Author Topic: So I won the fucking lotto  (Read 1170 times)

Will_B

Re: So I won the fucking lotto
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »
You really need to chill, Will. Not because you're not allowed to do what others have done but because you do what you seem to despise about them.

Keep focus on the Swedish janitor thing, would indeed be funny as shit if this was Mike.

Hey I'm takin that shit on board fam.

I don't see it as any differnt from the dubcc/Nimapig shit tho. Shouldn't we keep balance and take a shot at 'King' Petey and his proud Trollsquad™, no? :)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: So I won the fucking lotto
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
Will, they're right. You were a cool ass guy who contributed nothing but positivity until a few guys conspired to kill your karma. Ever since, you haven't been the same. It's kinda disturbing to see how a few people can manipulate you over the internet and change your whole persona on here. I mean, its been over a year man. That's a long time to carry on with a beef. I have had my differences with a few people on this board but it never carried on for a year straight. That's equally impressive and disturbing.

And now you're talking about these make believe goons and thinking there's a conspiracy against you and there honestly is not. I don;t know if there's something going on with you in your life that's causing you to act out like this or you're doing it purely for attention, but its troubling. I'm not trolling or anything. I'm being serious. You can lash out at me too if you want, but I know you got the potential to be that cool poster you once were. Don't let it get to ya.

Will - the hardcore inspector  :rock:

You really need to chill, Will. Not because you're not allowed to do what others have done but because you do what you seem to despise about them.

Keep focus on the Swedish janitor thing, would indeed be funny as shit if this was Mike.

Hey I'm takin that shit on board fam.

I don't see it as any differnt from the dubcc/Nimapig shit tho.  Shouldn't we keep balance and take a shot at 'King' Petey and his proud Trollsquad™, no? :)

shouldn't you check yourself into a hospital?  :)