Author Topic: muslims = hypocrits  (Read 2190 times)

when it rains it pours

muslims = hypocrits
« on: October 13, 2011, 07:54:21 PM »
in france they are claiming to be discriminated against when they made it a law to wear a fucking burqa in public.  But yet when someone goes to their country, they have the audacity to arrest someone for his 'religious' tattoos?

dont get me wrong, there are good muslim people that are for world peace and and avoiding negativity-  but most of the muslim people are fuckheads, dont know their own religion.

brian stay out of this thread, ur opinion is worthless

According to reports, Colombian winger Juan Pablo Pino was arrested by the Saudi moral police when fellow shoppers in a Riyadh mall complained about the exposed tattoos on his arms, which include the face of Jesus and other religious symbols. Pino joined Saudi club Al Nassr on loan from Galatasaray at the end of August and apparently was not aware that showing his tattoos by wearing a sleeveless shirt in public would cause him any problems.

From Colombia Reports:

Saudi Arabia is one of the most conservative countries in the Muslim world, and according to one of the country's most respected clerics, Nayimi Sheik Mohammed, Saudi law prohibits tattoos, no matter what their form, and every player has to abide with these rules.

The cleric went on to stress the importance of respecting the status of "Sharia" (Islamic law) and that the tattoos must be covered at all times.

Pino, who plays in the Saudi league, has expressed "deep sorrow" for his actions and said he respects the laws of the country. He was released from custody when a team delegate arrived and discussed the matter with the police.

Gulf News reports that a Saudi Football Federation official "sent a circular to all clubs asking them to advise their professionals and players to respect Saudi traditions and not show their religious symbols in a way disregarding Saudi customs and traditions" after a cross tattoo on the arm of a Romanian player for Al Hilal caused controversy last year.

It's unclear whether Al Nassr informed Pino of this in his short time with the club, but he'll probably be investing in some long-sleeve shirts now.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: muslims = hypocrits
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »
Religion is the true evil of the world. Always has been. People are too dumb to realize it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 10:42:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o</a>

This sums up religon gorgeously.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 12:02:41 AM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

True, but this story is about a muslim  doing something that is hypocritical to his religion. 

This thread led me to these thoughts:  To me, (extreme) muslims want the world to be a society straight outta like 3 centuries ago, hence their disgust with all things western.  I think they have that right in their countries to do whatever they want and live by their laws, but they wont look at the US in that way (hypocritical).

Any dime or penny we spend trying to placate these people or support another side to try and defeat them is a dime or penny wasted, theyre going to think what they think so fuck em.  What can they really do?  Invade us?  Take over the White House?  No way.  Theyre ass holes but not ass holes with any real capability. 

And before any liberal everything is relative person comes in here and reminds me of the crusades and christianitys checkered past (and present), I know I get it.  But we're talking about muslims here. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:51:34 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:50:25 PM »
two flaws with this:

1) Saudi Arabia is an 'Islamic' absolute monarchy, not a democracy. France claims to secular and a democracy; that's why there's complaints of having the burqa banned for freedom of religion. Saudi Arabia doesn't have that, which really isn't correct under Islamic law because as it states in the Qur'an, "There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256, first sentence).

2) Saudi Arabia is ruled by the extremist sect of Wahabism, who have their own illogical beliefs. They also discriminate against other Muslim sects, primarily the Shia sect. They've also carried out actions like destroying graveyards with religious figures in there. They were also planning to destroy the grave of the Prophet.

Think about that for a second even if you don't believe in religion or don't accept Islam...they claim to represent an ideology and yet they want to destroy the grave of the most important person of this ideology? doesn't make sense.

Btw, its also funny it was mentioned that the extreme Muslims want things to by like it was 3 centuries ago. Because Saudi Arabia is actually turn Mecca into Vegas:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mecca-for-the-rich-islams-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html

And another side note, their (and the Gulf countries for that matter) biggest supporter is the USA.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 03:15:07 AM »
two flaws with this:

1) Saudi Arabia is an 'Islamic' absolute monarchy, not a democracy. France claims to secular and a democracy; that's why there's complaints of having the burqa banned for freedom of religion. Saudi Arabia doesn't have that, which really isn't correct under Islamic law because as it states in the Qur'an, "There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256, first sentence).

2) Saudi Arabia is ruled by the extremist sect of Wahabism, who have their own illogical beliefs. They also discriminate against other Muslim sects, primarily the Shia sect. They've also carried out actions like destroying graveyards with religious figures in there. They were also planning to destroy the grave of the Prophet.

Think about that for a second even if you don't believe in religion or don't accept Islam...they claim to represent an ideology and yet they want to destroy the grave of the most important person of this ideology? doesn't make sense.

Btw, its also funny it was mentioned that the extreme Muslims want things to by like it was 3 centuries ago. Because Saudi Arabia is actually turn Mecca into Vegas:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mecca-for-the-rich-islams-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html

And another side note, their (and the Gulf countries for that matter) biggest supporter is the USA.

about mecca into vegas, of course there are governments and people in these countries who support that, theres lots of money to be made, and im sure not all of those countries want to be like afghanistan etc.  I was just saying that lots of repressive extreme muslim governments like that exist, obviously thats not the only kind of muslim country that exists.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 04:26:27 AM »

dont get me wrong, there are good muslim people that are for world peace and and avoiding negativity-  but most of the muslim people are fuckheads, dont know their own religion.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously you should think twice before writing out such obvious bullshit.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Raphael

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »
Atheists ftw :banana_trippin:

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 07:30:10 AM »
People who generalise entire nations, cultures or races = absolute cunts.

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 08:18:10 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Someone who's on a gang's dick like you shouldn't talk bout anyone. Or prove me wrong and find a minute or two in your busy life and post up some links that would support your stupid statement. I doubt you can.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 04:59:40 PM »
All religious people are hypocrites. Don't attack one stupid fairy tale over the other.

That's like talking shit about someone's Ford Fiesta when you drive a Geo Metro. Ya smell me?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE