Author Topic: muslims = hypocrits  (Read 1214 times)

when it rains it pours

muslims = hypocrits
« on: October 13, 2011, 07:54:21 PM »
in france they are claiming to be discriminated against when they made it a law to wear a fucking burqa in public.  But yet when someone goes to their country, they have the audacity to arrest someone for his 'religious' tattoos?

dont get me wrong, there are good muslim people that are for world peace and and avoiding negativity-  but most of the muslim people are fuckheads, dont know their own religion.

brian stay out of this thread, ur opinion is worthless

According to reports, Colombian winger Juan Pablo Pino was arrested by the Saudi moral police when fellow shoppers in a Riyadh mall complained about the exposed tattoos on his arms, which include the face of Jesus and other religious symbols. Pino joined Saudi club Al Nassr on loan from Galatasaray at the end of August and apparently was not aware that showing his tattoos by wearing a sleeveless shirt in public would cause him any problems.

From Colombia Reports:

Saudi Arabia is one of the most conservative countries in the Muslim world, and according to one of the country's most respected clerics, Nayimi Sheik Mohammed, Saudi law prohibits tattoos, no matter what their form, and every player has to abide with these rules.

The cleric went on to stress the importance of respecting the status of "Sharia" (Islamic law) and that the tattoos must be covered at all times.

Pino, who plays in the Saudi league, has expressed "deep sorrow" for his actions and said he respects the laws of the country. He was released from custody when a team delegate arrived and discussed the matter with the police.

Gulf News reports that a Saudi Football Federation official "sent a circular to all clubs asking them to advise their professionals and players to respect Saudi traditions and not show their religious symbols in a way disregarding Saudi customs and traditions" after a cross tattoo on the arm of a Romanian player for Al Hilal caused controversy last year.

It's unclear whether Al Nassr informed Pino of this in his short time with the club, but he'll probably be investing in some long-sleeve shirts now.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: muslims = hypocrits
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »
Religion is the true evil of the world. Always has been. People are too dumb to realize it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 10:42:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o</a>

This sums up religon gorgeously.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 12:02:41 AM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

True, but this story is about a muslim  doing something that is hypocritical to his religion. 

This thread led me to these thoughts:  To me, (extreme) muslims want the world to be a society straight outta like 3 centuries ago, hence their disgust with all things western.  I think they have that right in their countries to do whatever they want and live by their laws, but they wont look at the US in that way (hypocritical).

Any dime or penny we spend trying to placate these people or support another side to try and defeat them is a dime or penny wasted, theyre going to think what they think so fuck em.  What can they really do?  Invade us?  Take over the White House?  No way.  Theyre ass holes but not ass holes with any real capability. 

And before any liberal everything is relative person comes in here and reminds me of the crusades and christianitys checkered past (and present), I know I get it.  But we're talking about muslims here. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:51:34 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:50:25 PM »
two flaws with this:

1) Saudi Arabia is an 'Islamic' absolute monarchy, not a democracy. France claims to secular and a democracy; that's why there's complaints of having the burqa banned for freedom of religion. Saudi Arabia doesn't have that, which really isn't correct under Islamic law because as it states in the Qur'an, "There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256, first sentence).

2) Saudi Arabia is ruled by the extremist sect of Wahabism, who have their own illogical beliefs. They also discriminate against other Muslim sects, primarily the Shia sect. They've also carried out actions like destroying graveyards with religious figures in there. They were also planning to destroy the grave of the Prophet.

Think about that for a second even if you don't believe in religion or don't accept Islam...they claim to represent an ideology and yet they want to destroy the grave of the most important person of this ideology? doesn't make sense.

Btw, its also funny it was mentioned that the extreme Muslims want things to by like it was 3 centuries ago. Because Saudi Arabia is actually turn Mecca into Vegas:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mecca-for-the-rich-islams-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html

And another side note, their (and the Gulf countries for that matter) biggest supporter is the USA.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 03:15:07 AM »
two flaws with this:

1) Saudi Arabia is an 'Islamic' absolute monarchy, not a democracy. France claims to secular and a democracy; that's why there's complaints of having the burqa banned for freedom of religion. Saudi Arabia doesn't have that, which really isn't correct under Islamic law because as it states in the Qur'an, "There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256, first sentence).

2) Saudi Arabia is ruled by the extremist sect of Wahabism, who have their own illogical beliefs. They also discriminate against other Muslim sects, primarily the Shia sect. They've also carried out actions like destroying graveyards with religious figures in there. They were also planning to destroy the grave of the Prophet.

Think about that for a second even if you don't believe in religion or don't accept Islam...they claim to represent an ideology and yet they want to destroy the grave of the most important person of this ideology? doesn't make sense.

Btw, its also funny it was mentioned that the extreme Muslims want things to by like it was 3 centuries ago. Because Saudi Arabia is actually turn Mecca into Vegas:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mecca-for-the-rich-islams-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html

And another side note, their (and the Gulf countries for that matter) biggest supporter is the USA.

about mecca into vegas, of course there are governments and people in these countries who support that, theres lots of money to be made, and im sure not all of those countries want to be like afghanistan etc.  I was just saying that lots of repressive extreme muslim governments like that exist, obviously thats not the only kind of muslim country that exists.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 04:26:27 AM »

dont get me wrong, there are good muslim people that are for world peace and and avoiding negativity-  but most of the muslim people are fuckheads, dont know their own religion.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously you should think twice before writing out such obvious bullshit.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Raphael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »
Atheists ftw :banana_trippin:

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 07:30:10 AM »
People who generalise entire nations, cultures or races = absolute cunts.

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 08:18:10 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Someone who's on a gang's dick like you shouldn't talk bout anyone. Or prove me wrong and find a minute or two in your busy life and post up some links that would support your stupid statement. I doubt you can.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 04:59:40 PM »
All religious people are hypocrites. Don't attack one stupid fairy tale over the other.

That's like talking shit about someone's Ford Fiesta when you drive a Geo Metro. Ya smell me?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 11:17:48 PM »

True, but this story is about a muslim  doing something that is hypocritical to his religion. 

This thread led me to these thoughts:  To me, (extreme) muslims want the world to be a society straight outta like 3 centuries ago, hence their disgust with all things western.  I think they have that right in their countries to do whatever they want and live by their laws, but they wont look at the US in that way (hypocritical).

Any dime or penny we spend trying to placate these people or support another side to try and defeat them is a dime or penny wasted, theyre going to think what they think so fuck em.  What can they really do?  Invade us?  Take over the White House?  No way.  Theyre ass holes but not ass holes with any real capability. 

And before any liberal everything is relative person comes in here and reminds me of the crusades and christianitys checkered past (and present), I know I get it.  But we're talking about muslims here. 

nothing like making sweeping over-generalizations about other cultures to make u feel better about your own bullshit i suppose. again, why single out muslims. do you think there arent countless examples of christians or other religious people going against the things they.profess to believe in?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »

nothing like making sweeping over-generalizations about other cultures to make u feel better about your own bullshit i suppose. again, why single out muslims. do you think there arent countless examples of christians or other religious people going against the things they.profess to believe in?

my own bullshit huh.  i dont need to compare anyones bullshit to my bullshit to feel better about my bullshit.  just an observation, with the admission that christianity and most religions have elements of hypocrisy, and muslims have their own too which is unique because of the overt prevalence of the religions influence on some of these countries governments.   

and yes, the US is influenced by religion, but not as much in the top down fashion as these countries.

or just read the last line in my last post, it answered you question too.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 12:40:52 PM »
muslim people will get their feelings hurt, but fuck it. shit is ridiculous.

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

Someone who's on a gang's dick like you shouldn't talk bout anyone. Or prove me wrong and find a minute or two in your busy life and post up some links that would support your stupid statement. I doubt you can.

im not on gang´s dick u fuckin cocksucka...

http://theync.com/search.php?search=muslim&go.x=0&go.y=0

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 08:51:37 AM »

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously you should think twice before writing out such obvious bullshit.

People who generalise entire nations, cultures or races = absolute cunts.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

You're going to post stuff like this as proof? Then you can post a bunch of other things 'proof' as well to make people of other religions seemed 'savages' as well.

I'm Muslim btw, and I'm still as regular as a cup of coffee. Its really boggles the mind that proper research isn't done before making a ridiculous statement.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
What makes Islam any more or less ridiculous than Christianity?

What makes Islam any more or less legitimate than Christianity?

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 11:21:33 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

You're going to post stuff like this as proof? Then you can post a bunch of other things 'proof' as well to make people of other religions seemed 'savages' as well.

I'm Muslim btw, and I'm still as regular as a cup of coffee. Its really boggles the mind that proper research isn't done before making a ridiculous statement.

LOL Psychohustla posts a link to a site on which a propably christian guy gathers the most disgusting videos you could think of to illustrate that muslims are savages. Ironic.

Someone post up some good christian Latin American violence to PROVE that christians are animals...

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
The incident you speak of is an anomaly in Muslim countries.  I know of many converts to Islam that still have tatoo's from back in the day of crosses, crucifixes and the like.  These Muslims perform Hajj and travel within Muslim countries without incident. 

I agree that the Shariah can be a problem.  Islamic law was not formulated and legislated in the form we find it today, until around 200 years after the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh.  The Prophet's primary goal was to remind his people of their Creator.  He was blessed with inspiration from Allah, and thus he blessed the Ummmah (people) with the Qu'ran.

In the Qu'ran, Allah says, "alathe jaala al ardi farasha samaa abina nazala abina samaa akraja behee thamaratan rizqa tajala andada dunee Allah atum talamun".   -Reminding us that Allah sent made the Earth a resting place for us and the sky a canopy and sent down provision for us, so as not to become ungrateful and set up rivals to Allah.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 12:52:33 PM »
Religion is the true evil of the world. Always has been. People are too dumb to realize it.

This. Some people use religion for good, but it is the root of most evils in the world.