Author Topic: Who are your heros  (Read 501 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who are your heros
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2003, 12:13:26 AM »

4. Infinite- for helping me out and halping me wit my religion. hopefully i can meet u one of these dayz i think u are truely blessed no matter wut other ppl say on WCC.

im out!!!

Ure Muslim?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2003, 11:15:37 AM »
i dont realy have ne heros that i can think of lol id have 2 think hard

EM28

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2003, 11:21:46 AM »
i dont realy have ne heros that i can think of lol id have 2 think hard

yeah me too, maybe my mom tho.
NOT SURE THO

peace

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2003, 10:26:01 PM »
only have two
my Mom: she has been through a lot, no matter what she always cares for another person even if he?she is her enemy.and because she know everything from electronics to being the best mom in the world.
Goku (DBZ): no matter what he always come trhough and never gives up he always has hope for everything and so very confident

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2003, 10:46:00 PM »
my one and only hero is this old KKK head master that lives in my neighborhood,i basically worship the guy and i want to be just like him someday!

OutSider

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2003, 10:47:54 PM »
my one and only hero is this old KKK head master that lives in my neighborhood,i basically worship the guy and i want to be just like him someday!
:-[

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2003, 12:01:36 AM »

I lived in a neighborhood onetime, and found out later there were klan members living all up and down the street, LOL.  They day we moved in, the Klan showed up and tried to get my dad to join; he told 'em no thanks, but they were pretty nice to us, they helped us move our stuff in and everything. Then, one day I was walking down the street, and there was a packet of pictures laying in the road.  I picked them up, and there were pictures of the klan out in the woods burning a cross, and drinking beer.  I have no idea why they were laying in the street, I just put them back and kept walking.  They always told me the 'grand wizard' lived at the end of the street, and I never believed it.... well, a few years after I moved, I drove a girlfriend down the street really late one night, to show her my old house.  When we got to the dude's house, it was near christmas, and in the tree behind his house, he had a big huge red glowing cross hung up (for christmas) and it looked exactly like a burning cross, so I guess it was true.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2003, 12:56:14 AM »
thats extremely dope  :D

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2003, 11:50:33 AM »

I lived in a neighborhood onetime, and found out later there were klan members living all up and down the street, LOL.  They day we moved in, the Klan showed up and tried to get my dad to join; he told 'em no thanks, but they were pretty nice to us, they helped us move our stuff in and everything. Then, one day I was walking down the street, and there was a packet of pictures laying in the road.  I picked them up, and there were pictures of the klan out in the woods burning a cross, and drinking beer.  I have no idea why they were laying in the street, I just put them back and kept walking.  They always told me the 'grand wizard' lived at the end of the street, and I never believed it.... well, a few years after I moved, I drove a girlfriend down the street really late one night, to show her my old house.  When we got to the dude's house, it was near christmas, and in the tree behind his house, he had a big huge red glowing cross hung up (for christmas) and it looked exactly like a burning cross, so I guess it was true.  

thats sum fucked up shit

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2003, 11:53:45 AM »
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Eric Cantona
Ric Flair

These guys just have this sort of enigma about them!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »

4. Infinite- for helping me out and halping me wit my religion. hopefully i can meet u one of these dayz i think u are truely blessed no matter wut other ppl say on WCC.

im out!!!

Ure Muslim?

not yet im studying about it. im trying to change my wayz. im out!!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2003, 03:10:59 PM »
Bob Marley - i grew up hearing his music and being influnce to be proud of my heritage.

Bruce Lee - he is one of the main reasons martal arts is as big as it is today and he was and
                is like one of the greatest martal artist of all time.

Martin Luther King Jr. - just got mad repesect for the man he did alot for humanity, through
                               his great leadership qualitys and non violent ways and made the united
                               states a better place.

Errol Barrow - he got my home country Barbados independence from England and was a
                   model man and a great Govener General of Barbados.

Frank L. Wright - he was a great architect, he design some of the  some of the dopes
                       building and structres i've ever seen in my life.

Micheal Jordan - made me wanna do my best, he to me is the greats baller of all time.

Russel Simons - u gotta love the man he has done so much for hip hop

Ghanji - a admire his live achivements and how he never gave up his struggle

Nelson mMndella - he is a great leader and a man of great achivements for his self and his
                         people

thoughs are a few of the people that i know of, that admire and look up to as heros

peace

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2003, 03:25:13 PM »
God...

Damn, why you always gotta be like that?

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2003, 03:33:10 PM »
SUGE KNIGHT
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2003, 09:48:12 PM »