Author Topic: I'd ALMOST be persuaded by a Cain/Paul ticket  (Read 505 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I'd ALMOST be persuaded by a Cain/Paul ticket
« on: October 29, 2011, 12:29:03 PM »
According to their policies in a New Economy it would all make sense.  That's if Human Nature doesn't get involved.  

Cain

9-9-9

Underground Abortion Clinics still open

He might appear to be a "flip flopper" like all politicians and i dont wanna sound bamboozled but when the nigga says something you know wat he means.  He's not a politician but he'll give u a political answer which almost makes sense comin from the 'Brisk Society' (*i'm 'coining' that right now with the said statement*)

Paul

No Wars (if all of the troops are home and we get attacked we could defend ourselves.  all countries have spies so we'd still all know wassup)

Drug Reform Programs

Starting over (but how could a homeless man theoretically start and own and operate an insurance company that has a chance with little to no money?  But I guess if I could make a contract with individual ENTIRE Neighborhoods and pick up the trash/recycle or clean up the neighborhoods then I guess it would become alot easier to get money in life for some [alot] of people.  Something like "Adopt A Highway")

Basically 1 guy's a business ceo that started from the ground up and the other guy is a libertarian (look that up yourself).  But 1 guy might just do what he's told and the other guy sleeps with the enemy.  But who's who or maybe probably they're both who?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:54:33 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'd ALMOST be persuaded by a Cain/Paul ticket
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »
I doubt Ron Paul would like to be on the ticket. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »
I doubt Ron Paul would like to be on the ticket. 
LOL. I don't think Cain would like it either.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 02:52:28 PM »
Ron Paul is a racist

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
Ron Paul's son I would think is the racist 1 or maybe they both just put on a good face?  Either way I like them both (Cain/Paul) and if you put the two together along with Boehner's testicular fortitude and a little bit of everything then it would be a great start.

Personally, and I don't wanna sound biased but I think Barack HAS TO DO another 4 years.  He has to see this 1 out, putting a new face in office right in the middle of all of this would be bad for the country becuz too many people could get lost in the sauce too quick.  Let Barack finish carving out and crafting the path and executing his missions and then a Cain/Paul ticket (without their human nature) would be the best thing for the country (maybe even the world; we're the U.S.) since [after] the re-election of Barack Obama in the year 2012.

They'd need a hellava team but I think it could work out if race doesn't get in the way of the country quickly progressing.  I think Barack might be saving alot of the new GREEN jobs for the soldiers that'r coming home but that's just my idea (i could be wrong).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 05:05:55 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 05:44:03 PM »
We all know you can't vote

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 07:18:54 PM »
Reports of ron paul being racist stem from some pamphlet he used to put out and really wasnt racist, it was more or less just not PC.  Do your homework if youre gonna call the man that.

But yeah, Ron Paul in 2012.  8)  Only candidate with the balls to stand up to special interest and actually follow the rules layed out for our country.

I like Cain too, but he seems a bit too "neo con" conservative and not "old school" conservative for my taste.  But in all fairness, I could afford to do some more research on him and will.

A question for radiotube - do you think Rand is racist because of his position on the civil rights act?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 09:31:55 PM »
Cain is owned by the banksters, worked for the KC fed. Cain is a shill and has been caught blatantly lying during debates about specific quotes in his own book. Cain is just as bad as Bush. In fact they all are, except for Paul. Only anti establishment candidate there.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »
Reports of ron paul being racist stem from some pamphlet he used to put out and really wasnt racist, it was more or less just not PC.  Do your homework if youre gonna call the man that.

Ron's criticisms of the law came on the day he declared his third run for the presidency.
"Yeah," he told Matthews when asked if he would have voted against the act in Congress. "But I wouldn't vote against getting rid of the Jim Crow laws."

Thats all I need to read right there...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 10:16:44 AM »

Ron's criticisms of the law came on the day he declared his third run for the presidency.
"Yeah," he told Matthews when asked if he would have voted against the act in Congress. "But I wouldn't vote against getting rid of the Jim Crow laws."

No, that's not all you need to read.  You got played by the media.  The reason he would vote against is because of property rights issues, which conforms to true conservative policy.  He also said that in a true free market, jim crow laws would be insignificant because the market would not support "whites only" establishments.  The civil rights act is 50 years old and it's approach to assimilation are antiquated / outdated. 

He's not racist.  He would improve the lives of black people 10000000000x better than Cain or Obama.  In fact, Cain is MUCH more racist, working for the FED whom's founders supported slavery.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 11:05:51 AM »
I don't know if you guys are gamblers, but I will give anyone 50-1 odds on Ron Paul being elected. The man will be shunned throughout the entire process. If everyone was as educated to what he brings to the table, we might as well make him president now. But we all know the country will go for guy thrown at us by the media.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
They tried to tell us in 1976 lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pfS5wjc2LA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3pfS5wjc2LA</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
They tried to tell us in 1976 lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pfS5wjc2LA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3pfS5wjc2LA</a>
Great movie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »
I don't know if you guys are gamblers, but I will give anyone 50-1 odds on Ron Paul being elected. The man will be shunned throughout the entire process. If everyone was as educated to what he brings to the table, we might as well make him president now. But we all know the country will go for guy thrown at us by the media.

One, that is nothing new. The media has been ignoring or smearing him for over 20 years.

2, don't turn the election into a game of who u think will win. Vote for your ideals, not for who the establishment tells u is electable. Go ahead and vote for Cain, he is a whore to the Nth degree which is why the media tells u he's electable.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »

No, that's not all you need to read.  You got played by the media.  The reason he would vote against is because of property rights issues, which conforms to true conservative policy.  He also said that in a true free market, jim crow laws would be insignificant because the market would not support "whites only" establishments.  The civil rights act is 50 years old and it's approach to assimilation are antiquated / outdated. 

He's not racist.  He would improve the lives of black people 10000000000x better than Cain or Obama.  In fact, Cain is MUCH more racist, working for the FED whom's founders supported slavery.

Yeah its hillarious when people (usually liberals) talk how "well we cant follow the constitution word for word because its outdated" when it isnt the constitution thats outdated its the completely obviously dated interpretations of the constitution that are holding this country back
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup