Author Topic: ANYBODY WHO SAY THE NEW 50 CENT IS WACK ,IS A GAY ASS PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAA  (Read 375 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

The new 50 Cent is a classic.....150% its da bomb

listen to the sampler

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn foo, get off his nutz, hey man, you got some white shit on ya lip!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

West Coast Veteran

bez

He is dopeeee.

S.G.V.

LMAO...

i bet 50s balls must be hurtin with all the people hangin off em...

dexter

He 's  dope Extremely

On The Edge of Insanity

Well I guess that makes me a gay ass punk ass muthafucker in your opinion then.

I've argued this point so many times that I don't really want to go into the same points in depth again, so i'll just say this. 50 Cent was, is and always will be just average, nothing more nothing less.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont get it.. shouldnt this be in the westcoast board? .. i mean.. 50 cent is signed to aftermath... so if its cool with eminem, it also should be cool with 50 cent.... or?

D.R.E.-Dogg

he's above average

as an artist he's dope as fuck in my oppinion but don't nobody has to think like I do..

S.G.V.

i dont get it.. shouldnt this be in the westcoast board? .. i mean.. 50 cent is signed to aftermath... so if its cool with eminem, it also should be cool with 50 cent.... or?
yea from now on if it has any connection to the west coast it goes in that part of the board...so alot of my threads will be over there now...
he's above average

as an artist he's dope as fuck in my oppinion but don't nobody has to think like I do..
i really think hes just average...his rhymes are simplistic...he doesnt have much depth...he raps about the same ol shit...aside from him bein charismatic...i dont see what would make him above anything...

PLANT

I dont see the big deal with 50. The guys not bad, but damn...People actin like hes the savior of rap music.  The only props I ever gave the guy was for punking that little fag Ja Rule...But like 50 said, "what goes around comes around anyway"

Nuthin special to me boys.  Goes to show you, with Eminem and Dr.Dre behind you, anyone can be a superstar.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
damn foo, get off his nutz, hey man, you got some white shit on ya lip!
'

lmao!!!!!!!!!11 so true

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
I dont see the big deal with 50. The guys not bad, but damn...People actin like hes the savior of rap music.  The only props I ever gave the guy was for punking that little fag Ja Rule...But like 50 said, "what goes around comes around anyway"

Nuthin special to me boys.  Goes to show you, with Eminem and Dr.Dre behind you, anyone can be a superstar.

real talk!!!!!!!!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Jome

I can see why people who have heard only "Wanksta" and "In Da Club" by 50 thinks he's nothing special.
When you only hear the commerically successfull hits, you don't the in-depth perspective on a artist..

But those who have been checking for his underground stuff know..  ;)

As for duplicating Ma$e:

Explaining why his voice & flow changed after he got shot:

If Suge was home, Death Row would be good for me
Cause Tommy Matola ain't shootin out in the hood wit me
I've been shot 9 times my nigga that's why I walk funny
Hit in the jaw once, why I talk funny

Laughing @ the ones thinking he's copying Ma$e:

It's nothin', I could go after Ma$e's fanbase // hahaha