Author Topic: Gloryhole Gone Wrong  (Read 1883 times)

Sccit

Re: Gloryhole Gone Wrong
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
^I posted here quite often for a while. But like I've said, outside of checking out "Da-Sauce" (plug ;)) I'm not a member of any other forum.

I made a thread a few months ago, "Whose a member of another forum?" & almost all you guys rang off like four-five other forums. Let's ease off the nerd talk when most of you guys are over 25, have been here for ten years & have been at other forums for equal amounts of time, where I get bored at school & log on to kill time.

As NIK is a shining example of, son is jobless & is about to hit that age of 25; yet has all the time in the world to post here. ::)

"i'm not gay, nik is jobless"...more lies by the forum faggot.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:09 AM »
^I posted here quite often for a while. But like I've said, outside of checking out "Da-Sauce" (plug ;)) I'm not a member of any other forum.

I made a thread a few months ago, "Whose a member of another forum?" & almost all you guys rang off like four-five other forums. Let's ease off the nerd talk when most of you guys are over 25, have been here for ten years & have been at other forums for equal amounts of time, where I get bored at school & log on to kill time.

As NIK is a shining example of, son is jobless & is about to hit that age of 25; yet has all the time in the world to post here. ::)

DON'T CRY  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 08:40:21 AM »

You're unemployed. We all know it.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »

i make more money in a day than u do in a month...guaranteed, fruit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »

i make more money in a day than u do in a month...guaranteed, fruit.

LOL. Doing what? It's impossible to make money sitting home on the computer unless you have a college education & it's obvious you don't.

You should be in Grad School, opposed to your mother's basement.

I wonder if you realize how unbelievable your lies actually are.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »
elior dont let them make you revert to your old ways.

you are better then that.

stick to your new "cool jew" persona.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »
LOL...this faggot actually thinks u need a college degree to make money. squarefag doesnt even begin 2 describe u.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:42:28 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 12:42:31 PM »
LOL...this faggot actually thinks u need a college degree to make money. squarefag doesnt even begin 2 define u.

You said you make more money in a day than I do in a month. That's serious paper. What do you do? Stop dodging, you unemployed fuck.

Think of the physics behind that. You make allllllllllllllll this money. Yet are as active as anyone on this forum? Who are you kidding, Jew?

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 12:43:30 PM »
ive said it in the past; mac malls first album, young'n...a squarefag like u wouldnt understand. i average less than 2 posts a day on this forum, how can that take away from me collectin mail? ur theories are more retarded than whoever raised u...i'm bout to bounce n i wont be back on the forum til later on. in the mean time, i will be stackin chips. u will be wastin ur time goin 2 school, tryna find urself, when theres nothin really 2 find in a fag. thats the difference.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:48:17 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »
i average less than 2 posts a day on this forum

;)

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »
^please dont wink at me...that shit aint right, petey.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »
ive said it in the past; mac malls first album, young'n...a squarefag like u wouldnt understand. i average less than 2 posts a day on this forum, how can that take away from me collectin mail? ur theories are more retarded than whoever raised u...i'm bout to bounce n i wont be back on the forum til later on. in the mean time, i will be stackin chips. u will be wastin ur time goin 2 school, tryna find urself, when theres nothin really 2 find in a fag. thats the difference.

OH LOL. The perfect herb-made excuse! That's great. You collect checks in the mail. That's truly incredible. You've reached new lows.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 03:24:56 PM »

OH LOL. The perfect herb-made excuse! That's great. You collect checks in the mail. That's truly incredible. You've reached new lows.

lmfao. end thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »
its funny that he didnt get the early 90s bay area slang but its kind of sad you walk around spouting old regurgitated dialect you learned from the rap tapes like it gives you cred or something. if i were at a party and i seen some big lanky goofball ass honky like you say that i probably would have laughed so hard i that i would have dropped my yak...

update your game a little elior girls dont dig rap nerds.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
its funny that he didnt get the early 90s bay area slang but its kind of sad you walk around spouting old regurgitated dialect you learned from the rap tapes like it gives you cred or something. if i were at a party and i seen some big lanky goofball ass honky like you say that i probably would have laughed so hard i that i would have dropped my yak...

update your game a little elior girls dont dig rap nerds.

son, that shit aint bay no more, shit is world wide. thats like sayin "fasho" is a bay area slang...i never met any1 who doesnt know what "collectin mail" means lmao...you bein an oreo and all, i'm really not surprised ur backin that, though.

i can just picture u droppin ur yak at that party, in ur dean carl cain voice..."collectin mail? ha! how ghetto!!!" fuckin nerd smh.