Author Topic: Erick Sermon Suffers From A Heart Attack....  (Read 256 times)

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Erick Sermon Suffers From A Heart Attack....
« on: November 13, 2011, 05:26:03 AM »
The hip-hop community is still reeling from the death of Heavy D earlier this week, but more troubling news surfaced over the weekend. Via a brief tweet on Saturday (November 12), DJ Scratch revealed that Erick Sermon has suffered from a heart attack. The 42-year-old singer is one half of the legendary New York group EPMD along with Parrish Smith. Details on Sermon’s status are still scarce, but according to Scratch (who once DJed for EPMD), he seems to be stable.

"Erick Sermon had a heart attack today," DJ Scratch wrote. "He's ok, but still send your prayers. He is not on Twitter." Fans have continued to tweet their questions at him after the initial announcement, prompting him to reply, “I wish yall tweet me this much when I tweet good news. Smh”

Before embarking on his successful solo career, Sermon scored several hits--including 1987’s “It’s My Thing,”--with Parrish Smith as part of EPMD (Erick and Parrish Making Dollars). His first solo album No Pressure was released in 1993.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/11/12/erick-sermon-suffers-from-a-heart-attack-dj-scratch/
-----------------

Muthafuckas are droppin like flies this year. I hope Erick pulls through....

Portugoal

Re: Erick Sermon Suffers From A Heart Attack....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »
Jesus... I talked to dude a few weeks ago. He looked totally fine. I hope he pulls through.

Trip Dee

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 09:26:26 AM »
goddamn what the fuck is goin on this year. i guess the hiphop lifestyle is showin it's real face after 40 huh...

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 09:37:35 AM »
someone needs to tell these fat motherfuckers that smoking weed, eating shitty food and drinking alcohol every other day will kill you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 10:35:24 AM »
someone needs to tell these fat motherfuckers that smoking weed, eating shitty food and drinking alcohol every other day will kill you.
they say his blood pressure was high. that good ol chron woulda kept that shit low to paraphrase a line from nate dogg's me and my homies.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 12:12:38 PM »
Jesus... I talked to dude a few weeks ago. He looked totally fine. I hope he pulls through.

how do u know him?