Author Topic: Young Money HAS TO remake "Ain't No Fun"  (Read 829 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Young Money HAS TO remake "Ain't No Fun"
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
those guys are bloods man, they dont play around.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 08:35:36 PM »
Yall got jokes but they could put it off.  As long as they don't turn the production of the song into something that's reminisent of "Bed Rock" then I'm good.  Say alotta tha words, throw in some new shit, make it hypnotic, i think could work. 

Get the right hook singer tho, i couldn't think of who so i didn't name it but then again maybe it might sound better or just as good without a hook.  Kobe or Ron Browz might sound good on the hook.  The "Twin 4-5 Crunchy Black" Digital Robot Voice might sound good over something that sounds like it came from "Last Train To Paris". 

Either way they do it I just think they could pull it off.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 08:39:46 PM »
Yall got jokes but they could put it off.  As long as they don't turn the production of the song into something that's reminisent of "Bed Rock" then I'm good.  Say alotta tha words, throw in some new shit, make it hypnotic, i think could work. 

Get the right hook singer tho, i couldn't think of who so i didn't name it but then again maybe it might sound better or just as good without a hook.  Kobe or Ron Browz might sound good on the hook.  The "Twin 4-5 Crunchy Black" Digital Robot Voice might sound good over something that sounds like it came from "Last Train To Paris". 

LMAO... why would u want these cats to ruina wescoast classic do one, u must be highhhhhhhhhhhh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 08:41:25 PM »
Yall got jokes but they could put it off.  As long as they don't turn the production of the song into something that's reminisent of "Bed Rock" then I'm good.  Say alotta tha words, throw in some new shit, make it hypnotic, i think could work.  

Get the right hook singer tho, i couldn't think of who so i didn't name it but then again maybe it might sound better or just as good without a hook.  Kobe or Ron Browz might sound good on the hook.  The "Twin 4-5 Crunchy Black" Digital Robot Voice might sound good over something that sounds like it came from "Last Train To Paris".  

LMAO... why would u want these cats to ruina wescoast classic do one, u must be highhhhhhhhhhhh

being high drunk or not has nothing to do with it lol.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 09:07:36 PM »
Yall got jokes but they could put it off.  As long as they don't turn the production of the song into something that's reminisent of "Bed Rock" then I'm good.  Say alotta tha words, throw in some new shit, make it hypnotic, i think could work.  

Get the right hook singer tho, i couldn't think of who so i didn't name it but then again maybe it might sound better or just as good without a hook.  Kobe or Ron Browz might sound good on the hook.  The "Twin 4-5 Crunchy Black" Digital Robot Voice might sound good over something that sounds like it came from "Last Train To Paris".  

okay bro... but wtf were u thinkin when u made dis thread

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »

good music

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »

good music
LMFAO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »
Nigga said "Ron Browz" for a "good hook" LOL. "Pop Champagne" was his best hook & it was below average.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 11:11:02 PM »
I never said it was cool to use the word nigga around me

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2011, 12:10:05 AM »
You have the worst ear for music

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2011, 01:42:19 AM »
You have the worst ear for music

shut the fuck up idiot
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

V2DHeart

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2011, 04:17:01 AM »
Proves how wack Young Money must be if people need to dig around for classics for them to leech onto

I can't honestly say that in 10 years time that Any of those idiots have made anything classic or timeless. Re-doing a classic song will not in turn make them classic artists
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 06:52:15 AM »
I never said it was cool to use the word nigga around me

We fam, my nigga. We cool, we cool.

2euce 7even

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 09:13:53 AM »