Author Topic: Where did the Gaddafi thread go?  (Read 802 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Where did the Gaddafi thread go?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »
Somebody got butt hurt?

EDIT: Apparently so after checking the trash bin.

ya, probably a gaddafi supporter

Nope. It was you EL. You were the only one responding in that thread with curse words and offensive come backs when you failed to come up with any actual responses and ran out of material to copy from, and you were left to your own intellect and ideas, all we got from you was "Anyone who likes gaddafi can kiss my ass - end of story". Lol, I guess it shows us all just how deep your intelligence level goes

A couple of people in that thread gave their opinion of what they thought of you. Apparently you flood the G-Spot forum with 'copied and pasted' dribble all the time

& if you were to actually read, and understand myine or anyone elses threads, you'd see that there weren't "any" Gaddafi supporters on that thread. Only facts were stated ;)

FUCK OFF and stop lying, i can go on for days talking about how stupid you are and to show how irrelevant are your words, idiot.

Yes, I'm sure you can  ::)

You had plenty of opportunities to do so, and yet came out with nothing more than one liner insults, and weak petty remarks

Stop getting your knickers in a twist

just because i don't want to waste my time with an idiot like you
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »
Hahah EL, you are making a complete fool out of yourself. How old are you?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 05:55:04 AM »

gbee is a cockeyed transsexual

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 06:03:25 AM »
Hahah EL, you are making a complete fool out of yourself. How old are you?

fuck off and get a life.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 12:48:31 PM »
elano claims another victim

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 06:06:57 PM »
Gadafi was targeted for many reasons, none of which were the ones officially given in the media.  Look up "Jamahariya" and you'll understand why the establishment wanted him gone.  Also Libya was one of only 5 or so countries that didn't have a rothschild owned central bank...that was the first thing the NTC did back in like march after NATO started the airstrikes was establish a new central bank.  Does that sound like something that a bunch of african rebels would do? 

Libya was def one of the most prosperous nations in Africa and the powers that be couldn't have them be sovereign and prosperous with a business model that grossly differed from western imperialistic countries models.  Too many countries would see it and mimic it, and free themselves from the satanic elite. Can't have that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »
Props to Kain for posting this on Da Sauce.

V2DHeart

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 01:02:43 PM »
Gadafi was targeted for many reasons, none of which were the ones officially given in the media.  Look up "Jamahariya" and you'll understand why the establishment wanted him gone.  Also Libya was one of only 5 or so countries that didn't have a rothschild owned central bank...that was the first thing the NTC did back in like march after NATO started the airstrikes was establish a new central bank.  Does that sound like something that a bunch of african rebels would do? 

Libya was def one of the most prosperous nations in Africa and the powers that be couldn't have them be sovereign and prosperous with a business model that grossly differed from western imperialistic countries models.  Too many countries would see it and mimic it, and free themselves from the satanic elite. Can't have that.

Preach on

What are the other countries that don't have a rothschild owned central bank? I know Iraq never did have, but have one now. What about Afghanistan?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 03:31:30 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 03:23:44 PM »
ok??

Triple OG Rapsodie

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »

Iran and Syria don't have a Rothschild run central bank.
Oh wow, what a coincidence, what happened to Gaddafi was evil, evil in the sense that it symbolises the pure open depravity which will drag Libya deep into the sewer and this after being a country who per capita were one of the wealthiest countries and certainly their wealth was the fastest growing out of the oil producing countries, where education standards were excellent and assistance for the average libyan there on tap. That is not to say that your views wouldn't get crushed and you may end up disappearing if you became a thorn in the side of the regime but this isn't about good guys and bad guys. This is about psychotic rulers smashing everything they don't want into pieces and grabbing everything they do want through mass murder and deception.