Author Topic: New free album from Immortal Technique coming on October 27th  (Read 631 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: New free album from Immortal Technique coming on October 27th
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 03:56:58 PM »
"Angels & Demons" is fucking incredible.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »
Good to see something new from him. I hope he does some song themes than the usual though

I've always found this to be the dumbest complaint of the Internet era. You never heard people back in the day say" hey too shorts good but he's starting to pidgeon hole himself with this sex stuff, I'd like to hear him switch it up" like WTF? Why?

Immortal techniques is who he is, why pull complaints out of thin air? People that say these things are people that just like to bitch, and if theirs nothing wrong with the music they just  say shit like this. Nobody wants to hear technique making trap music or club records. And nobody wants to hear waka flocka talking about politics. They fill their lane and do what their good at. You want something else go listen to someone else. Rap is full of niche rappers that stay in their lane for a reason. The genre is so large and diverse that complaints such as this are just hollow and pointless.

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
Been bumping this since yesterday... pretty dope!...

8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »
Good to see something new from him. I hope he does some song themes than the usual though

I've always found this to be the dumbest complaint of the Internet era. You never heard people back in the day say" hey too shorts good but he's starting to pidgeon hole himself with this sex stuff, I'd like to hear him switch it up" like WTF? Why?

Immortal techniques is who he is, why pull complaints out of thin air? People that say these things are people that just like to bitch, and if theirs nothing wrong with the music they just  say shit like this. Nobody wants to hear technique making trap music or club records. And nobody wants to hear waka flocka talking about politics. They fill their lane and do what their good at. You want something else go listen to someone else. Rap is full of niche rappers that stay in their lane for a reason. The genre is so large and diverse that complaints such as this are just hollow and pointless.

I don't think anyone was suggesting he should make trap music or club records.

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 06:54:07 AM »
Apparently the first link they had got taken down, infringement? When it's free?
Meant to have had 20,000 downloads in the first hour.

Somebody blatantly trying to stop the message. Confirms what he rhymes about, that their reach is everywhere.

Links in this thread still active  8)

'Angels And Demons'  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:15:55 AM by The Predator »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 01:29:31 AM »
I'm checking this one later.

kemizt

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »

the Aerosmith sample is crazy

ez8o5

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 08:14:18 PM »

yeah also the beatles sample on track 2 "The Martyr"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »
So let's see...In the mood for some IT now

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 09:53:42 AM »

Eminem rocked it better i think.

Jome

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »
This album is crack, fuck the new Drake/Wale/etc. albums.

I deleted the skits/intros to most of the songs, makes the album sound more cohesive and easier to listen to.

Added "The Next ft Talib Kweli & Immortal Technique-This American Life" and "Immortal Technique Ft. Diabolic-Frontlines" as bonus tracks..  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »
making your own versions of albums is wack dog

Jome

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
Certainly not, I have no intentions of listening to filler cuts, boring/unnecessary skits, and wack features, when I can remove redundant stuff and replace/complement them with (very often) superior leftovers/bonus tracks.
Who bumps skits/movie excerpts in their car anyway?

Customization ftw!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 04:26:38 PM »
An album is what the artist makes. The Martyr is the entire project that Tech released. Seems pretty stupid to go about trying to recreate a custom version of an official release when what you should be doing is making a playlist.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 07:22:10 AM »
So if I call it a playlist, it's ok with you?  :P Doesn't matter if you call it an album or a playlist..
A perfect example is the clusterfuck R.E.D. album by Game.. you'd be a damn fool not to make your own custom version of that watered down album.
Remove Lil Wayne, Drake, Young Jeezy, Mario, Wale, etc. and replace them with some of the 20-something superior leftovers, and you suddenly got a decent album.. or did I hurt Game's artistic integrity by doing so?

What seems stupid to me however, is putting 30 sec. to 2 minute skits IN FRONT of the actual songs.. sure, it's meant to tell a story and set the mood, whatever, but I'm not interested in hearing somebody speak for the first minute of every track I put on, it gets extremely tiring after hearing the message more than 2 times.. put it at the end of the track, and the skip-button will make sure that you skip to actual music, not another movie excerpt.

Your mentality reminds me of the Apple-philosophy.. I don't want an Apple-permission to change my wallpaper, tell me where to buy my music, which programs to use, and what I can do with my phone.. that's why I got Android.