Author Topic: the last 50 cent post (hopefully)  (Read 1154 times)

smerlus

the last 50 cent post (hopefully)
« on: January 23, 2003, 12:59:44 PM »
first of all this man isn't west coast, he's affiliated with someone from detroit who's affiliated with someone from the west. if the moderators don't start sticking to thier rules, i'm just gonna copy and paste some shit off of MTV.com about ja rule and throw like 1,000 posts up on here. at least ja rule is the reincarnated spirit of pac... (just fucking kidding everyone)

2nd where was all this guys fans about 4 months ago? 50 cent who? sounds like short change to me...which leads me to my third point.

GET OFF THIS MAN'S NUTS! he's not pac, he's not better than pac, he's not cube and he's not better than cube, snoop or whoever you want to compare this guy to.if this guy is so fucking bad, he would have had a good record deal when he first came out like 5 years ago.

i'll be honest with you, i used to hate on people that rode snoops dick but snoop HAS been in the game 10 years and snoop HAS classic cd's under his belt and snoop HAS talent.

why you on this guys nuts huh? you must think he looks good with his shirt off because frankly, anything this guy does just doesn't impress me

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:the last 50 cent post (hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 01:14:25 PM »
... k first, you are NOT a moderator...

Second point, this thread belong to the outbound Connection

3rd point, if u copy paste news about Ja rule, ur just gonna get banned lol

4th point, nobody compared him to anybody....

Final judgement : this thread is pointless

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »
good post bz mak but you must need some reading glasses because i never said i was a moderator...

2nd you repeated what i said that all 50 cent posts belong on outbound

3rd if i get banned from WCC board that would be the worst day of my life.....wait i have a life so shit wouldn't get to me.

4th you must read one post a day because i've already seen 2 posts today saying he's better than cube and some other people

and final judgement...hooked on phonics didn't work for you, i'd bring up a lawsuit or something against them because thats what ignorant people like you usually do. oh and get your eyes checked

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 01:55:44 PM »
good post bz mak but you must need some reading glasses because i never said i was a moderator...

2nd you repeated what i said that all 50 cent posts belong on outbound

3rd if i get banned from WCC board that would be the worst day of my life.....wait i have a life so shit wouldn't get to me.

4th you must read one post a day because i've already seen 2 posts today saying he's better than cube and some other people

and final judgement...hooked on phonics didn't work for you, i'd bring up a lawsuit or something against them because thats what ignorant people like you usually do. oh and get your eyes checked

LOL @ u... it was people like u bringin Ice Cube out of nowhere in a 50 Cent topic.. I dont need glasses and since u have a life, why do u care about what other people post about an artist u dont like and is threatening to post news about Ja rule ? lol juss shut up, I wasnt arguin with u, but ur so dumb, u said u knew it wasnt posted in the right board... but u posted ur stupidity here mann get a life and leave me alone, I was juss tellin u that ur post was stupid, so are u with an answer like that

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 01:59:29 PM »
The reason they aren't moving the threads sometimes is because he is on Aftermath which is Dr. Dre's label and he is westcoast.  (I personally believe it should be in outbound but that's why they aren't moved)

Why are you worried about other people liking him?  People did like him before Shady/Aftermath but now he's got a big push behind him and good production.  But of course he's got more fans now cause he's got more exposure.

People like his personality, his content and his style.  Deal with it.

So basically, quit crying about other people's tastes and shut up.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 02:02:06 PM »
The reason they aren't moving the threads sometimes is because he is on Aftermath which is Dr. Dre's label and he is westcoast.  (I personally believe it should be in outbound but that's why they aren't moved)

Why are you worried about other people liking him?  People did like him before Shady/Aftermath but now he's got a big push behind him and good production.  But of course he's got more fans now cause he's got more exposure.

People like his personality, his content and his style.  Deal with it.

So basically, quit crying about other people's tastes and shut up.

Kain670

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 02:30:21 PM »
Outbound ???
Is this room only for West Coast Topics :o

Thats dumb.....because West Coast Rap fell off the map
gone....zippo

I thought this was a forum for people from the Westside

Everyone having a heat attack cause I'm talking about 50 cent
shit  get a life   outbound hahah suckers

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 02:50:37 PM »
Outbound ???
Is this room only for West Coast Topics :o

Thats dumb.....because West Coast Rap fell off the map
gone....zippo

I thought this was a forum for people from the Westside

Everyone having a heat attack cause I'm talking about 50 cent
shit  get a life   outbound hahah suckers

what a crock of shit.  fucking idiot ::)

byw, for the most part i agree w the homie smerlus

closetothalimit

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2003, 03:14:39 PM »
i agree with smerlus

i never understood why some non-west coast threads got to stay in here and others get moved. ive seen people just leave devin threads in here, 50 cent threads in here, rakim threads in here, eminem threads in here. why dont mods move all non-west coast threads instead of having exceptions? i understand if u talking about dre's production for these guys or if u talking about the west coast artists these guys are working with but have the time they are not so people should stick to the rules.

also i hate 50 cent and dont see what all the fuss is about, he aint another pac, cube or snoop. these three left such a big impact on rap
what impact do u see 50 cent leaving?

anyway, just my thoughts

someone should move this to outbound

docdiggity

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2003, 03:18:12 PM »
who cares if 50 Cent post are in the outbound connection or the west coast section.  and your thoughts on 50 Cent are just your opinion that none of us care about.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2003, 04:02:43 PM »
smerlus on point like stacey adams
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2003, 04:07:04 PM »
smerlus speakin the real...im gonna start puttin shit about Ska Face Al Kapone from Memphis cuz hes connected with E-40...he could be considered west coast i guess...im gonna start puttin Ja Rule on posts here too...cuz hes aligned with Suge...and exactly like Smerlus said...where we all these fans 4 months ago?...

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2003, 04:38:12 PM »
I agree with Smerlus, and I know a lot of people want this to be more of an underground West Coast board. I used to always bitch about this shit, but you have to realize this is a big board now, lot of peeps, and a LOT of commercial rap listeners. So when somebody like 50 or Em or whoever gets real hot, they're going to get talked about no matter what you say or what points you raise.

Plus you have to realize this board derived from a Dr. Dre board so anything affiliated with him and Aftermath is going to get love regardless.

So my advice is to turn a blind eye, cuz you won't change peeps, especially not by insulting them.
 :)

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2003, 05:42:41 PM »
ok i just got one more thing to say then i'll leave it alone...bz mak...why are you trying to be a rapper when you look ALOT like dave chappele? come on man ain't no one going to take you seriously. like i'll believe someone that was a star in half baked is some hard core guy. and i know why you guys like 50 cent, you guys think he's cute so just admit it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2003, 06:01:29 PM »
LmAO!! This smerlus guy is hillarious...

But for real...why do you care? Does it ruin your day to see a 50 Cent post in the West Coast Section? Come on now, don't even trip...PeACe