Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal'DAZ Replys  (Read 2325 times)

doublee313

Lmao these euros kill me, they seem to be the only ones that hating on daz in this forum lol....they also seem to be in awe of talking to a rap legend at the same time i mean common daz already got a place in rap history & none of the homos on this site can take that away with a few funny dissing remarks to daz ;) y'all need to get out the house more or get some pussy once in a while ;)  

You have people actually trying to reach out to DAZ in a with positive "negative" feedback (if that makes sense), and then you have these other clowns just fucking up everything.  Telling DAZ to get some better beats, lay down his smooth flow, that's not bad.  If he took the serious posts, he probably would get some of his old fans back. 

I don't know whos euro or what, but regardless, DAZ is a legend and I still enjoy his old music.  He put some effort in to D.A.Z for his fans, and it got a little better.  If his next album shows more improvement, then that's good.

You get a good TOPIC and then these 5-6 people just ruin it.  It turns into this LAMP/NIK dude all over and I'm tired of the shit. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
"Gangsta Crunk"-album
and
an album wit Houston-artist Nuwine ("Southwest"),

he also produced a whole album for Khujo Goodie (of Goodie Mob.)

what did the khujo album sound like...use as many words as possible and feel free to be expressive as youd like to be when describing it...extra points for words like ""fusion" "old school"textures" and "soundscapes" and such

GO!

im high as shit

Shot Callin

• Lil Geezy
  • Shot Callin'
lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
in retrospect public enemies was quite good...i think ill play it.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
in retrospect public enemies was quite good...i think ill play it.

it wasn´t bad . i might listen to it again some day

Will_B

'N My Neighborhood' was probably Daz's strongest singles since So So Gangsta.

He can do those types of tracks very well (going right back to Baby Mama Drama) and should keep exploiting that talent.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT DAZ AND KURUPT FALLING OFF YOU'RE A FUCKIN HATER DPGC>>>YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER, EAT A DICC CUZZ  8) 8)

Westcoastfanatic

Daz, I liked that track "Amsterdam".
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Sikotic™

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT DAZ AND KURUPT FALLING OFF YOU'RE A FUCKIN HATER DPGC>>>YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER, EAT A DICC CUZZ  8) 8)
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
daz,

to me youll always be a westcoast legend, and ill still be a bit star struck when i meet you, just liek with kurupt and even though he was drunk or cracked out he still gave love to his fans and did a free.

but videos like these i just shake my head homie. y u even let people on here get under your skin?

your a celeb, of course theres people that are gonna hate, but i bet every one that hates on you atleast has a couple of tracks that u made that they loved or still do love.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:27:02 AM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Daz is a grown ass man..... but that wasn't a grown ass reply.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:27:09 AM by Nutty »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

hes young, under 40 ---

38 yrs old

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hes young, under 40 ---

38 yrs old

That's a grown ass man..... half that and you get the average age of dubcc posters, haha. He's a gen 2 rapper.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

hes young, under 40 ---

38 yrs old

That's a grown ass man..... half that and you get the average age of dubcc posters, haha. He's a gen 2 rapper.

yea man,
i was bein sarcastic

thats waht he said in his video, "and i am young nigga, im under 40" 
smh

TheRemedy360Ressurection

LOL @ Daz getting his post moved to the G Spot.