Author Topic: the last 50 cent post (hopefully)  (Read 1153 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:the last 50 cent post (hopefully)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2003, 06:10:51 PM »
omg....lmmfao @ Dave Chappele

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2003, 06:50:15 PM »
ok i just got one more thing to say then i'll leave it alone...bz mak...why are you trying to be a rapper when you look ALOT like dave chappele? come on man ain't no one going to take you seriously. like i'll believe someone that was a star in half baked is some hard core guy. and i know why you guys like 50 cent, you guys think he's cute so just admit it.

Do u think anyone is goin to take u seriously?? Ur all pissed cuz people talk about 50 Cent, then u say that u dont care, if u dont care, then dont try to sound personnal, U dont have to act like ur bitch ass mom, I was juss givin an opinion, if u think im wrong, then dont need to say stupid things like that, and ohh.. why dont u post a pic of urself with ur fat mom ?  8) U cant say im trying to look like a rapper, I aint no bitch ass wigga like u actin like he knew somethin about rap
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 06:51:45 PM by Bz_MuthaFuckin_Mak »

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2003, 06:59:42 PM »
hey bz....what kind of pic you want of me....how about with my shirt off holding a gun? or do you want me laying on a bed or something....first of all, you're gay for asking for a picture of a guy.

second of all i wasn't trying to be funny, it was constructive criticism...your pic look like three dave chapelle's chilling in a white room... damn aren't mom jokes a little middle schoolish? i say you look like a funny comedian and a decent actor and the best you could come up with is my mom's fat? one last thing about your pic... you shouldn't do that 3 person thing, because just one of you looks like a clown, three of you look like a circus.

platinumk777

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 06:59:56 PM »
ok i just got one more thing to say then i'll leave it alone...bz mak...why are you trying to be a rapper when you look ALOT like dave chappele? come on man ain't no one going to take you seriously. like i'll believe someone that was a star in half baked is some hard core guy. and i know why you guys like 50 cent, you guys think he's cute so just admit it.

totally unnecessary. just cuz people agree with you on the 50 cent topic, doesn't give you the right to talk any type of bullshit you want. your head's swellin up kid, I suggest you pop it with a needle

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 07:05:26 PM »
hey bz....what kind of pic you want of me....how about with my shirt off holding a gun? or do you want me laying on a bed or something....first of all, you're gay for asking for a picture of a guy.

second of all i wasn't trying to be funny, it was constructive criticism...your pic look like three dave chapelle's chilling in a white room... damn aren't mom jokes a little middle schoolish? i say you look like a funny comedian and a decent actor and the best you could come up with is my mom's fat? one last thing about your pic... you shouldn't do that 3 person thing, because just one of you looks like a clown, three of you look like a circus.

Im gay ? lol for askin for a pic?? No, i juss wanted to see how funny u looked, and u DID tried to make fun of my pic, and YEAH, it was childish to talk about ur bitch, but, is it mature to talk about my pic when Im talkin about music? Face it, ur juss a dumb bitch

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 07:06:52 PM »
i don't have an ego and i could care less if people agreed with me. but since this is the "talk about anything connection" forum i decided to talk about this comedian.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 07:10:03 PM »
i don't have an ego and i could care less if people agreed with me. but since this is the "talk about anything connection" forum i decided to talk about this comedian.

No ego??... i feel sorry for u. and no its not a let's talk about anything forum, its a West Coast forum, and they are not supposed to talk aboutt 50  here, but ur not smarter then them by doin the same thang.. And there was no need to judge my pic when U have nothin to laugh about.. maybe ur just a Vanilla Ice lookin fool..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 07:11:34 PM by Bz_MuthaFuckin_Mak »

EM28

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 07:10:40 PM »

totally unnecessary. just cuz people agree with you on the 50 cent topic, doesn't give you the right to talk any type of bullshit you want. your head's swellin up kid, I suggest you pop it with a needle

for real, And i for one liked 50 before he was signed wit Shady/Aftermath.
Now i like him even more.  Tha fools pretty dope.  He gonna go platinum within his first or second week its released.

peace

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 07:17:48 PM »
i bet it really gets you that you don't know what i look like bz mak, i have your jokes swinging at air, but i can easily say that your nose looks like a two car garage

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 07:24:48 PM »
i bet it really gets you that you don't know what i look like bz mak, i have your jokes swinging at air, but i can easily say that your nose looks like a two car garage

no it dont gets me, I see ur lookin at my pic very carefully, are u gay? I bet u gon make a joke about my dick if u keep lookin  :-\ damn keep ur eyes off the pic and ill keep my dick out of ur mom .. ur so mature thats how I got to talk to u, I can see ur nerd face making fun of people pictures on the internet lol its cool uh?  On the internet u can hide that face, thats why u stay here 24/7 so people cant make fun of u

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 07:30:34 PM »
all right i'm through fucking with you, you like 50, i don't, no need to throw mother jokes around (for the record my mom wouldn't stoop down to your level)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 07:33:18 PM »
but i can easily say that your nose looks like a two car garage

LMAO!!!...That's cold homie...You be gettin' on homies, huh?

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 07:35:55 PM »
i'm not black and i'm not white but all my friends, black OR white know i can diss with the best of them. but i admit i was just fucking around, didn't mean to hurt people's feelings or get off topic

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 07:41:23 PM »
Smerlus your right about it being in outbound, cuz a lot peeps shit gets moved so it only fair to move other peeps shit to.  but on the real 50 is having his 15 minutes of rap fame and you should let him have it.  Every rapper gets their time to shine and this is his time.  with so many rappers making RnB/Rap its good to see a rapper making strictly street music.  Him and Nas are the only rappers bringing rap back to the streets, their doing their own hooks not some bitch singing.  I dont think 50 is one of greats, meaning he wouldnt have gotten shine in 90's, He kinda reminds me of Daz with better hooks, but he's defintly a tite rapper.  No question Eminem is the reason for all the push but every rapper needs someone to bring them out, Snoop had Dre, Jay-Z had B.I.G so dont say thats the only reason.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 07:51:48 PM »
but i can easily say that your nose looks like a two car garage

LMAO!!!...That's cold homie...You be gettin' on homies, huh?

yeah give him attention he will feel special ::)