Author Topic: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!  (Read 1520 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
Re: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 10:34:37 AM »
Anybody In the bay area with that prime Kush? Im interested
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 11:26:41 AM »

Does anybody know what happened to Rodzilla?   He's a Persian cat that lives in the Bay, also used to be a pretty talented rapper in the day.  Used to post here all the time, but I don't see him much anymore.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »
not in the bay, but i'm up there from time to time...it's all cali love. the bay area is like a second home 2 me. get urself a marijuan rec. theres mad dispensaries up there.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 11:48:25 AM »
not in the bay, but i'm up there from time to time...it's all cali love. the bay area is like a second home 2 me. get urself a marijuan rec. theres mad dispensaries up there.

word... and that process can be fast like done in a day, I think?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »

word... and that process can be fast like done in a day, I think?

15 minutes...walk in the doctors office, walk out with a prescription. cost around 35 bux, more or less.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 01:06:07 PM »
im from the central coast (salinas now living in watsonville) but im in san jose pretty often and i got family all over ca. i kinda feel a connection to the bay because the italian side of my family came straight from italy to frisco way back in the day

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 01:31:25 PM »
You gotta be a Cali resident tho!!!
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 07:41:11 PM »

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 09:53:15 PM »

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

yea...u dont have to be a Cali resident. The homie got one with a Washington license.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »

LOL, this herb tryna be down & shit. Illest poser.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »

cham, in reality, u aint even close 2 my level...i'll let u feel like u cool online n shit, but once u step from behind that keyboard, u aint nothin but a lesbian lookin faggot who would get rocked by anyone on this board if u tried talkin down to em.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 11:38:42 PM »

cham, in reality, u aint even close 2 my level...i'll let u feel like u cool online n shit, but once u step from behind that keyboard, u aint nothin but a lesbian lookin faggot who would get rocked by anyone on this board if u tried talkin down to em.

You're so tight. I tell you an actual reality how you just want to get respect from your fellow Californians & you just speak out of imagination from 3,000 miles away. You don't even know what rocked means, you're a pussy.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
nikky got california love

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »

Does anybody know what happened to Rodzilla?   He's a Persian cat that lives in the Bay, also used to be a pretty talented rapper in the day.  Used to post here all the time, but I don't see him much anymore.

i seen rod posting up on the siccness board....he's in a group called stems of wisdom. on a completely different sound.

http://soundcloud.com/stemsofwisdom

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 11:49:09 PM »

You're so tight. I tell you an actual reality how you just want to get respect from your fellow Californians & you just speak out of imagination from 3,000 miles away. You don't even know what rocked means, you're a pussy.

no doubt, nigga

u the lamest kid here, my boy. i would literally shit in ur mouth if i seen u in person.