Author Topic: So I won the fucking lotto  (Read 1200 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: So I won the fucking lotto
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »
Like somebody else said somewhere, Petey is probably a chill nigga. Nothing against that guy; one day he'll come to Queens & spark up with me.

All he wants in return is his e-cred, which he's entitled too.

Next is NIK. One day, he'll relax & me & him will sign the treaty.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »
i drink from the tears of my enemies to build my strength.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 03:22:33 PM »
It;s not a good look, Will. Either you're losing your composure or Petey has you trained well. Either one isn't a good scenario.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 11:09:01 PM »
Blah blah blah Will.

All you guys could be equally saying 'Petey u doin too much, chill etc' - but it's on me.

Ok ok I get it, it's like Dawn of the Dead up in here :)

All over me askin Petey why he posts I dubcc more than his own forum. And I never got a response, only the goon squad.

Petey come out and answer one time, when you're not hidin under their skirts :)

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
Blah blah blah Will.

All you guys could be equally saying 'Petey u doin too much, chill etc' - but it's on me.

Ok ok I get it, it's like Dawn of the Dead up in here :)

All over me askin Petey why he posts I dubcc more than his own forum. And I never got a response, only the goon squad.

Petey come out and answer one time, when you're not hidin under their skirts :)

cuz u come off as victimized. petey doesnt come off like that. i get what ur sayin, tho. it's all a matter of perception. thats the internet.....but the way i perceived things, u used 2 be a nice guy who never beefed wit cats until mike madsen started fuckin wit u. now, ur almost the same as him. ya feel where i'm comin from? mike stayed the same....u, on the other hand, by reactin to all the bullshit, have become almost a totally different style of poster. it dont make u any less, i just think u should rise above it.

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2012, 01:17:07 AM »
Only difference is, I almost never used to post in the GSpot...coz when i joined the forum all I saw was jokes about Jews, dead babies and AIDS and shit and didn't wanna chop it up with yall - just stick to the WC section. Real talk.  :)

Tho I appreciate u tryin to bring some sense here

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2012, 04:48:20 AM »
Will he's telling u the same thing I've been saying for months just without the "wigger" and "fag" dissess I usually hit u up with.

U got turned out lmfao

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
Will he's telling u the same thing I've been saying for months just without the "wigger" and "fag" dissess I usually hit u up with.

U got turned out lmfao

What you've been telling me to rise above you and not sink to your level?

That's on some Inception shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 12:08:56 PM »
ive been telling you that cats can sense how bothered you are over this whole thing..ill litterally go days with out speaking a word to you and later comeback and see after every post ive made over a span of three days or so you followed me around like a lost puppy looking for a reason to exist.

cats sense your frustration hone in on it and thats the end of your chapter...the whole charles manson angle you try to pull is flattering but unfortunately your off base again, look around you will, no one cares about this shit as much as you...

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
ive been telling you that cats can sense how bothered you are over this whole thing..ill litterally go days with out speaking a word to you and later comeback and see after every post ive made over a span of three days or so you followed me around like a lost puppy looking for a reason to exist.

cats sense your frustration hone in on it and thats the end of your chapter...the whole charles manson angle you try to pull is flattering but unfortunately your off base again, look around you will, no one cares about this shit as much as you...

I was asking u a direct question homie, not 'everyone else'

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »
so your insinuating i sicked these guys on you like a pack of dogs, am i understanding this right?

is my pull that strong? am i that charismatic will? or is it that the cats i usually have odds with are extreme douchebags?

food for thought my wigga.

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
so your insinuating i sicked these guys on you like a pack of dogs, am i understanding this right?

is my pull that strong? am i that charismatic will? or is it that the cats i usually have odds with are extreme douchebags?

food for thought my wigga.

Not insinuating anything. Don't be paranoid Petey.

I asked u a straight question, u never responded. Just so happens the goons popped up and started shouting me down.

Seems the internet is serious huh? ;)

rayallen0

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
You ignored his fucking question also. Fuck all you keeping this stupid arguement going. Will is boring, no fucking personality whatsoever, generic comebacks, etc... Not k-macc level of generic and uninspired disses but just fucking boring. You make an arguement out to sound intelligent but they make no fucking sense. I would rather listen to wolf blitzer talk about how chik fil a will change the election for 3 hours. No idea why you keep it going, it isnt even funny, like ferhat is funny, arthur is funny, sik vs. Nik is funny. This is like listening to politicians debate. 

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
You ignored his fucking question also

You want me to answer if Petey is charismatic?  :camp:

Responding to a question with a question isn't conversing fella.

Oh wait, should I make that funny for you?

How about you fuck off out of it, if it doesn't interest you. Now thats just real spit.

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
Lol u have been arguing for a year and gotten nowhere. How much ofmthat fucking time could you of been out with friends, reading, watching tv/movies, making money, improving your fucking self. Instead of getting in a petty year long arguement. Now you are gna tell me to fuck off? You dont talk like that and dont try now. You ruin constant threads, this had shit to do with you but your defensive always the victim attention whore personality couldnt let that happen. How about you fuck off, make a will b vs. The world thread and stop killing the g spot fucking worse than nik vs cham did.