Author Topic: muslims = hypocrits  (Read 2187 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: muslims = hypocrits
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 11:17:48 PM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

True, but this story is about a muslim  doing something that is hypocritical to his religion. 

This thread led me to these thoughts:  To me, (extreme) muslims want the world to be a society straight outta like 3 centuries ago, hence their disgust with all things western.  I think they have that right in their countries to do whatever they want and live by their laws, but they wont look at the US in that way (hypocritical).

Any dime or penny we spend trying to placate these people or support another side to try and defeat them is a dime or penny wasted, theyre going to think what they think so fuck em.  What can they really do?  Invade us?  Take over the White House?  No way.  Theyre ass holes but not ass holes with any real capability. 

And before any liberal everything is relative person comes in here and reminds me of the crusades and christianitys checkered past (and present), I know I get it.  But we're talking about muslims here. 

nothing like making sweeping over-generalizations about other cultures to make u feel better about your own bullshit i suppose. again, why single out muslims. do you think there arent countless examples of christians or other religious people going against the things they.profess to believe in?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »
Lol why single out muslims? U could say the same about most religions, particularly christianity.

True, but this story is about a muslim  doing something that is hypocritical to his religion. 

This thread led me to these thoughts:  To me, (extreme) muslims want the world to be a society straight outta like 3 centuries ago, hence their disgust with all things western.  I think they have that right in their countries to do whatever they want and live by their laws, but they wont look at the US in that way (hypocritical).

Any dime or penny we spend trying to placate these people or support another side to try and defeat them is a dime or penny wasted, theyre going to think what they think so fuck em.  What can they really do?  Invade us?  Take over the White House?  No way.  Theyre ass holes but not ass holes with any real capability. 

And before any liberal everything is relative person comes in here and reminds me of the crusades and christianitys checkered past (and present), I know I get it.  But we're talking about muslims here. 

nothing like making sweeping over-generalizations about other cultures to make u feel better about your own bullshit i suppose. again, why single out muslims. do you think there arent countless examples of christians or other religious people going against the things they.profess to believe in?

my own bullshit huh.  i dont need to compare anyones bullshit to my bullshit to feel better about my bullshit.  just an observation, with the admission that christianity and most religions have elements of hypocrisy, and muslims have their own too which is unique because of the overt prevalence of the religions influence on some of these countries governments.   

and yes, the US is influenced by religion, but not as much in the top down fashion as these countries.

or just read the last line in my last post, it answered you question too.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

when it rains it pours

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 12:40:52 PM »
muslim people will get their feelings hurt, but fuck it. shit is ridiculous.

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Someone who's on a gang's dick like you shouldn't talk bout anyone. Or prove me wrong and find a minute or two in your busy life and post up some links that would support your stupid statement. I doubt you can.

im not on gang´s dick u fuckin cocksucka...

http://theync.com/search.php?search=muslim&go.x=0&go.y=0

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 08:51:37 AM »

dont get me wrong, there are good muslim people that are for world peace and and avoiding negativity-  but most of the muslim people are fuckheads, dont know their own religion.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously you should think twice before writing out such obvious bullshit.

People who generalise entire nations, cultures or races = absolute cunts.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

c´mon man.. im 2 lazy 2 posts links and shit .. i´m right ... AND YOU KNOW THAT!(mac shawn voice)

Someone who's on a gang's dick like you shouldn't talk bout anyone. Or prove me wrong and find a minute or two in your busy life and post up some links that would support your stupid statement. I doubt you can.

You're going to post stuff like this as proof? Then you can post a bunch of other things 'proof' as well to make people of other religions seemed 'savages' as well.

I'm Muslim btw, and I'm still as regular as a cup of coffee. Its really boggles the mind that proper research isn't done before making a ridiculous statement.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
What makes Islam any more or less ridiculous than Christianity?

What makes Islam any more or less legitimate than Christianity?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 11:21:33 PM »
muslims = savages
simple az dat!!

not really.

You're going to post stuff like this as proof? Then you can post a bunch of other things 'proof' as well to make people of other religions seemed 'savages' as well.

I'm Muslim btw, and I'm still as regular as a cup of coffee. Its really boggles the mind that proper research isn't done before making a ridiculous statement.

LOL Psychohustla posts a link to a site on which a propably christian guy gathers the most disgusting videos you could think of to illustrate that muslims are savages. Ironic.

Someone post up some good christian Latin American violence to PROVE that christians are animals...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »
The incident you speak of is an anomaly in Muslim countries.  I know of many converts to Islam that still have tatoo's from back in the day of crosses, crucifixes and the like.  These Muslims perform Hajj and travel within Muslim countries without incident. 

I agree that the Shariah can be a problem.  Islamic law was not formulated and legislated in the form we find it today, until around 200 years after the Prophet Muhammad, pbuh.  The Prophet's primary goal was to remind his people of their Creator.  He was blessed with inspiration from Allah, and thus he blessed the Ummmah (people) with the Qu'ran.

In the Qu'ran, Allah says, "alathe jaala al ardi farasha samaa abina nazala abina samaa akraja behee thamaratan rizqa tajala andada dunee Allah atum talamun".   -Reminding us that Allah sent made the Earth a resting place for us and the sky a canopy and sent down provision for us, so as not to become ungrateful and set up rivals to Allah.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 11:52:33 AM »
Religion is the true evil of the world. Always has been. People are too dumb to realize it.

This. Some people use religion for good, but it is the root of most evils in the world.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 10:15:43 PM »
Religion is the true evil of the world. Always has been. People are too dumb to realize it.

This. Some people use religion for good, but it is the root of most evils in the world.
It's the most obvious method of subconscious mind control but its followers just refuse to see it and would rather live in a fantasy world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 01:02:01 AM »

It's the most obvious method of subconscious mind control but its followers just refuse to see it and would rather live in a fantasy world.

Sounds like the vows at your and queens wedding.

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 03:48:52 AM »

christian religion is not evil.prove me wrong.

bouli77

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 12:39:09 PM »

Sounds like the vows at your and queens wedding.

it's not religion per se which is evil, it's the political use of religion. the holy scriptures have been changed and used to justify the power of the few and maintain most people in ignorance, fear and servility. but if you look into the different religions individually and spiritually and you ponder over some of the moral principles, you might benefit from it. Roman Catholicism was as backwards as it gets. people were said what to do and think. bigotry was at its highest. they had no access to the scriptures because it was read by the priests in latin, when reformation churches spread from the 16th century on, the bible was translated and printed and it encouraged the personal reading of the bible. it actually fostered the development of scientific reasoning and people started interpreting the bible on their own. it's been very beneficial to countries like Britain, Germany, France (before they chased them down) and the colonies in America. but then again religion was used to instill fear in people's minds and control their actions. and that's what i can't stand about religion. the double standards, the hypocrisy, the bigotry.

christian religion is not evil.prove me wrong.

lol the Christian religions have done a lot of wrong throughout the years, it's no different than other religions. anything man created is bound at some point or another to derive into violence, division, and chaos.

let me just give you some of the highlights :

1. the crusades
2. the justification of slavery : theorists used some passages of the holy scriptures to justify and maintain the slavery of black people
3. the Christian complicity in the Holocaust
4. the do what i say, not what i do syndrome : Popes having children and stuff
5. the Roman Catholic tradition of moleting children which have been overlooked for ages, and thus condoned by the Church officials.

shall I go on really ? these are only part of the tip of the iceberg.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:40:47 PM by bouli77 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »
 8)