Author Topic: I'd ALMOST be persuaded by a Cain/Paul ticket  (Read 496 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I'd ALMOST be persuaded by a Cain/Paul ticket
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 02:22:36 AM »
Yeah its hillarious when people (usually liberals) talk how "well we cant follow the constitution word for word because its outdated" when it isnt the constitution thats outdated its the completely obviously dated interpretations of the constitution that are holding this country back.

You're right on the nose but Republicans play Devil's Advocate!  The INTERPRETATION is sooo 1900's

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »
Yeah its hillarious when people (usually liberals) talk how "well we cant follow the constitution word for word because its outdated" when it isnt the constitution thats outdated its the completely obviously dated interpretations of the constitution that are holding this country back.

You're right on the nose but Republicans play Devil's Advocate!  The INTERPRETATION is sooo 1900's

I agree, we dont live in the same time as when these and other rules were drafted.

The question is do we look to rules and regulations to guide our future or do we look to ourselves?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »
What people don't realize it that they inevitably have no choice but to take the good with the bad becuz that's wat it's always gonna be. 

Who knows what'll happen with ol' buddiez campaign now but 1 thing we all know (as in men and women, boys and girls) is that men lie and women lie and we all know any man in power can pretty much have what he wants (like it or not) and people will do pretty much whatever to get a piece of that wealth so u can take it from there.  He's still in the lead so hey, we might have Cain vs. Abe

but i ain't sayin some of them niggaz arent pyschos becuz some definitely are.  long story short as far as this economy goes, we gotta do both of what u were talking about.  I'm still tryna figure out why I can't get to New York in 30 minutes or Miami in 45-50 or less on the train for the low-low.  that's not small talk right there either.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 03:35:40 PM »
Been following Paul quite a bit, damn shame that the media won't give him any attention despite the fact that he's still ranking among the top candidates in polls. I see Romney winning, meaning I will not be voting.