Author Topic: For C. Walker  (Read 703 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:For C. Walker
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2003, 12:03:26 AM »
u guys pay attention to this guy? hes a goof
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Immortal

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2003, 01:11:17 AM »
Now this is proving the stories that ive heard about natives and blacks being wiped out by diseasing. THis is shocking news....white people were mostly a bunch of pathetic bastards back in those days...colonizing and imperialising terriotories for their own benefits...and this story about wiping 96% of the native population is just sickening...also the same in africa...(why so many poor africans have contracted aids)...

But as a person living in the 20th century, all this information is basically obsolete in our present world. WHat has happened has happened, hopefully we have learnt from these mishappenings of the demonic past, and will watch out for each other. Racism is not that global now as it was in the early times. Things have changed and we are all trying to get along with all races. I can only feel sorry for those innocent natives who lost their lives.

Society has changed today, and we have to look to the future, no more bullshit like this anymore!!
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

CWalker187

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2003, 07:46:58 AM »

The Lost Angel is not a goof. He just happens to be wrong on this issue.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2003, 08:32:03 AM »
LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2003, 09:35:15 AM »

The Lost Angel is not a goof. He just happens to be wrong on this issue.

Wrong on what. I'm a democrat, I have no issues at the moment... LOL. Seriously, I'm just trying to figure you out. You diss Islam, but the teaches are actually very peaceful, and ones religion is their religion. You my friend, are like me, Catholic, and our history, and teachings too are suspect. I do believe though, that no matter how flawed my religion is/was, it is the truth, and that the Catholic faith is the way to God. Others may not believe, and since the Catholic church has been one of the most violent religions that man has ran, I can't argue.

Also, Hispanics do learn English, it is very wrong to think other wise. You go to Spain, and try to learn Spanish at an older age, it is very hard, which is way some don't learn English. But it's all good, the U.S. is a great immigrate country, made us great, so we should welcome all people with open arms. It's not disrespect you think of, it's more of less trying to survive. If the U.S. did not have any jobs, and you have a family to feed, and the only place you can work is Quebec, Canada, and you have to to feed your family, you best believe your going when you see you hungy kids, but you have to learn French. It will be hard, bilingual is best taught at a young age, as older people have a hard time learning a new language. So it will be hard for you, and fustrating. But eventually you'll do it. But inbetween time, people will diss you. It's alright, you can continue to believe as you do anyways, I'm just saying, put yourself in their shoes. After all, if you were Mexican, you would come over too if you wanted a better life for your family. I really doubt you would want your kid to also grow up poor.

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2003, 12:03:18 PM »
LOL Lost Angel how lost are you??? lol...jk...but read his posts what BS are U talkin abuot Islam being VERY peaceful...FUC KTHAT...U wanna c a peaceful religion look at buddhism, now thats what peace means, not having like 90% of the worlds terrorists commin from ONE supposedly PEACEFUL religion...oh then ppl say "OH NO! ITS A CONSPIRACY WE ARE BEING OPRESSED ::)" cut the bullshit. Islam isnt really too much about peace man, and C Walker is tryin to prove it, sometimes he goes a lil extreme to prove hiz point but thats to get reactions and thats his persona around here. So mellow out MAN!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2003, 01:05:57 PM »
I think Hispanics should stop being so disrespectful and start learning English the way every other ethnic group that has come to America has.

Foo' you're stupid... You think Hispanics don't speak english out of disrespect? *Cough* Redneck *Cough*......

You act like Hispanics are tha only ones who speak their own language in tha U.S... saying "We need to learn to speak english just like every other ethnic group in america has learned to do"... You've never heard Asian people speak chinese or japanese? You're stupid...

I'm Mexican... I learned to speak english.

What you dont understand is that there are areas where there is majority Latino people, now if they're immigrants and they surrounded by nothin but people who speak their own language... of course they're not gonna learn to speak english... no matter if they're hispanic, asian, arabian... whatever, that's just tha way it is.

dude, throwing out igonorant comments calling people rednecks...isnt cool...no one else is calling anyone else..."wetback, gook or nigger"...or anything else...as far as language goes...if you live in the united states...the language is english...it is required that you speak english...anyone who cant shouldnt be here...its that simple ....dont come here unless you plan to learn it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2003, 07:34:38 PM »
Because people act violently, doesn't mean their religion in violent. Read the Bible, it's pretty violent, and many Catholics have acted this out. Would you say we have a violent religion. It's all in translation homie. Don't twist up another man believes to fit yours.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2003, 10:36:30 PM »
C walker is a polish catholic??

*pauses for a moment*

too easy man...lol...too easy...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2003, 10:56:11 PM »
^^ Come on man, I know C ain't the greatest guy in the world, but you don't have to stoop to that one.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2003, 11:00:13 PM »
u know me man....i could trash this guy if i wanted to...but i wont, that was just  a teaser...i aint gonna stoop to his level

i barely even respond to the guy, i just show some of my buddies at school some of his posts, half of my residence knows this dumb fuck,,lol

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2003, 11:06:54 PM »
The way I look at C walker is, I think he's playing a role.  He's obviously pretty intelligent, because some of the stuff he says is obviously just because he knows it's the most horrible thing to say, but he does it anyways.  I think he's playing a character To show the extreme opposition to people's views, so that all the middle ground is safe, LOL.

Like, if you say that Islam is peaceful, and he says they're all going to hell and violent, it leaves the door open for me to safely say Islam might be violent.  His totally over the top character takes all the heat, and everybody's free to discuss their opinions without worrying about getting destroyed.

btw, that was just an example, that's just how I think of him.  I think he knows your clowning him.  

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2003, 01:30:52 AM »
The way I look at C walker is, I think he's playing a role.  He's obviously pretty intelligent, because some of the stuff he says is obviously just because he knows it's the most horrible thing to say, but he does it anyways.  I think he's playing a character To show the extreme opposition to people's views, so that all the middle ground is safe, LOL.

Like, if you say that Islam is peaceful, and he says they're all going to hell and violent, it leaves the door open for me to safely say Islam might be violent.  His totally over the top character takes all the heat, and everybody's free to discuss their opinions without worrying about getting destroyed.

btw, that was just an example, that's just how I think of him.  I think he knows your clowning him.  

Yeah, I've always thought that... he knows what he's sayin... He's  just fishin for people's reactions... But that's what makes him gay... he's a straight geek.... there's no other word for it.

I think you're giving him too much credit saying he does it to open up people's discussions.... I think it's more of an attention thing... whatever though... just another TOT freak... he's like Infinite's Arch Enemy....

oh yeah.... CWalker187? Weren't you tha fool that used to ask for NELLY's number? Maybe I'm wrong... that was a long ass time ago...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

CWalker187

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2003, 09:41:32 AM »
I don't see what is so controversial about saying that Islamic terrorism is wrong and that immigrants should learn English. That makes me an extremist looking for attention????? Come on now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2003, 04:27:33 PM »
The way you say it is very rude and insulting. First off, 99.999% of Muslim in the world are not terriorist. Almost all Muslim are upstanding citizens. I would ay about the same number of Muslim terriorist equal the same number of Christian terriorist, and Jewish terriorist.  You fear what is a threat, but forget we are also a threat to them.

Also, Latin immigrates do learn English, don't believe the hype. Hell I live in a very Latin dominated area in Southern California, and English is easily the most spoken language. People come here and do learn, but not everyone is going to learn fast, just because you come from a very smart family that learned, doesn't mean everyone else can. Simply put, you try learning Spanish, and understand how amazing being biligual is, and how great these people are to give up everything they have, and give up being secure, so that they can try and provide more for their families. Older people do have problems learning, as learning two languages is easier at a young age, but does that make these people threats to YOUR United States society. I can go on for days on this, but just know that the world is changing, don't be afraid of what's coming ahead, as it's a natural part of humanity. Like Europeans migrated to the Americas in search of a better life, Americans are migrating north in search of a better life too. This land is blessed, through all the wrong the people that have all lived here did, this land is great land, and it's an opportunity for people of the world to come together and live a great life in one of God's most blessed areas.