Author Topic: Matty do you withdraw your statement?  (Read 804 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Matty do you withdraw your statement?
« on: October 21, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
topic is 8 pages long and on page 1. i dunno how much of the thread is people dissing dude and whatever, but that alone tells me clint dogg won. all i got to say :laugh:

Blood$

Re: Matty do you withdraw your statement?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 04:54:48 PM »
LOL when I read that days ago I literally laughed out loud... Matty is alright but was delusional as fuck for that statement but I guess the foreigners gotta have each other's backs right?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:29:24 AM »
LOL when I read that days ago I literally laughed out loud... Matty is alright but was delusional as fuck for that statement but I guess the foreigners gotta have each other's backs right?
not really, he has a point, clint got too much attention

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 11:24:49 AM »

And look where he is now because of that attention. Making youtube videos about dubcc members, playing with sock puppets and having the dude he was making an album with calling him a fag on twitter. I'd say his critics won.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »
i wish i could show you how many times this has happened to clint.

hes been broken down like this sooo many times.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
clint needs 2 put out the album now.....hard copies. if clint was smart, he would know how to capitalize off of this and use all this attention as a great promotional tool.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »
but clit is even dumber then u so he aint gone do chit

ever since eminem whitey think he can rap
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 08:25:53 AM »
clint needs 2 put out the album now.....hard copies. if clint was smart, he would know how to capitalize off of this and use all this attention as a great promotional tool.

Oh, yeah, genius move. Because everyone would go out & support & not just download it...if that. ::)

Notice when somebody on here wants members to buy an album of an artist they like, they say "go cop & support!", not "go cop & listen (because it's your only option, because you can't download music off the internet)" like it was ten years ago. Buying albums today is more of a way of showing how much you stand behind an artist.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 08:33:40 AM »

he did not have a point, Clint lost in every aspect of this situation

and LOL at Matty running from this thread and getting it moved to this section
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:35:30 AM by BloodMoney »

Matty

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 09:03:30 AM »

he did not have a point, Clint lost in every aspect of this situation

and LOL at Matty running from this thread and getting it moved to this section

it wasn't even me who moved it...i could care less about your backhanded disses bro. but cause you can't stop yourself making incorrect assumptions about me...here's a little response just for you...

lol @ me riding with clint dogg or showing him love etc. you'd have to be incredibly stupid to think that's what i meant :laugh: i'm still not sure what's worse, a 40 year old balding australian gangsta rap wannabe or people who spend their time on here dissing dude. the sokka video was entertaining though. and now he's banned people are still making threads about him :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
and now he's banned people are still making threads about him

Indeed, move on already.

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »

And look where he is now because of that attention. Making youtube videos about dubcc members, playing with sock puppets and having the dude he was making an album with calling him a fag on twitter. I'd say his critics won.

Congratulations. Your awards should arrive sometime arround next week.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 11:12:37 AM »

Congratulations. Your awards should arrive sometime arround next week.

hey hantzel dont you have something culturally enriching you should be doing right now? how does a delusional snob like yourself find time to come kick it with us lowly internet scum?

should you be somewhere at a mixer drinking some punch with your pinky extended talking about world politics and shit?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »
why was clint even banned? i mean, he did talk a lotta shit, but so do many other mufuckaz on here....

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »
IT'S STILL CLINT DOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE