilation". Not a lost gem though, i'm sure most of the people on this forum have heard this song.

EDIT: Infinite, why you always type Tray Deee with only two E's? You for sure know it's Deee. You can't call yourself 1996 if you don't know shit like that.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:58:07 AM by Okka »