Author Topic: For C. Walker  (Read 699 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
For C. Walker
« on: January 23, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »
question dogg, why you make it seem like being Muslim and a citizen of the United States have to clash. What are you on? In the U.S., we have a freedom of religion, and Islam can be one of those, as I have plenty of Muslim friends and we all cool. And also, what you got against Latin immigrants coming in and speaking Spanish. We are in America dogg, a continent that was full of Native Americans, and they moved aside (killed and starved) so that the current generations of whites could immigrate here, and then speak English and not the Native tongues of the Natives. Why are you like the way you are, I'm just curious, 'cause as a minority, I find it really hard to share your views, and I'm a Catholic, and a pretty upstanding U.S. citizen. Notice I didn't say American, 'cause Americans are the Natives, and I'm part American, also Mexican. But I'm still a good U.S. citizen, and I'm just wondering why you believe the way you do.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:For C. Walker
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 08:30:12 PM »
Dog, what are YOU on?

The Native Americans (no offense here) did not "move aside for future generations" at all!  Its more like, "the white Europeans moved them aside so they could take their land".

Teachers fill young kids minds with: "Christopher Colombus sailed the ocean blue for exploration."  Which is complete bullshit.  Chris Columbus sailed the "ocean blue" in search of a quicker route to India.  Why did he do this?  MONEY!  Instead of finding India, he found Southern America (not current day US), and went back and told the Europeans of the New World he found.  What do the Europeans do?  They take along guns, rum, and a shitload of diseases with them, and wipe out 96% of ALL Native Americans.  Whats that say about fucked up ancestry??

Not to be an asshole at all...just speakin truth...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 08:35:41 PM »
^^^ they actually do say what Columbus' intentions were in books.  

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 08:38:09 PM »
question dogg, why you make it seem like being Muslim and a citizen of the United States have to clash. What are you on? In the U.S., we have a freedom of religion, and Islam can be one of those, as I have plenty of Muslim friends and we all cool. And also, what you got against Latin immigrants coming in and speaking Spanish. We are in America dogg, a continent that was full of Native Americans, and they moved aside (killed and starved) so that the current generations of whites could immigrate here, and then speak English and not the Native tongues of the Natives. Why are you like the way you are, I'm just curious, 'cause as a minority, I find it really hard to share your views, and I'm a Catholic, and a pretty upstanding U.S. citizen. Notice I didn't say American, 'cause Americans are the Natives, and I'm part American, also Mexican. But I'm still a good U.S. citizen, and I'm just wondering why you believe the way you do.

I don't have a problem with Muslims or them wanting to be US citizens. I just dont like the religion of Islam, and all of its barbaric aspects like terrorism, oppression of women, gays, and minorities, etc

As for immigrants, I already told you that my father was an immigrant from Poland, and I am Catholic just like you. And my father taught me that when you move to another country you should show basic respect to that country by assimilating to their way of life. And one way you do that is by learning their language. You need a common language to promote social cohesion and unity. If everyone spoke a different language that would be terrible. For instance, in India there are dozens and dozens of languages that are spoken. As a result, people group themselves by language and are segregated from their own countrymen. That is not a good thing.....unfortunately it looks like America is headed down that path. I think Hispanics should stop being so disrespectful and start learning English the way every other ethnic group that has come to America has.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 08:44:43 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 08:46:26 PM »

Teachers fill young kids minds with: "Christopher Colombus sailed the ocean blue for exploration."  Which is complete bullshit.  Chris Columbus sailed the "ocean blue" in search of a quicker route to India.  

That is the same thing as exploration, dumbass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 08:48:04 PM »
Dog, what are YOU on?

The Native Americans (no offense here) did not "move aside for future generations" at all!  Its more like, "the white Europeans moved them aside so they could take their land".

Teachers fill young kids minds with: "Christopher Colombus sailed the ocean blue for exploration."  Which is complete bullshit.  Chris Columbus sailed the "ocean blue" in search of a quicker route to India.  Why did he do this?  MONEY!  Instead of finding India, he found Southern America (not current day US), and went back and told the Europeans of the New World he found.  What do the Europeans do?  They take along guns, rum, and a shitload of diseases with them, and wipe out 96% of ALL Native Americans.  Whats that say about fucked up ancestry??

Not to be an asshole at all...just speakin truth...

I was talking in C.Walker terms, because I know Native were killed off. After all, the first bi-warfare was done when the whites gave Natives blankets with small pox, the army aimlessly shot the buffalo which was the Native food supply, and relocated the Natives to different land which was unfertal. Though, this is to be ignored, because it is erased from the history books.

And to C Walker, I'm just saying, if whites didn't learn the Native American languages which were the language of the people here, then why should Hispanics learn Englisg, when most of them actually do, they just like to talk Spanish at home, and most older people have a harder time learning English because it's hard to learn a second language. You try it, trust me, it's hard as hell. I mean, could be worst, Hispanics could come here, spread foreign diseases, kill the food supply and move all whites to Oklahoma and call it white territory, then erase it from the history books. After all, no nation would allow such a horrible thing, espcially the great United States.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 08:49:56 PM »
Besides, they teach that in school, ANYWAYS, lol.  I was taught thourougly about the trail of tears, about christopher columbus's journey to central america, about how the indians lost their land.  I was taught all that in school, maybe if people paid more attention in class they'd realize they were taught that too.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 08:52:14 PM »
Though, this is to be ignored, because it is erased from the history books.
 Hispanics could come here, spread foreign diseases, kill the food supply and move all whites to Oklahoma and call it white territory, then erase it from the history books. After all, no nation would allow such a horrible thing, espcially the great United States.

Dude, LOL.  It's NOT erased from the history books! You're not telling anybody anything new, we all know this happened, and we were all taught that in school.  It was very unfair, but for yall to act like nobody knows is rediculous.  

CWalker187

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2003, 08:54:12 PM »

And to C Walker, I'm just saying, if whites didn't learn the Native American languages which were the language of the people here, then why should Hispanics learn Englisg, when most of them actually do, they just like to talk Spanish at home, and most older people have a harder time learning English because it's hard to learn a second language. You try it, trust me, it's hard as hell. I mean, could be worst, Hispanics could come here, spread foreign diseases, kill the food supply and move all whites to Oklahoma and call it white territory, then erase it from the history books. After all, no nation would allow such a horrible thing, espcially the great United States.

With that reasoning, why are Mexicans speaking Spanish and not Indian languages?

Listen man, I don't care about history. All  I know is that today America is an English speaking country, and immigrants should learn the language of the country they move too. Trust me, if millions of French speaking people moved to Mexico and refused to learn Spanish, Mexicans wouldn't stand for it.

CWalker187

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2003, 08:56:05 PM »

Dude, LOL.  It's NOT erased from the history books! You're not telling anybody anything new, we all know this happened, and we were all taught that in school.  It was very unfair, but for yall to act like nobody knows is rediculous.  

People just like to complain about white people and America and how there are all these conspiracies to hide "real history" from the books. Just ignore them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2003, 09:07:40 PM »
Maybe in good schools, our teacher was quoted once "Our nation has one of the greatest histories in the world, no one can take that away" I corrected him, and he said "That is a great black eye to us" and never mentioned it again.

Of course I'm not staying anything new, I'm just trying to figure out this guy I see saying all this stuff about Muslim and shit, I really want to know, why he things like that, and then, throw some random shit real quick and see what he says. All I can gather is his not bright, but there is some life upstairs in him. Also, why he was pissed at the update and Hispanic growth, I think its a great step forward. Oh well.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 09:09:26 PM by Lost Angel »

CWalker187

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2003, 09:20:10 PM »
I definitely think America has one of the greatest histories in the world. I love America....don't you guys?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2003, 09:22:50 PM »
Yeah, I love america.  America rocks.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2003, 09:31:08 PM »
I think America has one of the greatest histories, I mean, Mexico's sighting of the Virgin Mary, the Independant movement from the European powers, and the fact that most the continent said democracy in the face of the Red Scare is great. Most countries in the Americas get along great, and the North American Trade Agreement allows Mexican and United States bitter relation to smooth out, and what not. Though slavery is very important to wach countries history, every nation, including the United States, did a great job of taking out the problem. Racism is still very noticable in all the nations, but this is all over the world, though in Cuba, it is said that people are not racist, and in fact say they are Cuban first, a thought that is very unique in a colorful world. The United States has risen from a colony, to the great power the world has ever seen, now that's Cinderela right there. American history is great.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2003, 11:44:13 PM »
I think Hispanics should stop being so disrespectful and start learning English the way every other ethnic group that has come to America has.

Foo' you're stupid... You think Hispanics don't speak english out of disrespect? *Cough* Redneck *Cough*......

You act like Hispanics are tha only ones who speak their own language in tha U.S... saying "We need to learn to speak english just like every other ethnic group in america has learned to do"... You've never heard Asian people speak chinese or japanese? You're stupid...

I'm Mexican... I learned to speak english.

What you dont understand is that there are areas where there is majority Latino people, now if they're immigrants and they surrounded by nothin but people who speak their own language... of course they're not gonna learn to speak english... no matter if they're hispanic, asian, arabian... whatever, that's just tha way it is.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee