Author Topic: Nik is workin wit Sicx  (Read 945 times)

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
Nik is workin wit Sicx
« on: October 18, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »
the white boy jew got Sicx the baby molester on a song wit him
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Sccit

Re: Nik is workin wit Sicx
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:35:11 PM »
not really...gettin closer, though

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 04:36:19 PM »
that's becuz Nik is a big trick in real life.  he don't have no friends foreal foreal.  if you wanna learn how to be a sheltered and depressed individual then go listen to LAMB.  go learn how to become a child molester and anti-depressant prescription drug abuser.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 06:46:59 PM »
that's becuz Nik is a big trick in real life.  he don't have no friends foreal foreal.  if you wanna learn how to be a sheltered and depressed individual then go listen to LAMB.  go learn how to become a child molester and anti-depressant prescription drug abuser.

Radiotube sees the reality.

I mean, he had some friends "foreal, foreal", but he got annihilated by a truck & died.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »
everything about Elior just screams "lost child who needs attention".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:46:59 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 07:55:10 PM »

lol...come on, son. u startin 2 sound like the typical dubcc dicklicker, i know u above that shit, even if u do fuck shemales homie

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »

lol...come on, son. u startin 2 sound like the typical dubcc dicklicker, i know u above that shit, even if u do fuck shemales homie

If 20 bullfrogs in a pack are always arguing and fighting they eventually find the source and kill it *crickets*

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »
so my guess then would be Nik got linked up with Lynch or one of them Madesicc cats

if so the case, props  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 09:24:57 PM »
^Not so fast. NIK was quoted when speaking about Clint Dogg that "It's not hard to work with artists. Throw some money their way & they'll work with you". I mean, son already cons his best friend Roccy into spending money for studio time, I'd have to bet the man would dish out dollars for some no name, off the radar artist to work with him on his awful music.

& Radiotube is straight up preaching! NIK thinks there is some conspiracy to go against him, when he fails to understand he's just a fucking moron that everybody sees through.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 11:02:51 PM »
I'll give NIK some props if he works with Lynch. But getting a verse from his child molester brother is another story. Then again, this is the guy who wants to jack off to pics of Petey's kids.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 12:30:59 AM »
I'll give NIK some props if he works with Lynch. But getting a verse from his child molester brother is another story. Then again, this is the guy who wants to jack off to pics of Petey's kids.

i would love to work with sicx...but who we're workin with is even better.. and a lot more legendary 8)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 12:41:20 AM »
btw, lynch n sicx are not really brothers..

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »
how is he goin 2 work with him when sicx is in jail?

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 01:46:42 AM »
how is he goin 2 work with him when sicx is in jail?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »
x raided? :D