Author Topic: Jewell-Black Diamond (DR/WA) Tracklist  (Read 1944 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Jewell-Black Diamond (DR/WA) Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 01:20:27 AM »
she´s standing there like a prostitute  :P

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 01:40:01 AM »
Wow, what an awful album cover.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 02:34:13 AM »

well, i will bust her if i can  :P

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »

well, i will bust her if i can  :P

haha..;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »
You guys think the cover is bad? Wait till you hear the mixing. Oh its really gonna blow.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
I must be the only person who thinks the cover is alright !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 03:24:48 PM »
I must be the only person who thinks the cover is alright !

no, i share tha same opinion it could be better tho.

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 05:04:11 AM »
Cover looks like it was done in 5min via MS Paint or something...

Enya

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »
looks like a bootleg..

Is that cover even real? Doesn't even say the title of the album on it..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:40:14 PM by Enya »
Visit Tha Realest's fan forum!
http://tharealest.forumer.com/index.php

Also visit the official website.
http://www.tharealest.com/

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 02:29:23 AM »
looks like a bootleg..

Is that cover even real? Doesn't even say the title of the album on it..

The tittle is "Jewell"..

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
Cover looks like it was done in 5min via MS Paint or something...

still better than

lol

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2011, 05:55:31 AM »
WA is a joke. Everything about them is purely ammature. Say what you will about Death Row when Suge was running things. But atleast you got music that was mixed and mastered... Kinda scary to think that U Better Recognize of Murder Was The Case Ost (1994) sounds better then the version of Sam Sneed's 2010 album of WA. Thats how bad things are

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
WA is a joke. Everything about them is purely ammature. Say what you will about Death Row when Suge was running things. But atleast you got music that was mixed and mastered... Kinda scary to think that U Better Recognize of Murder Was The Case Ost (1994) sounds better then the version of Sam Sneed's 2010 album of WA. Thats how bad things are

if it wasnt for WA u would never hear oftb´s album, crooked i´s album, tha boxset, danny byo´s album,etc. i hope they release more shit in its OG form.

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:20 AM »

if it wasnt for WA u would never hear oftb´s album, crooked i´s album, tha boxset, danny byo´s album,etc. i hope they release more shit in its OG form.

Are you so sure of that?

Oneoone & O.F.T.B - The Missing Dr Files

does that ring a bell? A bootleg album mastered by O.F.T.B and sold online back in 06-07. It's lightyears better both music wise and quality wise then the "legit WA version' with Pac featured songs in CDQ that we can only dream of being released by WA in degraded q.

How the fuck is it possible for a bootleg cd to be mastered but not a retail cd from a "legit record label" ???

By the time WA released Hood Star both SHTTBG EP & Los Skanless versions where widely available which makes up about 99% of the Hood Star album lol. Only "new songs on Hood Star where "Ghetto Luv (only available on Itunes) & Go Hard". The songs of SHTTBG Los Skanless bootleg version are the same quality as Hood Stars, while SHTTBG EP have superior sound quality compared to Hood Stars. That's 2 bootleg albums that are in better quality then the actual retail version from WA hmmmmm

Danny Boy's album was just a joke. static noises all over the place, which is what you'll get from WA 10 times out of 10, due to them not mixing and mastering their products before they released them. I don't know about you but to me sound quality is almost as important as the music itself.

The box set had a few gems i won't lie. But their best release was Haven't U Heard, and even that album suffered from hiss noises and other bullshit, that you shouldn't hear on retail releases.

As for Jewell's album. Me and alot of people have already heard it, and the version that i have is in average quality at best. Some how i wouldn't be surprised if that average quality version is the one WA will use for the album lol.

2euce 7even

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 01:01:55 PM »
^ i agree witcha on some points

DB´s album was good IMO...dont know what noises u are talkin about.