Author Topic: Possible Prince Ital Joe Album Tracklist  (Read 899 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Possible Prince Ital Joe Album Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 12:45:28 AM »
I really like prince ital joe...I hope this leaks
same here.RIP joe.RIP Makaveli.

i heard he was a b-dawg is that true?any1 know?

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 04:02:00 AM »
never heard of such thing, not that i give a flying fuck though lol.

not trying to disrespect his legacy or anything, but I wouldn't listen to a full length solo Prince Ital Joe album. dude was entertaining on an ad-lib tip, like on Daz's It's Going Down or Makaveli's Blasphemy but even so he could become annoying IMHO. like on Respect, dude sounds good in the beginning when he goes "respect to the death row inmates" but then he pretty much kills the song by rambling on till the end of the song. such a waste of a terrific instrumental.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 04:11:06 AM »
I really like prince ital joe...I hope this leaks
same here.

That's no suprise though. You like everything that is Death Row related.

Raphael

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 06:07:51 AM »
never heard of such thing, not that i give a flying fuck though lol.

not trying to disrespect his legacy or anything, but I wouldn't listen to a full length solo Prince Ital Joe album. dude was entertaining on an ad-lib tip, like on Daz's It's Going Down or Makaveli's Blasphemy but even so he could become annoying IMHO. like on Respect, dude sounds good in the beginning when he goes "respect to the death row inmates" but then he pretty much kills the song by rambling on till the end of the song. such a waste of a terrific instrumental.
So true. Just like that faggot Admiral Dancehall ruined 2 otherwise great NWA songs.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 06:21:37 AM »
if this was to be a legit release id cop it lol...i know another homie  who would too...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »
yeah the track leaked along time, i leaked it on the net. wish i still had the vynal it was on. i used to do the old death row fan site with playa p.

I still have that vinyl somewhere, it was a white label release which came out sometime in the autumn of 1998.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:31 PM »
yeah the track leaked along time, i leaked it on the net. wish i still had the vynal it was on. i used to do the old death row fan site with playa p.

I still have that vinyl somewhere, it was a white label release which came out sometime in the autumn of 1998.

Wow cool, always wondered the origin of this track. What else was on that vinyl?

What about the Nore More Games remix, you ever hear that? White label promo again..

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 01:08:26 AM »

Wow cool, always wondered the origin of this track. What else was on that vinyl?

What about the Nore More Games remix, you ever hear that? White label promo again..

wow there´s a remix for "no more games"?where did u hear about it?

here´s da cover designed by moody of NM.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 01:40:49 AM »
R.I.P.!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »

it was just 1 song on each side album version and radio version, there was a difference at all or edits or diffrence in the beat. it was a white lable aswell.

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 04:46:50 AM »

it was just 1 song on each side album version and radio version, there was a difference at all or edits or diffrence in the beat. it was a white lable aswell.

what album?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »
thats what it said on the vynal of the 2pac dedication
side a = album version
side b = radio version

the was no diffrence to either version.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »
Can you upload a scan of the label please?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:51:10 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
so there are 2 versions of "dedication" or 2 versions of "no more games"? or both...lol i missed somthing.

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »
Have you got the Thug Lifestyles Sampler VLS?

You can hear the No More Games Remix here
http://www.cocobeat-records.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15043