Author Topic: Should I Buy These? (Cee-Lo and Clipse)  (Read 309 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Should I Buy These? (Cee-Lo and Clipse)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2003, 09:48:33 PM »
Lol aight its all good if it was a joke, I was juss tired of people hatin on me cuz they hated 50 and these days u seemed always have somethin negative to say..  anywayz, if it was a joke, I didnt know, so its all good

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2003, 10:11:02 PM »
Lol aight its all good if it was a joke, I was juss tired of people hatin on me cuz they hated 50 and these days u seemed always have somethin negative to say..  anywayz, if it was a joke, I didnt know, so its all good
what does u n 50 got to do with any of this?....oh and yea ive had negative shit to say...but ive said plenty of positive shit...it just always seems to get overlooked...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2003, 10:40:29 PM »
I wasnt just talkin about you, some people cant live with other people's opinions, and I was talkin about em, anywayz, I over reacted a bit lol its all good

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2003, 10:45:51 PM »
I wasnt just talkin about you, some people cant live with other people's opinions, and I was talkin about em, anywayz, I over reacted a bit lol its all good
a little?...thats a supreme understatement...lol...but whatever tho...i aint catchin feelins...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2003, 10:43:24 PM »
Cee-Lo = Near classic

Agreed.....I like that album alot.....Different, not too 70s either.....Just real different and alot of heartfelt tracks.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2003, 12:09:46 AM »
Mr. Loc did you pick em up yet? I'm interested in what you think about Cee-lo.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2003, 05:41:50 AM »

Don Chron: Yea I try to stay up on the underground scene. Lyrically a lot of those cats are real good to listen to, but I need to have some polished beats too. It's hard finding a happy medium.
Thanks for that list though, i'll check out those artists. I been meaning to peep the new Talib and the Blackalicious for a minute.

I agree with what your saying about finding a happy medium, but i've recently got into some really dope 'underground' stuff like Little Brother, Binky Fingers, Immortal Technique, Binary Star... they have both rhymes and beats to suit, check them out if you get a chance.

Talib and Blackalicious' albums are defo worth picking up, check out the new Root's album too, oh, and the new J5 album  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.