Author Topic: So I won the fucking lotto  (Read 1168 times)

Remedy360

Re: So I won the fucking lotto
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 01:58:48 PM »
Lol u have been arguing for a year and gotten nowhere. How much ofmthat fucking time could you of been out with friends, reading, watching tv/movies, making money, improving your fucking self. Instead of getting in a petty year long arguement. Now you are gna tell me to fuck off? You dont talk like that and dont try now. You ruin constant threads, this had shit to do with you but your defensive always the victim attention whore personality couldnt let that happen. How about you fuck off, make a will b vs. The world thread and stop killing the g spot fucking worse than nik vs cham did.

LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 02:01:20 PM »
Lol u have been arguing for a year and gotten nowhere. How much ofmthat fucking time could you of been out with friends, reading, watching tv/movies, making money, improving your fucking self. Instead of getting in a petty year long arguement. Now you are gna tell me to fuck off? You dont talk like that and dont try now. You ruin constant threads, this had shit to do with you but your defensive always the victim attention whore personality couldnt let that happen. How about you fuck off, make a will b vs. The world thread and stop killing the g spot fucking worse than nik vs cham did.

So u get to have opinions on me but not vice versa.

Seems I could go down the 'why u so mad' route but I wont coz I ain't like that. But u do seem to be irate about my casual question to Petey. Thats all you're escalating this from...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »
Will u sound like one of my babies mothers man up lol

Will is as big of a part of the continued downward spiral of this internet community as any troll or spammer.

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 02:15:11 PM »
Will is as big of a part of the continued downward spiral of this internet community as any troll or spammer.

And yet it interests you. You still here, still posting.

But of couse 'dubcc is dead etc etc' - why not log in again fella, I might reply to some other thread u posted in

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »
Wills been shamelessly riding my Jock for years he learns a lesson in humility now he's self righteous.

Da sauce...taking wiggers and making men of them.

Thx me later

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2012, 02:25:48 PM »
Wills been shamelessly riding my Jock for years he learns a lesson in humility now he's self righteous.

Da sauce...taking wiggers and making men of them.

Thx me later

Ok ok next time I wont bother asking a simple question like "why do you post here more than the sauce"

U answered it for yourself...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
Answer revealed at da sauce...
  ;D

Will_B

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
Answer revealed at da sauce...
  ;D

Gotta lol :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2012, 04:38:27 PM »
Will, they're right. You were a cool ass guy who contributed nothing but positivity until a few guys conspired to kill your karma. Ever since, you haven't been the same. It's kinda disturbing to see how a few people can manipulate you over the internet and change your whole persona on here. I mean, its been over a year man. That's a long time to carry on with a beef. I have had my differences with a few people on this board but it never carried on for a year straight. That's equally impressive and disturbing.

And now you're talking about these make believe goons and thinking there's a conspiracy against you and there honestly is not. I don;t know if there's something going on with you in your life that's causing you to act out like this or you're doing it purely for attention, but its troubling. I'm not trolling or anything. I'm being serious. You can lash out at me too if you want, but I know you got the potential to be that cool poster you once were. Don't let it get to ya.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
Will, they're right. You were a cool ass guy who contributed nothing but positivity until a few guys conspired to kill your karma. Ever since, you haven't been the same. It's kinda disturbing to see how a few people can manipulate you over the internet and change your whole persona on here. I mean, its been over a year man. That's a long time to carry on with a beef. I have had my differences with a few people on this board but it never carried on for a year straight. That's equally impressive and disturbing.

And now you're talking about these make believe goons and thinking there's a conspiracy against you and there honestly is not. I don;t know if there's something going on with you in your life that's causing you to act out like this or you're doing it purely for attention, but its troubling. I'm not trolling or anything. I'm being serious. You can lash out at me too if you want, but I know you got the potential to be that cool poster you once were. Don't let it get to ya.

Sik, it's nice u took time to write all that but your view is skewed...

It I ain't nothing bout kama. If I changed on here, it's primerially with Mike....and that's because the dude makes up lies anbout shir I don't agree with. That shit happened way before Mike got troll squad on deck to neg my karma. His about Mike and his accusations which he used to try get me banned.

The whole da sauce thing....u making too much of it. If I see things, I speak on it. Peter is your leader, he claims the position. People follow. To me that I'd funny. If I'm gonna take a shot at something on here it's Petey and his eCrew. Why because that setup just deserves some satire.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
LOL

1. I took all but a minute or two to type my previous reply up, but you're welcome.

2. I have no leader. I never even mentioned Petey, but you somehow include him into what I was saying.

3. You, more than anybody, is making a bigger deal about da sauce than anybody else on here. Hell, I'm an admin on there, and I don't promote it as much as you do. I just put a logo or two in my profile.

All this Madsen/Petey/da sauce talk you just typed up is exactly what I was saying. They're affecting you in a negative way and you're better than that. Things like this where forum members antagonize and chase other members and ruining topics is a problem thats slowly killing Dubcc. We gotta let things go sometimes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
You ignored his fucking question also. Fuck all you keeping this stupid arguement going. Will is boring, no fucking personality whatsoever, generic comebacks, etc... Not k-macc level of generic and uninspired disses but just fucking boring. You make an arguement out to sound intelligent but they make no fucking sense. I would rather listen to wolf blitzer talk about how chik fil a will change the election for 3 hours. No idea why you keep it going, it isnt even funny, like ferhat is funny, arthur is funny, sik vs. Nik is funny. This is like listening to politicians debate. 
ray ray you are so cool and fun thanks for posting and making me lol

Remedy360

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
Will is going through some tough times.

Will_B

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2012, 09:44:36 AM »
Will is going through some tough times.

Petey can take the pressure I'm sure :)

Fraxxx

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »
You really need to chill, Will. Not because you're not allowed to do what others have done but because you do what you seem to despise about them.

Keep focus on the Swedish janitor thing, would indeed be funny as shit if this was Mike.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.