Author Topic: Snoop Dogg singing in German  (Read 585 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Snoop Dogg singing in German
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:18 AM »
smh at 2 frenchies gettin all butthurt, n playin devils advocate for Calvin Broadus
sarcasm is hard to detect nowadays

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 04:12:35 AM »

Indeed it is!

LYRIDER

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 04:37:55 AM »
smh at 2 frenchies gettin all butthurt, n playin devils advocate for Calvin Broadus

HAHA

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 05:32:36 AM »

i'm not getting butthurt, especially over snoop dogg lmao (you're more of a snoop dogg fan than i am anyway and if his "21st street card" was to be revoked, it would have been a long time ago). i definitely didn't detect the sarcasm at first though and thought about it only later lol, my bad.

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 05:41:53 AM »

i struck a nerve or somthin, i guess

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 05:44:56 AM »
you guessed wrong, sorry

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 06:01:26 AM »
ur right, my bad
i better watch it next time, when i decide to revoke crip-cards on american rappers on the internet, i dont want to feel ur french wrath
i aplogize to you, Françoise

bouli77

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 06:10:30 AM »
ur right, my bad
i better watch it next time, when i decide to revoke crip-cards on american rappers on the internet, i dont want to feel ur french wrath

lmao idk where u sensed my wrath, Mike. i just thought u were being ridiculous until i realized the sarcasm of it and i then admitted to misinterpreting ur post, so idk why u keep going at me & my frenchness lol. ps : well done on the cedilla lol, most non french speakers omit it lol

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 06:18:20 AM »
ur right, my bad

lmao idk where u sensed my wrath, Mike. i just thought u were being ridiculous until i realized the sarcasm of it and i then admitted to misinterpreting ur post, so idk why u keep going at me & my frenchness lol. ps : well done on the cedilla lol, most non french speakers omit it lol

my brethren,
im not goin at ur frenchness. i was apoligizing to you and your friend Jacques, for sayin that i wanted to revoke Snoops crip-card.
it will not happen again.. ... i promise

bouli77

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »
lol nice trolling. u're funny.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 06:54:00 AM »
ur right, my bad

my brethren,
im not goin at ur frenchness. i was apoligizing to you and your friend Jacques, for sayin that i wanted to revoke Snoops crip-card.
it will not happen again.. ... i promise

Damn Mr Madsen, why take it so serious & personal all of a sudden? Can we not agree to disagree every now & then & is it impossible on this forum to voice an opinion without stirring bigotry whenever that opinion is different from someone else's?

That doesn't mean I diss you! I DO appreciate your threads & the fact that you are acitve in a positive way insofar as you DO share a lot of great shit & give out good info & news every day.

You say I didn't get yor being sarcastic, well it works both ways. & I don't think I went out of my way to insult you as an individual, on a personal note. So if you felt I did, I didn't meant or intended to.

Humour overcomes hate in my book.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »
Huh? Talkin about a 3,5 years old commercial from Snoop this autumn?