Author Topic: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!  (Read 1488 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 11:54:24 PM »
^As your self-exposure continues with your post to Brian, you're part of ANOTHER forum you browse around at all day. I don't know how you sit there with a straight E-face & try to spew that you're not a complete internet nerd.

Bottom line, you couldn't hurt your brother if he was a random gay kid who walked up & slapped your face in the street.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 12:09:22 AM »

Sleazy

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »
You gotta be a Cali resident tho!!!

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

yea...u dont have to be a Cali resident. The homie got one with a Washington license.

According to the law you gotta be a Cali resident for the MMJ rec. Need a Cali drivers license or failing that something like a recent electricity bill that'll prove residency. Sure some doctors might be extra-sketchy or maybe that guy just got lucky. But I wouldn't count on it... And no decent dispansary will sell to someone without one, after the DEA scare letters/busts this fall so many places have closed I bet they are really tight now.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 12:14:04 AM »

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

yea...u dont have to be a Cali resident. The homie got one with a Washington license.

According to the law you gotta be a Cali resident for the MMJ rec. Need a Cali drivers license or failing that something like a recent electricity bill that'll prove residency. Sure some doctors might be extra-sketchy or maybe that guy just got lucky. But I wouldn't count on it... And no decent dispansary will sell to someone without one, after the DEA scare letters/busts this fall so many places have closed I bet they are really tight now.

it aint as hard as u think, bro...trust me. a good portion of doctors dont give a shit and will sell u a rec, even without a CA ID. and most clubs will let u in, as long as u have a valid rec.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 12:19:33 AM »
lol, you used to try to defend yourself. I guess you've just seen the light as the facts keep rolling in.

Sleazy

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 12:23:31 AM »
it aint as hard as u think, bro...trust me. a good portion of doctors dont give a shit and will sell u a rec, even without a CA ID. and most clubs will let u in, as long as u have a valid rec.

Oh really? And for $35 too... lol. Well good.  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »

Oh really? And for $35 too... lol. Well good.  8)

Yeah, NIK calls the Bay his second home. He's there like everyday. Despite being on here everyday... but I'm sure he would be more than glad to help you go get one. PM him, exchange info.

Sleazy

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »
Yeah, NIK calls the Bay his second home. He's there like everyday. Despite being on here everyday... but I'm sure he would be more than glad to help you go get one. PM him, exchange info.
LOL I'm perfectly capable of using craigslist myself if I need to find a sketchy doc.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2011, 12:31:34 AM »
LOL I'm perfectly capable of using craigslist myself if I need to find a sketchy doc.

that was cham's attempt at bein funny... honkey humor.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »

Yeah, but knowing NIK and his "homie from Washington" (whose likely imaginary), he could probably set you up & get it for you free or charge.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2011, 07:03:48 AM »
Good lookin out tho!! But I'm wit sleazy on this one, the "shady" docs are a vast minority...
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
Good lookin out tho!! But I'm wit sleazy on this one, the "shady" docs are a vast minority...

did u go to a doctors office and get refused or u just guessing? i dont see anything here about needing to be a California resident...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_215_(1996)

if u in the LA area, hit me up...i'll hook u up with 1 as soon as u touch down.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:57:41 AM by NIKCC »

Sleazy

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
did u go to a doctors office and get refused or u just guessing? i dont see anything here about needing to be a California resident...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_215_(1996)

if u in the LA area, hit me up...i'll hook u up with 1 as soon as u touch down.

Well the law itself (link at the bottom of that page) talks about seriously ill Californians... But yeah many doctors aren't very strict about the seriously ill part so it doesn't really surprise me that they aren't too strict about the Californian part either.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »
not in the bay, but i'm up there from time to time...it's all cali love. the bay area is like a second home 2 me. get urself a marijuan rec. theres mad dispensaries up there.

word... and that process can be fast like done in a day, I think?

15 minutes...walk in the doctors office, walk out with a prescription. cost around 35 bux, more or less.

you don't get a prescription for marijuana. you get a physicians recommendation for marijuana up to a year.

you must prove residency. technically you can get it with an out-of-state license if you have a dmv slip. sounds like your "homie" was dealing with a shady physician.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »

Cham... Without you this would be a Cali-love thread spreading blessings (ganja) and networking, etc.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)