Author Topic: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!  (Read 1491 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who in here is from the BAY AREA?!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2011, 06:19:52 PM »

Yeah, NIK calls the Bay his second home. He's there like everyday. Despite being on here everyday... but I'm sure he would be more than glad to help you go get one. PM him, exchange info.

Cham... Without you this would be a Cali-love thread spreading blessings (ganja) and networking, etc.

Brian... Without you the world would be improved & a son would have someone to call a father.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »

Yeah, NIK calls the Bay his second home. He's there like everyday. Despite being on here everyday... but I'm sure he would be more than glad to help you go get one. PM him, exchange info.

Cham... Without you this would be a Cali-love thread spreading blessings (ganja) and networking, etc.

Brian... Without you the world would be improved & a son would have someone to call a father.
like blueberry would say damn

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
not in the bay, but i'm up there from time to time...it's all cali love. the bay area is like a second home 2 me. get urself a marijuan rec. theres mad dispensaries up there.

word... and that process can be fast like done in a day, I think?

15 minutes...walk in the doctors office, walk out with a prescription. cost around 35 bux, more or less.

you don't get a prescription for marijuana. you get a physicians recommendation for marijuana up to a year.

You gotta be a Cali resident tho!!!

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

yea...u dont have to be a Cali resident. The homie got one with a Washington license.

you must prove residency. technically you can get it with an out-of-state license if you have a dmv slip. sounds like your "homie" was dealing with a shady physician.

dont put my homie in quotations, u fat faggot....and yea, most physicians who do medical marijuana recs are shady. they're all risking losing their doctor license by simply signing these recommendations in the first place. even infinite said, someone on venice was offering him one without a Cali ID....it aint uncommon.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2011, 11:16:24 AM »

how dumb are u? foreal....without him, his son wouldnt be alive. not only are u a piece of shit of a human, but ur also dumb as fuck. step it up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 12:14:02 PM »
fuck you you 6'2 skinny jew

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 12:37:07 PM »
not in the bay, but i'm up there from time to time...it's all cali love. the bay area is like a second home 2 me. get urself a marijuan rec. theres mad dispensaries up there.

word... and that process can be fast like done in a day, I think?

15 minutes...walk in the doctors office, walk out with a prescription. cost around 35 bux, more or less.

you don't get a prescription for marijuana. you get a physicians recommendation for marijuana up to a year.

You gotta be a Cali resident tho!!!

Yo Sccit, you got to be a Cali resident?   The people at those dispensaries at Venice beach were trying to sell to me and I told them I was out of state and they told me it wouldn't be a problem...

yea...u dont have to be a Cali resident. The homie got one with a Washington license.

you must prove residency. technically you can get it with an out-of-state license if you have a dmv slip. sounds like your "homie" was dealing with a shady physician.

dont put my homie in quotations, u fat faggot....

lol did i make you mad elior?

DON'T PUT MY HOMIE IN QUOTATIONS BRO

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 01:10:01 PM »
^thats not what i said, fatard

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
fuck you you 6'2 skinny jew

6'5" gook

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »

so much animosity over someone you haven't met lol get a life in 2012 "homie"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 02:41:55 PM »
^Word. Son is about to hit 25 & he's more immature than he was ten years ago.

Kid needs to get his New Year's resolutions in check.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »

no animosity, son...i just think ur a fat bitch. that is all.

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »

i love the taste of your tears elior

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2011, 03:11:55 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2011, 04:05:47 PM »

i love the taste of your nuts elior

Some nasty shit, fatso